Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]listen man i've lived among them for a while, shopped with them[/quote]

My point is that I've had more interactions with that community and those types then you and I'm telling you they are not as bad as their reputation, they can be annoying as a community I'll give you that, but if you sit down with an individual family I'd go out on a limb and say they would most times be perfectly polite....I know that they cause problems with their communities (trust me I know it well) but as individuals they are often pretty normal people (just with some extra devotion to religious beliefs)
    [/quote]

im sure u have but ur discounting the fact that i've essentially been around them for the past 10 years straight living within their community. Shopping with them, being on line next to them, generally communicating with them

come to the shoprite or the walmart once a week like me and amanda do. They are generally rude people...
    [/quote]Walmart is a thing in and of itself. The people that shop there are one thing. The way they dress is another. I swear to god, sometime's I think that I am at a latin dance festival. WTF? Downright Ethnic Fashionistas. I don't have to bring my kids to the city for culture, just take them to walmart.
    [/quote]

dude u have NO CLUE what this WalMart is like though. Everybody alwyas says that until they experience it. These people bring back and try to hustle Walmart and their return line is thru the door no matter waht time u come in, FILLED with HJs.

[/quote]Dude, I do know. I go there all the time for the deals like you. I dress down, put on a sleeveless for the gun show to protect the lives of my childeren and I go there. It's an experience, but what I save is worth it. I was uncomfortable a few times with, the worst was when I was sending some cash with their moneygram they have. I had stacks on the counter and I realized there was no cop there and I should of brought flashlight with me--if you know what I mean? I covered up the $ with some paper's and hoped for the girl to finish quickly..

[/quote]

on top of the typical weirdo walmartians

are the crazy HJs

Amanda had to touch one of them (because it makes them unclean) because he was being so rude
    [/quote]Oh man-a direct encounter. lol

well it looks like the hitler youth killed this thread......................

so whats everyone think about kiwi going back to lber? i like having all or as much talent as we can on the field and i thought he was really starting to get the position down before he broke his leg. but i do like rotating our line......hmmm

[quote user="dezzzR"]so whats everyone think about kiwi going back to lber? i like having all or as much talent as we can on the field and i thought he was really starting to get the position down before he broke his leg. but i do like rotating our line......hmmm

[/quote]</P>

He'll play both.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]so whats everyone think about kiwi going back to lber? i like having all or as much talent as we can on the field and i thought he was really starting to get the position down before he broke his leg. but i do like rotating our line......hmmm

[/quote]</P>

He'll play both.</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea it was my understanding that he'd play olb on passing downs I think it said?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

just to note

Sintim is penciled in as starter per the depth chart released today

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just to note

[/quote]
    Time for him to show his worth for trading Shockey. lol

How do you feel about that? I have always wanted him to succeed...

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

im sure u have but ur discounting the fact that i've essentially been around them for the past 10 years straight living within their community. Shopping with them, being on line next to them, generally communicating with them

come to the shoprite or the walmart once a week like me and amanda do. They are generally rude people...
    [/quote]

No matt...I'm not discounting your experience your discounting mine, I lived in Suffern for 18+ years literally down the street from where you live now, I went to that same walkmart...that same shoprite weekly......and before that Spring Valley (which is even worse) but I've also sat down with them...and ate dinner with them at the same table on multiple occasions.

Yea, I've shopped with them been in line next to them, I worked in a bowling alley that they came into ALL THE TIME down in Ramsey, I worked in the Hollywood video that used to be where that Airmont Eats place is now for a couple years and had them as customers....

like I said ask me 6+ years ago and I'd have the same opinion as you, but since dealing with them in a more personal setting I have to say my mind has been changed.

<div class="report">

Tony Romo has reportedly been "on fire" over the last five days at Cowboys training camp.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Romo said earlier in camp that he's "throwing the
    ball as well as he ever had in his career," and he's tearing it up in
    scrimmage and practices.
    </div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just to note

[/quote]
    Time for him to show his worth for trading Shockey. lol

How do you feel about that? I have always wanted him to succeed...
    [/quote]

I mean i obvipously hope he shows he was worth it

just doubt hes able to
    Fear the name, appreciate the game