Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I sprayed some hasids waiting outside a train station down with a long range water fire extinguisher when we were young. It was not a racial attack, any group of people would of done.
    [/quote]</P>

Specifically chicks in white shirts.....</P>

you do mean a fire hose, right? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if anybody is bored im mocking at fantasyfootballcalculator.com

im mocking for my other league
    [/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]

have to do it

and besides - the guy going VICK in the first round if he can shouldn't be tlaking
    [/quote]Wr in first round ...all the way.
    [/quote]

what pick do u have again?
    [/quote]3rd---on second thought-I gettin Vinatieri with my first. You can never say enough about an excellent kicker.
    [/quote]

lol i hope ur just attempting smoke screens here with that WR talk
    [/quote]You see straight thru me.
    [/quote]

your a rookie, nobody knows what ur capable of lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]listen man i've lived among them for a while, shopped with them[/quote]

My point is that I've had more interactions with that community and those types then you and I'm telling you they are not as bad as their reputation, they can be annoying as a community I'll give you that, but if you sit down with an individual family I'd go out on a limb and say they would most times be perfectly polite....I know that they cause problems with their communities (trust me I know it well) but as individuals they are often pretty normal people (just with some extra devotion to religious beliefs)
    [/quote]

im sure u have but ur discounting the fact that i've essentially been around them for the past 10 years straight living within their community. Shopping with them, being on line next to them, generally communicating with them

come to the shoprite or the walmart once a week like me and amanda do. They are generally rude people...
    [/quote]Walmart is a thing in and of itself. The people that shop there are one thing. The way they dress is another. I swear to god, sometime's I think that I am at a latin dance festival. WTF? Downright Ethnic Fashionistas. I don't have to bring my kids to the city for culture, just take them to walmart.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if anybody is bored im mocking at fantasyfootballcalculator.com

im mocking for my other league
    [/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]

have to do it

and besides - the guy going VICK in the first round if he can shouldn't be tlaking
    [/quote]Wr in first round ...all the way.
    [/quote]

what pick do u have again?
    [/quote]3rd---on second thought-I gettin Vinatieri with my first. You can never say enough about an excellent kicker.
    [/quote]

lol i hope ur just attempting smoke screens here with that WR talk
    [/quote]You see straight thru me.
    [/quote]

your a rookie, nobody knows what ur capable of lol
    [/quote]Not even me....lol

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]listen man i've lived among them for a while, shopped with them[/quote]

My point is that I've had more interactions with that community and those types then you and I'm telling you they are not as bad as their reputation, they can be annoying as a community I'll give you that, but if you sit down with an individual family I'd go out on a limb and say they would most times be perfectly polite....I know that they cause problems with their communities (trust me I know it well) but as individuals they are often pretty normal people (just with some extra devotion to religious beliefs)
    [/quote]

im sure u have but ur discounting the fact that i've essentially been around them for the past 10 years straight living within their community. Shopping with them, being on line next to them, generally communicating with them

come to the shoprite or the walmart once a week like me and amanda do. They are generally rude people...
    [/quote]Walmart is a thing in and of itself. The people that shop there are one thing. The way they dress is another. I swear to god, sometime's I think that I am at a latin dance festival. WTF? Downright Ethnic Fashionistas. I don't have to bring my kids to the city for culture, just take them to walmart.
    [/quote]

dude u have NO CLUE what this WalMart is like though. Everybody alwyas says that until they experience it. These people bring back and try to hustle Walmart and their return line is thru the door no matter waht time u come in, FILLED with HJs.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...re-to-osi-mess

[/quote]</p>

you know what im actually worried about....??
    Let's say Osi DOES play for us this year....

NY Media is going to DESTROY this guy....can you imagine interviews?!? it's going to be all they will talk about!! Mad now? wait tilll later! jeez...</p>[/quote]going by tom it seems osi will be starting. if osi doesnt play well the media will eat him up. if he plays well i doubt well hear anything about it.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]listen man i've lived among them for a while, shopped with them[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

dude u have NO CLUE what this WalMart is like though. Everybody alwyas says that until they experience it. These people bring back and try to hustle Walmart and their return line is thru the door no matter waht time u come in, FILLED with HJs.

[/quote]Dude, I do know. I go there all the time for the deals like you. I dress down, put on a sleeveless for the gun show to protect the lives of my childeren and I go there. It's an experience, but what I save is worth it. I was uncomfortable a few times with, the worst was when I was sending some cash with their moneygram they have. I had stacks on the counter and I realized there was no cop there and I should of brought flashlight with me--if you know what I mean? I covered up the $ with some paper's and hoped for the girl to finish quickly..

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]listen man i've lived among them for a while, shopped with them[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Dude, I do know. I go there all the time for the deals like you. I dress down, put on a sleeveless for the gun show to protect the lives of my childeren and I go there. It's an experience, but what I save is worth it. I was uncomfortable a few times with, the worst was when I was sending some cash with their moneygram they have. I had stacks on the counter and I realized there was no cop there and I should of brought flashlight with me--if you know what I mean? I covered up the $ with some paper's and hoped for the girl to finish quickly..

[/quote]

on top of the typical weirdo walmartians

are the crazy HJs

Amanda had to touch one of them (because it makes them unclean) because he was being so rude

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

NY Media is going to DESTROY this guy....can you imagine interviews?!? it's going to be all they will talk about!! Mad now? wait tilll later! jeez...</P>

[/quote]going by tom it seems osi will be starting. if osi doesnt play well the media will eat him up. if he plays well i doubt well hear anything about it.
    [/quote]</P>

that's very optimistic of you to think that. Although it specifically says he could miss time anyway. There's no reason to NOT start Osi if he's healthy. You don't field a team based on someone's attitude, you field one to win.
    Osi still has it. He'll start.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

NY Media is going to DESTROY this guy....can you imagine interviews?!? it's going to be all they will talk about!! Mad now? wait tilll later! jeez...</p>

[/quote]going by tom it seems osi will be starting. if osi doesnt play well the media will eat him up. if he plays well i doubt well hear anything about it.
    [/quote]</p>

that's very <u>optimistic</u> of you to think that. Although it specifically says he could miss time anyway. There's no reason to NOT start Osi if he's healthy. You don't field a team based on someone's attitude, you field one to win.
    Osi still has it. He'll start.</p>[/quote]me? optimistic? neeevaaaa

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!