Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Don't blame Granderson Yankee fans. </P>

He wasn't to blame on that game ending play. Had to go on the pitchers first move in order to get a jump. The move to third looks exactly like a move to home. If he had waited to make sure, he would never get a good enough jump to steal second.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I love how increased spending is his word for raising taxes. When is he going to grow the nutsack to say it like it is? Yes-he gets credit for determination and staying his course. I'm just not sure if it's commendable or a negative trait where he cannot admit being wrong? He's in a tough spot right now....he would lose any credibility that he holds left if he were to readjust drastically at this point. Of course, it's easy for me to say.[/quote]</P>

Yes. In the skewed world of our President, tax cuts aren't simply allowing Americans to keep more of their hard earned dollars. They are now "spending in the tax code".</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Don't blame Granderson Yankee fans.* </P>

He wasn't to blame on that game ending play.* Had to go on the pitchers first move in order to get a jump.* The move to third looks exactly like a move to home.* If he had waited to make sure, he would never get a good enough jump to steal second.</P>[/quote]He tried stealing second with 2 outs? Why? Isnt Tex hitting behind him?

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Don't blame Granderson Yankee fans. </p>

He wasn't to blame on that game ending play. Had to go on the pitchers first move in order to get a jump. The move to third looks exactly like a move to home. If he had waited to make sure, he would never get a good enough jump to steal second.</p>[/quote]

Dezz already blamed Girardi
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

This lady just flipped out on ME because our table that displays the business member of the month DOESNT HAVE AN ADDRESS ON HIS CARDS!!!
    first off....I know the business, and he doesnt have a store or anything, the dude sells honey and **** at farmers markets, and some local stores. That's how he sells, in addition to his online store. If a person doesnt want you to come to their ****ing house to buy ****, that's their decision. this lady ranted to me about how it was bad business to not have a store. </P>

WTF?! who wants to pay rent to have a store, when online sales are almost pure ****ing profit?
    I'm so confused as to why she even cared enough to ***** to me about it.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Don't blame Granderson Yankee fans. </P>

He wasn't to blame on that game ending play. Had to go on the pitchers first move in order to get a jump. The move to third looks exactly like a move to home. If he had waited to make sure, he would never get a good enough jump to steal second.</P>

[/quote]

Dezz already blamed Girardi
    [/quote]</P>

lol.
    I fell asleep in the 8th inning for like 20 mins, must have missed that. didnt see what you guys were taking about.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bandwgn86"]He tried stealing second with 2 outs? Why? Isnt Tex hitting behind him?[/quote]</P>

I didnt see...but if it was in the 9th like he said....well it totally makes sense. It's much easier to score from second on a single, wouldnt you say?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]He tried stealing second with 2 outs? Why? Isnt Tex hitting behind him?[/quote]</P>

I didnt see...but if it was in the 9th like he said....well it totally makes sense. It's much easier to score from second on a single, wouldnt you say?</P>[/quote]I'd rather take the chance of a hr or dble with Tex at plate. Just my thinking

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I didnt see...but if it was in the 9th like he said....well it totally makes sense. It's much easier to score from second on a single, wouldnt you say?</P>

[/quote]I'd rather take the chance of a hr or dble with Tex at plate. Just my thinking[/quote]</P>

nahhh that doesnt make any sense. you cant PLAN on hitting HRs....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

This lady just flipped out on ME because our table that displays the business member of the month DOESNT HAVE AN ADDRESS ON HIS CARDS!!!
    first off....I know the business, and he doesnt have a store or anything, the dude sells honey and **** at farmers markets, and some local stores. That's how he sells, in addition to his online store. If a person doesnt want you to come to their ****ing house to buy ****, that's their decision. this lady ranted to me about how it was bad business to not have a store. </p>

WTF?! who wants to pay rent to have a store, when online sales are almost pure ****ing profit?
    I'm so confused as to why she even cared enough to ***** to me about it.</p>[/quote]

did she say: "THE INTERNETS? WHATS THAT?"
    Fear the name, appreciate the game