Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]As of right now

I hate the Jets and EAgles more than the Cowboys
    [/quote]
    I have hated the Eagles more than Boys for a looooooooooooooong time. **** the Jets...I could never have cared less about them. I did like Curtis Martin back in the day though.
    [/quote]</p>

I've hated the eagles much more than the cowboys for at least the last 3 seasons....
    The jets....well I'm with MMB on this.....can't ****in stand them or their fans.</p>[/quote]same here, pre 07 it was all cowboys. dispiiiiised them, still do but not like that. but ever since after 07 i turned the crosshairs on the eagles. jets, i dont like them, but i find myself only hating them when my friends wont shut up and pull **** outa their *** and when the media hypes them up to much.

im going to be extremely disappointed if we dont beat the eagles both times this year. i want both games!!!! NO I DEMAND BOTH GAMES!!!!!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]</p>

responded.</p>[/quote]ditto

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if anybody is bored im mocking at fantasyfootballcalculator.com

im mocking for my other league
    [/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]</p>

This non flex thing is making this a very tough draft. </p>

[/quote]
    Yeah it is. Makes WR's much more important. I like the challenge though. The problem I seem to be having is getting alot of players with the same bi week.
    [/quote]

i've been fine

i love my whole approach i am so happy i traded to the 12 spot

i <font size="5">can't believe S&amp;A likes the teams hes getting at the 6 spot</font>. It worked well though I guess
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

What is sooooooo great about the 12th spot.....it practically dars u to take a QB right there !</p>[/quote]

theres no way ur getting MJD in the 2nd or bradshaw in the 4th. And you'd be lucky to get DJax in the 3rd

I dont care what im dared to do... you'll see my stratagy

im not spilling my beans
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]As of right now

I hate the Jets and EAgles more than the Cowboys
    [/quote]
    I have hated the Eagles more than Boys for a looooooooooooooong time. **** the Jets...I could never have cared less about them. I did like Curtis Martin back in the day though.
    [/quote]</P>

I've hated the eagles much more than the cowboys for at least the last 3 seasons....
    The jets....well I'm with MMB on this.....can't ****in stand them or their fans.</P>[/quote]same here, pre 07 it was all cowboys. dispiiiiised them, still do but not like that. but ever since after 07 i turned the crosshairs on the eagles. jets, i dont like them, but i find myself only hating them when my friends wont shut up and pull **** outa their *** and when the media hypes them up to much.

im going to be extremely disappointed if we dont beat the eagles both times this year. i want both games!!!! <FONT color=#0000ff>NO I DEMAND BOTH GAMES</FONT>!!!!!
    [/quote]I'm with you Dezz I want to see pain!!

I WANT TO SEE BLOOD SHED!!!!!!</P>

I don't really care whos blood lol....i just like the color red =P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if anybody is bored im mocking at fantasyfootballcalculator.com

im mocking for my other league
    [/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]</P>

This non flex thing is making this a very tough draft. </P>

[/quote]
    Yeah it is. Makes WR's much more important. I like the challenge though. The problem I seem to be having is getting alot of players with the same bi week.
    [/quote]

i've been fine

i love my whole approach i am so happy i traded to the 12 spot

i <FONT size=5>can't believe S&amp;A likes the teams hes getting at the 6 spot</FONT>. It worked well though I guess
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

What is sooooooo great about the 12th spot.....it practically dars u to take a QB right there !</P>[/quote]

theres no way ur getting MJD in the 2nd or bradshaw in the 4th. And you'd be lucky to get DJax in the 3rd

I dont care what im dared to do... you'll see my stratagy

im not spilling my beans
    [/quote]I got to get some beans on plate you wouldn't share would ya?!

im going double QB - so i can trade one for some talent i wouldn't of been able to get before that
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

I WANT TO SEE BLOOD SHED!!!!!!</p>

I don't really care whos blood lol....i just like the color red =P</p>[/quote]i said last year i wanted to paint my room with vicks blood, and i stand by that statement.

PM me ur email and I'll forward u the results....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

My last Mock @ sixth went like this....</P>

Andre Johnson</P>

MJD</P>

Desean Jackson</P>

A.Bradshaw</P>

MM</P>

Knowshon Moreno</P>

Eli Manning</P>

Sidney Rice</P>

PHI DST</P>

Felix Jones</P>

Dustin Keller</P>

Kolb</P>

BJ</P>

Robert MEachem </P>

NO K</P>

</P>

</P>

very nice .....I like it very much !!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

lol i dunno where ur mocking, but no way ur getting MJD in the second or AB in the 4th
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

mocking on Yahoo</P>