Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Half the boards are mad at Steve Smith, and the other half are mad at Jerry Reese. </P>

I guess when you don't win a championship in 51 years it's all or nothing this season for the <FONT color=#008000>Beagles</FONT></P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i hope MH pans out
    [/quote]</p>

I already have.</p>[/quote]lol yea yea. it would be awesome if he got a few snaps. maybe if osi gets gased and we put kiwi on the line he can fill in. as long as he looks like this on game day
    [img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/desmond/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/desmond/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/img]

"The NY never comes off"

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

It is past the time to be concerned about Jeremy Maclin’s health.</p>

<u>The Eagles wide receiver, who has been struggling with an undisclosed illness for at least five months, </u>left training camp to undergo more testing in his hometown of St. Louis according to WIP’sHoward Eskin andthePhiladelphia Inquirer.</p><font color="#0000ff">Signing Steve Smith on Wednesday is another sign the Eagles may be more concerned than they are letting on.</font>[/quote]damn thats horrible. i really wish him well
    [/quote]

mix in the fact that DJax is unhappy with his deal

its no bueno in philly right now...

things seem alot bette rthan they are

[quote user="ny06"]

Half the boards are mad at Steve Smith, and the other half are mad at Jerry Reese. </p>

I guess when you don't win a championship in 51 years it's all or nothing this season for the <font color="#008000">Beagles</font></p>[/quote]

If Smith gave the Giants no chance to match

its on Smith bottom line

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i hope MH pans out
    [/quote]</p>

I already have.</p>[/quote]lol yea yea. it would be awesome if he got a few snaps. maybe if osi gets gased and we put kiwi on the line he can fill in. as long as he looks like this on game day
    [img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/desmond/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/desmond/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/img][/quote]

DING! MOTHER****ING DONG!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

Half the boards are mad at Steve Smith, and the other half are mad at Jerry Reese. </P>

I guess when you don't win a championship in 51 years it's all or nothing this season for the <FONT color=#008000>Beagles</FONT></P>

[/quote]

its on Smith bottom line
    [/quote]</P>

Then **** him. </P>

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

its on Smith bottom line
    [/quote]</P>

Then **** him. </P>

[/quote]</P>

We wouldn't have. Thats way too much for a guy with that kind of injury.</P>
    "Too stupid to understand PFF!!!".......

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

its on Smith bottom line
    [/quote]</P>

Then **** him. </P>

[/quote]</P>

We wouldn't have. Thats way too much for a guy with that kind of injury.</P>

[/quote]</P>

How in the world will the Eagles resign Vick and Jackson next season? </P>

I can see the Eagles franchising Jackson, and the Eagles will have to make a decision with Vick. He wants to get paid...</P>

</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

Half the boards are mad at Steve Smith, and the other half are mad at Jerry Reese. </p>

I guess when you don't win a championship in 51 years it's all or nothing this season for the <font color="#008000">Beagles</font></p>

[/quote]

its on Smith bottom line
    [/quote]</p>

Then **** him. </p>

[/quote]</p>

We wouldn't have. Thats way too much for a guy with that kind of injury.</p>[/quote]

might of came closer though

might of been like 3mil 1.5 guaranteed

just heard the terrell THomas intrview on Jim Rome....they just wrapprd up and TT gave a great interview...</P>

</P>

quote " I hate the Eagles with a passion....they have taken money out of my pocket ! "</P>

he talked about S.Mith heading to Iggles..." the first play it will be like Hey Steve....but the next one I am looking to knock him out !! "</P>

</P>

talked about Osi Umneyiora's situation and said Osi is @ all the meetings and hopes it gets worked out....</P>

</P>

he looks up to Tuck and Jessie Armstead a lot on how to be a pro ....n' I dunno great interview though !!!</P>