Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]todays tweets to me so far:

Danny Clark gave a big up to WHO DAT NATION and said they were the best fans, i replied and said whoa what about NYG!

Clark: The Gmen fans are just amazing as well!

-----

Somebody asked Kawika Mitchell if he signed somewhere, he said not yet hes still waiting,

I sent him a pic of him making a tackle in the superbowl and said that uni looked good to me.

He Replied: YES IT DOES! SB XLII CHAMPS!!!
    [/quote]</p>

hahaha nice! You have good luck with getting the interaction.
    Well I guess I've never tried, so...but still, that's pretty awesome.</p>[/quote]

haha it is cool

Plax never answers me. I was ****tin on him ealrier though lol

Pat Hanlon finally answered me back yesterday on something stupid. I been trying to him to answer for a while
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

This lady just flipped out on ME because our table that displays the business member of the month DOESNT HAVE AN ADDRESS ON HIS CARDS!!!
    first off....I know the business, and he doesnt have a store or anything, the dude sells honey and **** at farmers markets, and some local stores. That's how he sells, in addition to his online store. If a person doesnt want you to come to their ****ing house to buy ****, that's their decision. this lady ranted to me about how it was bad business to not have a store. </p>

WTF?! who wants to pay rent to have a store, when online sales are almost pure ****ing profit?
    I'm so confused as to why she even cared enough to ***** to me about it.</p>

[/quote]

did she say: "THE INTERNETS? WHATS THAT?"
    [/quote]</p>

honestly, this is exactly what I was expecting lol...</p>

instead she said, multiple times, "well this is just stupid"
    listen lady! then dont give him your business! seriously, wtf do I care? why are you bothering me about something so trivial!?</p>

[/quote]</p>

She was upset about a trivial thing Pizz...its true.I would submit that you are also upset by a trivial thing as well. The fact that a perfect stranger is upset about a trivial thing.</p>

[/quote]

ehhh

she gave him frustration by venting on him and he dont even know her and can't say anything back. I'd say thats annoying.

[/quote]</p>

This is not critisism from me. Just what I've learned over the years. there are ways to defuse someones attitude by what I would call "dismissive agreement". You agree with her but treat it as a trivial matter. You say something like..."yes..Isuppose your right but I guess everybody has there own way of doing things"</p>

Or make a joke about it , but still some measure of agreement, even if you don't agree. It makes her feel good about someone else agreeing, but also makes them feel like they are complaining about something trivial.</p>[/quote]Try that with the woman in your life []. It will work in business though.
    The only incentive I have at work to satisfy my customers is to create less **** for myself.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]<font size="6">NOBODY CARES ABOUT BASEBALL</font>
    <font color="#0000ff" size="2">or at least I don't </font>
    [/quote]

honestly every year i care less and less

its too long of a season and not enough action
    [/quote]
    It makes my heart warm to see you say that.

Could not agree more Daven...if the Mets were in 1st you might feel different?
    [/quote]</p>

<font size="4">How can anybody with a soul not love this guy?</font></p>

</p>[/quote]

anybody who is anti-gay for one

[quote user="dezzzR"]customers for the most part are annoying. thee end.
    [/quote]</P>

Customers are the source of every dollar we earn.</P>

Thee real end.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I love how increased spending is his word for raising taxes. When is he going to grow the nutsack to say it like it is? Yes-he gets credit for determination and staying his course. I'm just not sure if it's commendable or a negative trait where he cannot admit being wrong? He's in a tough spot right now....he would lose any credibility that he holds left if he were to readjust drastically at this point. Of course, it's easy for me to say.[/quote]</p>

Yes. In the skewed world of our President, tax cuts aren't simply allowing Americans to keep more of their hard earned dollars. They are now "spending in the tax code".</p>[/quote]lol, impressive Rhetoric by this Prez-I tell ya.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]<FONT size=6>NOBODY CARES ABOUT BASEBALL</FONT>
    <FONT color=#0000ff size=2>or at least I don't </FONT>
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=4>How can anybody with a soul not love this guy?</FONT></P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

For obvious reasons,that leaves you out.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"]customers for the most part are annoying. thee end.
    [/quote]</p>

Customers are the source of every dollar we earn.</p>

Thee real end.</p>[/quote]"If you don't service the customer someone else will". What's the message there? To me it is, if I don't please a client they will take their revenue somewhere else. Thus putting my company and eventually me in jeopardy. There's my motivation to service the client.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]<font size="6">NOBODY CARES ABOUT BASEBALL</font>
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

For obvious reasons,that leaves you out.</p>[/quote]This guy's all in:

http://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/draft/1028189

mocking again if anybody is bored. 6 minutes til draft

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

For obvious reasons,that leaves you out.</p>[/quote]

i dunno moorehead... your boy Pedroia is giving the "I WANNA TOSS YO SALAD" look