Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]George Clooney get's more tail than I don't know what. Now Stacey Keibler?

[/quote]</p>

om nom nom nom nom</p>

[/quote]

i dont speak ******ian

whats that mean?
    [/quote]</p>

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/nom+nom</p>[/quote]JP is verbally correct....and he's known to rock the microphone
    [/quote]

eww, Pizz wants to eat George Clooney
    [/quote]Oh dam, I would wax that Keibler *** to a fine shine.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]
    <H1>Warren Jeffs sentenced to life in prison</H1>

Hey Lando, this is the Mormon from Texas, he had over 70 wives...maybe close to 20 of them were underage. Is this really your religion or is MMB just playin with you?

[/quote]
    Nah man, they all **** with me. He is a fundamentalist weird extremist ****er. He is like the Al Queda to Muslims. Real Mormons only have one wife but back in the day there was lots of polygamy I guess. I was born in Vegas and just live here. I will be gone soon enough. That guy is so creepy though. How could you do that to kids...
    [/quote]</P>

He's gunna find out what it means to be on the recieving end of sexual abuse. Can't rot in jail long enough.</P>

[/quote]Ah ok Lando, I get it now. Yes--very disturbing that guy is. Using his religion to take advantage of young girls. Sick--that's why he's going away for a long time. A type of unlawful use of religion.

[/quote]

i haven't read anything about this guy or know who he is

can anybody sum it up real quick?
    [/quote]</P>

Psyco fundamentalist Morman who was teaching 12 year old girls to sexually satisfy him.</P>

Thats sums it up for me.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if anybody is bored im mocking at fantasyfootballcalculator.com

im mocking for my other league
    [/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]</P>

This non flex thing is making this a very tough draft. </P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if anybody is bored im mocking at fantasyfootballcalculator.com

[/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]

have to do it

and besides - the guy going VICK in the first round if he can shouldn't be tlaking
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]</p>

This non flex thing is making this a very tough draft. </p>[/quote]

no flex crutch - thats why i like it

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]
    <h1>Warren Jeffs sentenced to life in prison</h1>

Hey Lando, this is the Mormon from Texas, he had over 70 wives...maybe close to 20 of them were underage. Is this really your religion or is MMB just playin with you?

[/quote]
    Nah man, they all **** with me. He is a fundamentalist weird extremist ****er. He is like the Al Queda to Muslims. Real Mormons only have one wife but back in the day there was lots of polygamy I guess. I was born in Vegas and just live here. I will be gone soon enough. That guy is so creepy though. How could you do that to kids...
    [/quote]</p>

He's gunna find out what it means to be on the recieving end of sexual abuse. Can't rot in jail long enough.</p>[/quote]Ah ok Lando, I get it now. Yes--very disturbing that guy is. Using his religion to take advantage of young girls. Sick--that's why he's going away for a long time. A type of unlawful use of religion.

[/quote]

i haven't read anything about this guy or know who he is

can anybody sum it up real quick?
    [/quote]
    Click the link dweebus

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if anybody is bored im mocking at fantasyfootballcalculator.com

[/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]

have to do it

and besides - the guy going VICK in the first round if he can shouldn't be tlaking
    [/quote]
    You know I would NEVER do that. It would ruin my draft.<font color="#FF0000"> He will be there for my 2nd pick. </font>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]</p>

This non flex thing is making this a very tough draft. </p>[/quote]
    Yeah it is. Makes WR's much more important. I like the challenge though. The problem I seem to be having is getting alot of players with the same bi week.

speaking of trading picks, i am some time a genious with working trades in fantasy

theres only like 5 keepers in my big league this year. One kid has Nicks for a 3rd Rounder which he is obviously keeping and Manningham for an 8th rounder.

So I offered him my 6th round pick for his 7th and Mario

I figure he can get the value of where MArio is typically being drafted by upgrading his 7th and he won't hav eto carry two giants WRs

That way im locking up my WR3 with my 8th round pick - opens up for me to get earlier on a TE

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]no flex crutch - thats why i like it
    [/quote]
    It will separate the men from the boys...