Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Half the boards are mad at Steve Smith, and the other half are mad at Jerry Reese. </P>

I guess when you don't win a championship in 51 years it's all or nothing this season for the <FONT color=#008000>Beagles</FONT></P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i hope MH pans out
    [/quote]</p>

I already have.</p>[/quote]lol yea yea. it would be awesome if he got a few snaps. maybe if osi gets gased and we put kiwi on the line he can fill in. as long as he looks like this on game day
    [img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/desmond/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/desmond/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/img]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

It is past the time to be concerned about Jeremy Maclin’s health.</p>

<u>The Eagles wide receiver, who has been struggling with an undisclosed illness for at least five months, </u>left training camp to undergo more testing in his hometown of St. Louis according to WIP’sHoward Eskin andthePhiladelphia Inquirer.</p><font color="#0000ff">Signing Steve Smith on Wednesday is another sign the Eagles may be more concerned than they are letting on.</font>[/quote]damn thats horrible. i really wish him well
    [/quote]

mix in the fact that DJax is unhappy with his deal

its no bueno in philly right now...

things seem alot bette rthan they are
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="ny06"]

Half the boards are mad at Steve Smith, and the other half are mad at Jerry Reese. </p>

I guess when you don't win a championship in 51 years it's all or nothing this season for the <font color="#008000">Beagles</font></p>[/quote]

If Smith gave the Giants no chance to match

its on Smith bottom line

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i hope MH pans out
    [/quote]</p>

I already have.</p>[/quote]lol yea yea. it would be awesome if he got a few snaps. maybe if osi gets gased and we put kiwi on the line he can fill in. as long as he looks like this on game day
    [img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/desmond/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/desmond/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/img][/quote]

DING! MOTHER****ING DONG!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

Half the boards are mad at Steve Smith, and the other half are mad at Jerry Reese. </P>

I guess when you don't win a championship in 51 years it's all or nothing this season for the <FONT color=#008000>Beagles</FONT></P>

[/quote]

its on Smith bottom line
    [/quote]</P>

Then **** him. </P>

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

its on Smith bottom line
    [/quote]</P>

Then **** him. </P>

[/quote]</P>

We wouldn't have. Thats way too much for a guy with that kind of injury.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

its on Smith bottom line
    [/quote]</P>

Then **** him. </P>

[/quote]</P>

We wouldn't have. Thats way too much for a guy with that kind of injury.</P>

[/quote]</P>

How in the world will the Eagles resign Vick and Jackson next season? </P>

I can see the Eagles franchising Jackson, and the Eagles will have to make a decision with Vick. He wants to get paid...</P>

</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

Half the boards are mad at Steve Smith, and the other half are mad at Jerry Reese. </p>

I guess when you don't win a championship in 51 years it's all or nothing this season for the <font color="#008000">Beagles</font></p>

[/quote]

its on Smith bottom line
    [/quote]</p>

Then **** him. </p>

[/quote]</p>

We wouldn't have. Thats way too much for a guy with that kind of injury.</p>[/quote]

might of came closer though

might of been like 3mil 1.5 guaranteed

just heard the terrell THomas intrview on Jim Rome....they just wrapprd up and TT gave a great interview...</P>

</P>

quote " I hate the Eagles with a passion....they have taken money out of my pocket ! "</P>

he talked about S.Mith heading to Iggles..." the first play it will be like Hey Steve....but the next one I am looking to knock him out !! "</P>

</P>

talked about Osi Umneyiora's situation and said Osi is @ all the meetings and hopes it gets worked out....</P>

</P>

he looks up to Tuck and Jessie Armstead a lot on how to be a pro ....n' I dunno great interview though !!!</P>