Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

this might be a blessing. he turned down 5 year deal 35 mill, 15 gauranteed last year. imagine the giants cap with his contract. just a shame he was a free agent and we couldnt get anything for him. i just unfriended him too. hes whining about how giant fans dont like him anymore. well wtf did he expect?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Pat Hanlon is reason enough to join twitter if ur not on it

he was AWESOME last night
    [/quote]
    I downloaded the app but never logged in? You have been going off about it lately...is it that good?

This is funny-Chaunce Hayden wrote about Kim Kardashian on twitter.

"Kim uses twitter to talk about her favorite person in the world, herself. The self importance factor here is off the charts. OK, your life is perfect, you're a billionaire and you're beautiful. Do we have to also follow every second of your fabulous life while ours sucks?"

lmao.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I don't care how much we love Steve Smith. We weren't going to pay him $4MM to play in 10 games (if he's lucky)</p>

I really don't know what the Eagles are thinking.</p>[/quote]
    I guess they have the money to blow. It sucks. I feel like we should have paid him because he earned it. He deserves it. Maybe not that much but we did have cap. I am sure he will kill it for them and get resigned and it will go on and on.

I am already pissed enough that we are going to have to see the DeSean punt return so many times again this year. I can barely stand to think about it let alone see it 25 more times.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Pat Hanlon is reason enough to join twitter if ur not on it

he was AWESOME last night
    [/quote]
    I downloaded the app but never logged in? You have been going off about it lately...is it that good?
    [/quote]

awesome

i am barely on fbook anymore

except currently i sent Smith a message and am battling Eagles fans over it
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]jj takes number 12.
    [/quote]

good im going to have to buy a Jernigan patch for the Black and Red FIRE Steve Smith Jersey i bought last october

mother****er
    [/quote]
    Ohhhhh ****. That jersey is sooooooo sick. I was there when you got it. Damn man, your closet is having a rough couple days. I have my blue one that I ****ing love and wore it in NYC to thee last game. I am almost to the point where I don't want to buy them anymore. Maybe a JPP. I need a Strahan.

[quote user="dezzzR"]lol that reminds me. what were we arguing about with which wr wouldnt get resigned?
    [/quote]
    Too soon. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]jj takes number 12.
    [/quote]

good im going to have to buy a Jernigan patch for the Black and Red FIRE Steve Smith Jersey i bought last october

mother****er
    [/quote]
    Ohhhhh ****. That jersey is sooooooo sick. I was there when you got it. Damn man, your closet is having a rough couple days. I have my blue one that I ****ing love and wore it in NYC to thee last game. I am almost to the point where I don't want to buy them anymore. Maybe a JPP. I need a Strahan.
    [/quote]

your tellin me

2 boss jerseys, a Smith jersey, and possibly an Osi jersey
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]this might be a blessing. he turned down 5 year deal 35 mill, 15 gauranteed last year. imagine the giants cap with his contract. just a shame he was a free agent and we couldnt get anything for him. i just unfriended him too. hes whining about how giant fans dont like him anymore. well wtf did he expect?
    [/quote]
    It made me a little better when I saw he turned down so much money. We gave him the chance. I just hope he does ****ty this year in Philly. Then he signs with someone else. I don't want him to be in green for the next 4 or 5 years.

Yea I have an Osi jersey, Strahan, Manning, Jacobs and i have a creappy red KP jersey somewhere too.
    Might rock that this year despite it being red =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant