Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"]<font size="6">NOBODY CARES ABOUT BASEBALL</font>
    <font color="#0000ff" size="2">or at least I don't </font>
    [/quote]you should, arent you a yankee fan now? []

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

This is not critisism from me. Just what I've learned over the years. there are ways to defuse someones attitude by what I would call "dismissive agreement". You agree with her but treat it as a trivial matter. You say something like..."yes..Isuppose your right but I guess everybody has there own way of doing things"</P>

Or make a joke about it , but still some measure of agreement, even if you don't agree. It makes her feel good about someone else agreeing, but also makes them feel like they are complaining about something trivial.</P>

[/quote]</P>

oh yea...its not like i *****ed at her or anything...
    I'm just like, yea im not sure....
    I guess that's his perogative....
    I dont know...</P>

like what else can I say?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I guess my goal is always to get them to want to continue to do business with me (ormy employer).</P>

Not to keep from being annoyed. Being annoyed by customers is part of doing business. Turning a negative customer attitude into a positive is the challenge. Manipulating them without them knowing it is always a good thing.</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol, whats funny is...I EVEN TOLD HER where she could buy his product!!! I'm like, you can buy this at Adam's Farms...and he does 2 farmer's markets a week between the valley and vassar.</P>

wasn't a good enough answer....i just gave up.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]He tried stealing second with 2 outs? Why? Isnt Tex hitting behind him?[/quote]</p>

I didnt see...but if it was in the 9th like he said....well it totally makes sense. It's much easier to score from second on a single, wouldnt you say?</p>

[/quote]I'd rather take the chance of a hr or dble with Tex at plate. Just my thinking[/quote]</p>

nahhh that doesnt make any sense. you cant PLAN on hitting HRs....</p>[/quote]Sure it does the threat alone of having Grand on base is going to make pitcher a)throw fastballs or b) end up walking Tex.
    Granted I don't know what the situation was or even if Tex was up or even pitch count when he stole. I'm juat not a fan of taking the bat out of a dangerous hitter.
    Than again the Jays haven't had a base stealer, minus this year, or a dangerous hitter, minus the last year and a half, in a while so I could be wrong.[/quote]not only that but a guy with grandersons speed distracts pitchers because the pitcher is worried about the steal.
    [/quote]

you distract me with ur beauty
    [/quote]i wish there was a kissy face but this will have to do[{]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]todays tweets to me so far:

Danny Clark gave a big up to WHO DAT NATION and said they were the best fans, i replied and said whoa what about NYG!

Clark: The Gmen fans are just amazing as well!

-----

Somebody asked Kawika Mitchell if he signed somewhere, he said not yet hes still waiting,

I sent him a pic of him making a tackle in the superbowl and said that uni looked good to me.

He Replied: YES IT DOES! SB XLII CHAMPS!!!
    [/quote]</P>

hahaha nice! You have good luck with getting the interaction.
    Well I guess I've never tried, so...but still, that's pretty awesome.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<h1>Warren Jeffs sentenced to life in prison</h1>
    Hey Lando, this is the Mormon from Texas, he had over 70 wives...maybe close to 20 of them were underage. Is this really your religion or is MMB just playin with you?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]<FONT size=6>NOBODY CARES ABOUT BASEBALL</FONT>
    <FONT color=#0000ff size=2>or at least I don't </FONT>
    [/quote]

honestly every year i care less and less

its too long of a season and not enough action
    [/quote]
    It makes my heart warm to see you say that.

Could not agree more Daven...if the Mets were in 1st you might feel different?
    [/quote]</P>

<FONT size=4>How can anybody with a soul not love this guy?</FONT></P>

</P>
    Get well soon 80.

customers for the most part are annoying. thee end.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

This lady just flipped out on ME because our table that displays the business member of the month DOESNT HAVE AN ADDRESS ON HIS CARDS!!!
    first off....I know the business, and he doesnt have a store or anything, the dude sells honey and **** at farmers markets, and some local stores. That's how he sells, in addition to his online store. If a person doesnt want you to come to their ****ing house to buy ****, that's their decision. this lady ranted to me about how it was bad business to not have a store. </p>

WTF?! who wants to pay rent to have a store, when online sales are almost pure ****ing profit?
    I'm so confused as to why she even cared enough to ***** to me about it.</p>

[/quote]

did she say: "THE INTERNETS? WHATS THAT?"
    [/quote]</p>

honestly, this is exactly what I was expecting lol...</p>

instead she said, multiple times, "well this is just stupid"
    listen lady! then dont give him your business! seriously, wtf do I care? why are you bothering me about something so trivial!?</p>

[/quote]</p>

She was upset about a trivial thing Pizz...its true.I would submit that you are also upset by a trivial thing as well. The fact that a perfect stranger is upset about a trivial thing.</p>[/quote]

ehhh

she gave him frustration by venting on him and he dont even know her and can't say anything back. I'd say thats annoying.

[/quote]Agreed--and I hate anyone who is persistent about complaining over something that I have no control or desire to assist in their problem.

[quote user="dezzzR"]customers for the most part are annoying. thee end.
    [/quote]If you show the slightest weakness, they will crucify you. It's kinda sad, I want to be a good guy, but if you come off that way....you end up in a world of poop.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]todays tweets to me so far:

Danny Clark gave a big up to WHO DAT NATION and said they were the best fans, i replied and said whoa what about NYG!

Clark: The Gmen fans are just amazing as well!

-----

Somebody asked Kawika Mitchell if he signed somewhere, he said not yet hes still waiting,

I sent him a pic of him making a tackle in the superbowl and said that uni looked good to me.

He Replied: <u>YES IT DOES! SB XLII CHAMPS!!!</u>
    [/quote]siiiick. damn i wish reese resigned him.