Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

for all you madden players, theres an achievement/ trophy for throwing a 92 yard td in honor of mario. awesome, its about friggin time there was a nyg on a achievement

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"]tell you the truth the story about mormonism and its founder is kind of cool. really, how the hell did that guy find that gold book with that weird writing. aliens???? the area where he found it has a high magnetic field like stone henge. hmmmmmmmm
    [/quote]
    DUDE, I hope you are joking. It is the gayest story ever. He was praying in the forest and Jesus appeared in front of him. He told him to write a book and then everyone follows the gay thing. Every mormon gives 10% of their check to the damn church. You wonder why they got them poppin up like Walmart all over the world.

AAAAAND theres also a NY logo on an achievement for getting 10 sacks as a team in one game. finally madden showing the giants love.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]tell you the truth the story about mormonism and its founder is kind of cool. really, how the hell did that guy find that gold book with that weird writing. aliens???? the area where he found it has a high magnetic field like stone henge. hmmmmmmmm
    [/quote]
    DUDE, I hope you are joking. It is the gayest story ever. He was praying in the forest and Jesus appeared in front of him. He told him to write a book and then everyone follows the gay thing. Every mormon gives 10% of their check to the damn church. You wonder why they got them poppin up like Walmart all over the world.
    [/quote]ancient aliens got me think craaaaazy!! lmao
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHxfbKVqTAE

go to about 530 in. it wasnt jesus, it was an "angel" named moroni. this show really gets you thinking.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if anybody is bored im mocking at fantasyfootballcalculator.com

im mocking for my other league
    [/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]

have to do it

and besides - the guy going VICK in the first round if he can shouldn't be tlaking
    [/quote]Wr in first round ...all the way.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]tell you the truth the story about mormonism and its founder is kind of cool. really, how the hell did that guy find that gold book with that weird writing. aliens???? the area where he found it has a high magnetic field like stone henge. hmmmmmmmm
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

better then the 30% of my check that goes to the religion we call government :P

just kidding just kidding.

on a more serious note, most Hasidic Jeweish communities do the same type of thing.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if anybody is bored im mocking at fantasyfootballcalculator.com

im mocking for my other league
    [/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]

have to do it

and besides - the guy going VICK in the first round if he can shouldn't be tlaking
    [/quote]Wr in first round ...all the way.
    [/quote]

what pick do u have again?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]tell you the truth the story about mormonism and its founder is kind of cool. really, how the hell did that guy find that gold book with that weird writing. aliens???? the area where he found it has a high magnetic field like stone henge. hmmmmmmmm
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

better then the 30% of my check that goes to the religion we call government :P

just kidding just kidding.

on a more serious note, most Hasidic Jeweish communities do the same type of thing.
    [/quote]

yea they take care of their own

miserable bunch of people though
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

By the way, I watched a bunch of Sunny in Philadelphia over the weekend, gotta say...it's only meh...it's nothing special...I wanted to like it too because everyone I know claims it's the funniest show ever...that and Curb your Enthusiasm which is also just meh....both of them are pretty predictable I think that's the problem.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]no flex crutch - thats why i like it
    [/quote]
    It will separate the men from the boys...
    [/quote]

you'll still be in hs - i'll be hoppin to the pros like my name was lebron
    [/quote]lOL.