Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Morehead...

I'm sure not for you, but if you know anyone...
    World Music is having a sale on the following Strats...right AND lefties! lol</P>

http://www.worldmusicsupply.com/fend...elecaster.html</P>

with coupon code "BobGetsAmexi" you can get that basic for $379</P>

that $120 coup works for all the strats though I think(mex strats)</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well I appreciate that. Mexican Strats all go for $499 everywhere. With the coupon thats a good deal.</P>

(Of course if Dez was selling them he would threaten to hit them over the head with it if they didn't buy it)</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]George Clooney get's more tail than I don't know what. Now Stacey Keibler?

[/quote]</p>

om nom nom nom nom</p>

[/quote]

i dont speak ******ian

whats that mean?
    [/quote]</p>

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/nom+nom</p>[/quote]JP is verbally correct....and he's known to rock the microphone

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    lol Dezz's business won't be a business for long when it becomes his
    [/quote]</p>

lol....or his dad give's the business to like some random jobber he has working for him....</p>

oh wait...that's dezz too! lolololololol</p>

[/quote]

lol hes going to give it to dezz's lil sister who is still in HS

Dezz is going to become the evil older brother
    [/quote]</p>

Don't be surprised to see another killing spree if that happens.</p>[/quote]

i'll get on craigslist and alert the hookers
    [/quote]lol--interesting fact about the search sites around Jone's beach where they have been looking for bodies....there used to be a lot of eastern hognose snakes....now there's none. Official don't know why?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]George Clooney get's more tail than I don't know what. Now Stacey Keibler?

[/quote]</p>

om nom nom nom nom</p>

[/quote]

i dont speak ******ian

whats that mean?
    [/quote]</p>

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/nom+nom</p>[/quote]JP is verbally correct....and he's known to rock the microphone
    [/quote]

eww, Pizz wants to eat George Clooney
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]
    <h1>Warren Jeffs sentenced to life in prison</h1>

Hey Lando, this is the Mormon from Texas, he had over 70 wives...maybe close to 20 of them were underage. Is this really your religion or is MMB just playin with you?

[/quote]
    Nah man, they all **** with me. He is a fundamentalist weird extremist ****er. He is like the Al Queda to Muslims. Real Mormons only have one wife but back in the day there was lots of polygamy I guess. I was born in Vegas and just live here. I will be gone soon enough. That guy is so creepy though. How could you do that to kids...
    [/quote]</p>

He's gunna find out what it means to be on the recieving end of sexual abuse. Can't rot in jail long enough.</p>[/quote]Ah ok Lando, I get it now. Yes--very disturbing that guy is. Using his religion to take advantage of young girls. Sick--that's why he's going away for a long time. A type of unlawful use of religion.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    lol Dezz's business won't be a business for long when it becomes his
    [/quote]</p>

lol....or his dad give's the business to like some random jobber he has working for him....</p>

oh wait...that's dezz too! lolololololol</p>

[/quote]

lol hes going to give it to dezz's lil sister who is still in HS

Dezz is going to become the evil older brother
    [/quote]</p>

Don't be surprised to see another killing spree if that happens.</p>[/quote]

i'll get on craigslist and alert the hookers
    [/quote]lol--interesting fact about the search sites around Jone's beach where they have been looking for bodies....there used to be a lot of eastern hognose snakes....now there's none. Official don't know why?
    [/quote]

Dezz's is using them for some ritual for when he cuts the hookers up for sacrifice

[quote user="lttaylor56"]JP is verbally correct....and he's known to rock the microphone
    [/quote]</P>

tru.story.bro.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Remember the NYPD cops who allegedly raped that drunk fashion exec? They got off charges from the criminal trial. Yesterday Matta(senior) cop was in court for violation of procedures..Judge was pissed at him. Judge sentenced him to 1 yr in RIKERS. Of course it's on appeal for now. His buddy goes in front of Judge today.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]
    <h1>Warren Jeffs sentenced to life in prison</h1>

Hey Lando, this is the Mormon from Texas, he had over 70 wives...maybe close to 20 of them were underage. Is this really your religion or is MMB just playin with you?

[/quote]
    Nah man, they all **** with me. He is a fundamentalist weird extremist ****er. He is like the Al Queda to Muslims. Real Mormons only have one wife but back in the day there was lots of polygamy I guess. I was born in Vegas and just live here. I will be gone soon enough. That guy is so creepy though. How could you do that to kids...
    [/quote]</p>

He's gunna find out what it means to be on the recieving end of sexual abuse. Can't rot in jail long enough.</p>[/quote]Ah ok Lando, I get it now. Yes--very disturbing that guy is. Using his religion to take advantage of young girls. Sick--that's why he's going away for a long time. A type of unlawful use of religion.

[/quote]

i haven't read anything about this guy or know who he is

can anybody sum it up real quick?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if anybody is bored im mocking at fantasyfootballcalculator.com

im mocking for my other league
    [/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???