All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

and after asking what the internets was she asked for "it's" address.

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]He tried stealing second with 2 outs? Why? Isnt Tex hitting behind him?[/quote]</P>

I didnt see...but if it was in the 9th like he said....well it totally makes sense. It's much easier to score from second on a single, wouldnt you say?</P>

[/quote]I'd rather take the chance of a hr or dble with Tex at plate. Just my thinking[/quote]</P>

nahhh that doesnt make any sense. you cant PLAN on hitting HRs....</P>[/quote]Sure it does the threat alone of having Grand on base is going to make pitcher a)throw fastballs or b) end up walking Tex.
    Granted I don't know what the situation was or even if Tex was up or even pitch count when he stole. I'm juat not a fan of taking the bat out of a dangerous hitter.
    Than again the Jays haven't had a base stealer, minus this year, or a dangerous hitter, minus the last year and a half, in a while so I could be wrong.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]He tried stealing second with 2 outs? Why? Isnt Tex hitting behind him?[/quote]</p>

I didnt see...but if it was in the 9th like he said....well it totally makes sense. It's much easier to score from second on a single, wouldnt you say?</p>

[/quote]I'd rather take the chance of a hr or dble with Tex at plate. Just my thinking[/quote]</p>

nahhh that doesnt make any sense. you cant PLAN on hitting HRs....</p>[/quote]Sure it does the threat alone of having Grand on base is going to make pitcher a)throw fastballs or b) end up walking Tex.
    Granted I don't know what the situation was or even if Tex was up or even pitch count when he stole. I'm juat not a fan of taking the bat out of a dangerous hitter.
    Than again the Jays haven't had a base stealer, minus this year, or a dangerous hitter, minus the last year and a half, in a while so I could be wrong.[/quote]not only that but a guy with grandersons speed distracts pitchers because the pitcher is worried about the steal.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]He tried stealing second with 2 outs? Why? Isnt Tex hitting behind him?[/quote]</P>

I didnt see...but if it was in the 9th like he said....well it totally makes sense. It's much easier to score from second on a single, wouldnt you say?</P>

[/quote]I'd rather take the chance of a hr or dble with Tex at plate. Just my thinking[/quote]</P>

nahhh that doesnt make any sense. you cant PLAN on hitting HRs....</P>

[/quote]Sure it does the threat alone of having Grand on base is going to make pitcher a)throw fastballs or b) end up walking Tex. Granted I don't know what the situation was or even if Tex was up or even pitch count when he stole. I'm juat not a fan of taking the bat out of a dangerous hitter. Than again the Jays haven't had a base stealer, minus this year, or a dangerous hitter, minus the last year and a half, in a while so I could be wrong.[/quote]</P>

Managers have to play the percentages. The best chance to tie the game was to steal a base and get a hit to drive in both runs.</P>

It was just great timing by the Angels. Thats the risk you take. Just becaue it backfired, doesn't mean it wasn't the right call.....It was.</P>

Down 2 with two outs in the 9th is desperation time.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

This lady just flipped out on ME because our table that displays the business member of the month DOESNT HAVE AN ADDRESS ON HIS CARDS!!!
    first off....I know the business, and he doesnt have a store or anything, the dude sells honey and **** at farmers markets, and some local stores. That's how he sells, in addition to his online store. If a person doesnt want you to come to their ****ing house to buy ****, that's their decision. this lady ranted to me about how it was bad business to not have a store. </P>

WTF?! who wants to pay rent to have a store, when online sales are almost pure ****ing profit?
    I'm so confused as to why she even cared enough to ***** to me about it.</P>

[/quote]

did she say: "THE INTERNETS? WHATS THAT?"
    [/quote]</P>

honestly, this is exactly what I was expecting lol...</P>

instead she said, multiple times, "well this is just stupid"
    listen lady! then dont give him your business! seriously, wtf do I care? why are you bothering me about something so trivial!?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

This lady just flipped out on ME because our table that displays the business member of the month DOESNT HAVE AN ADDRESS ON HIS CARDS!!!
    first off....I know the business, and he doesnt have a store or anything, the dude sells honey and **** at farmers markets, and some local stores. That's how he sells, in addition to his online store. If a person doesnt want you to come to their ****ing house to buy ****, that's their decision. this lady ranted to me about how it was bad business to not have a store. </P>

WTF?! who wants to pay rent to have a store, when online sales are almost pure ****ing profit?
    I'm so confused as to why she even cared enough to ***** to me about it.</P>

[/quote]

did she say: "THE INTERNETS? WHATS THAT?"
    [/quote]</P>

honestly, this is exactly what I was expecting lol...</P>

instead she said, multiple times, "well this is just stupid"
    listen lady! then dont give him your business! seriously, wtf do I care? why are you bothering me about something so trivial!?</P>

[/quote]</P>

She was upset about a trivial thing Pizz...its true.I would submit that you are also upset by a trivial thing as well. The fact that a perfect stranger is upset about a trivial thing.</P>

All-Pro

<font size="6">NOBODY CARES ABOUT BASEBALL</font>
    <font color="#0000FF" size="2">or at least I don't </font>

[quote user="Morehead State"]Managers have to play the percentages. The best chance to tie the game was to steal a base and get a hit to drive in both runs.

It was just great timing by the Angels. Thats the risk you take. Just becaue it backfired, doesn't mean it wasn't the right call.....It was.</P>

Down 2 with two outs in the 9th is desperation time.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I gotta agree....that late in the game, you have to string together the hits...and Granderson and Gardner are the fastest on the team, so with Granderson on base, yes...it was the right call.
    But yea I watched the replay, awesome timing by LAA</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"]<FONT size=6>NO METS FANSCARE ABOUT BASEBALL</FONT>
    <FONT color=#0000ff size=2>or at least I don't </FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

I know...I know.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]He tried stealing second with 2 outs? Why? Isnt Tex hitting behind him?[/quote]</p>

I didnt see...but if it was in the 9th like he said....well it totally makes sense. It's much easier to score from second on a single, wouldnt you say?</p>

[/quote]I'd rather take the chance of a hr or dble with Tex at plate. Just my thinking[/quote]</p>

nahhh that doesnt make any sense. you cant PLAN on hitting HRs....</p>[/quote]Sure it does the threat alone of having Grand on base is going to make pitcher a)throw fastballs or b) end up walking Tex.
    Than again the Jays haven't had a base stealer, minus this year, or a dangerous hitter, minus the last year and a half, in a while so I could be wrong.[/quote]not only that but a guy with grandersons speed distracts pitchers because the pitcher is worried about the steal.
    [/quote]

you distract me with ur beauty
    Fear the name, appreciate the game