Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"]By the way, I watched a bunch of Sunny in Philadelphia over the weekend, gotta say...it's only meh...it's nothing special...I wanted to like it too because everyone I know claims it's the funniest show ever...that and Curb your Enthusiasm which is also just meh....both of them are pretty predictable I think that's the problem.
    [/quote]

i refuse to be a fan of anything that has to do wtih philly

i agree with curb. Its alrite
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

TODAY I LEARNED:

ThePrincipal author of the U.S. PATRIOT ACT (Viet Dinh)- who also happens to be godfather to Rupert Murdoch's oldest son - is on the News Corp's independant board of directors.</P>

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"]By the way, I watched a bunch of Sunny in Philadelphia over the weekend, gotta say...it's only meh...it's nothing special...I wanted to like it too because everyone I know claims it's the funniest show ever...that and Curb your Enthusiasm which is also just meh....both of them are pretty predictable I think that's the problem.
    [/quote]Like em both! Devito is a great one

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]tell you the truth the story about mormonism and its founder is kind of cool. really, how the hell did that guy find that gold book with that weird writing. aliens???? the area where he found it has a high magnetic field like stone henge. hmmmmmmmm
    [/quote]
    DUDE, I hope you are joking. It is the gayest story ever. He was praying in the forest and Jesus appeared in front of him. He told him to write a book and then everyone follows the gay thing. Every mormon gives 10% of their check to the damn church. You wonder why they got them poppin up like Walmart all over the world.
    [/quote]

better then the 30% of my check that goes to the religion we call government :P

just kidding just kidding.

on a more serious note, most Hasidic Jeweish communities do the same type of thing.
    [/quote]

yea they take care of their own

miserable bunch of people though
    [/quote]

Not all of them are miserable, my cousins are not Hasidic but they are conservative (I'm reformed) but they are pretty active in the community and have HUGE passover dinners and they have a Hasidic family that comes every year...they are nice people...obviously they have some different outlooks but they are perfectly polite and have no problems with the way I do things compared to the way they do things....

(but drive through monsey on a saturday and expect to get rocks thrown at your car.)

There's bad apples in every group.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if anybody is bored im mocking at fantasyfootballcalculator.com

im mocking for my other league
    [/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]

have to do it

and besides - the guy going VICK in the first round if he can shouldn't be tlaking
    [/quote]Wr in first round ...all the way.
    [/quote]

what pick do u have again?
    [/quote]3rd---on second thought-I gettin Vinatieri with my first. You can never say enough about an excellent kicker.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]By the way, I watched a bunch of Sunny in Philadelphia over the weekend, gotta say...it's only meh...it's nothing special...I wanted to like it too because everyone I know claims it's the funniest show ever...that and Curb your Enthusiasm which is also just meh....both of them are pretty predictable I think that's the problem.
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Always Sunny is funny...but basically because it's that RUHTARDED humor...I wouldnt call it the funniest ever lol...</P>

I've never seen Curb though...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]tell you the truth the story about mormonism and its founder is kind of cool. really, how the hell did that guy find that gold book with that weird writing. aliens???? the area where he found it has a high magnetic field like stone henge. hmmmmmmmm
    [/quote]
    DUDE, I hope you are joking. It is the gayest story ever. He was praying in the forest and Jesus appeared in front of him. He told him to write a book and then everyone follows the gay thing. Every mormon gives 10% of their check to the damn church. You wonder why they got them poppin up like Walmart all over the world.
    [/quote]

better then the 30% of my check that goes to the religion we call government :P

just kidding just kidding.

on a more serious note, most Hasidic Jeweish communities do the same type of thing.
    [/quote]

yea they take care of their own

miserable bunch of people though
    [/quote]

Not all of them are miserable, my cousins are not Hasidic but they are conservative (I'm reformed) but they are pretty active in the community and have HUGE passover dinners and they have a Hasidic family that comes every year...they are nice people...obviously they have some different outlooks but they are perfectly polite and have no problems with the way I do things compared to the way they do things....

(but drive through monsey on a saturday and expect to get rocks thrown at your car.)

There's bad apples in every group.
    [/quote]

im referring to the hasidics specifically, not all jews. Im not a Nazi

but between going to school at Monmouth, hs in Rutherford and having a girlfriend from Passaic Park, and living in suffern and working in monsey - i have had plenty of experience and examples to make that statement and recognize it isn't one of those "bad apples in every group" situations
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

TODAY I LEARNED:

ThePrincipal author of the U.S. PATRIOT ACT (Viet Dinh)- who also happens to be godfather to Rupert Murdoch's oldest son - is on the News Corp's independant board of directors.</p>

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]Are you smellin what the conspiracy is cookin? No one mentioned anything about my sig? It's an amatuer photo from SB 42, a friend of mine took. MMB--You were at sb 42 with Blondie , correct?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]By the way, I watched a bunch of Sunny in Philadelphia over the weekend, gotta say...it's only meh...it's nothing special...I wanted to like it too because everyone I know claims it's the funniest show ever...that and Curb your Enthusiasm which is also just meh....both of them are pretty predictable I think that's the problem.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

It shows their stadium in the opening...I almost turned it off right there.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im referring to the hasidics specifically, not all jews. Im not a Nazi[/quote]

LOL Yeah, I know Matt...I was too in my story....read it again, it is one of those bad apple situations.

You forget I lived in Suffern (next to Monsey) for 18 years...before that I was in Spring Valley which is literally the next town over...my old Bowling alley was bought out and converted by Hasidics...and up until 5 or 6 years ago I'd have agreed with you, but after sitting down and eating with a family of Hasidic's on multiple occasions over the last 5 or 6 years I have to say they certainly are not all bad.