All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im going double QB - so i can trade one for some talent i wouldn't of been able to get before that
    [/quote]Thank you Matt!</P>

</P>

</P>[/quote]Maple syrup?
    [/quote] bean dribble[/quote]

Aaron Rodgers AND Tom Brady

who will offer their life up for BRady by week 2?
    [/quote]Idk..I need to do some mocking to feel for whats happening...where those guys are going

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im going double QB - so i can trade one for some talent i wouldn't of been able to get before that
    [/quote]I know I'm the rook, but it's hard to tell what you will do for sure, until you see which players are going? Like General Patton said" The battleplan goes out the window after the first shot"
    [/quote]</p>

spoken like A BOSS!!!!</p>

lol....youre pretty much right though. Unless youre drafting purely by position, and not players or stats, you can't plan your entire draft.</p>[/quote]Why thank you Sir [] LT's got skills. I'm also in the planning stages for production of the LT Calendar.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im going double QB - so i can trade one for some talent i wouldn't of been able to get before that
    [/quote]Thank you Matt!</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]Maple syrup?
    [/quote] bean dribble[/quote]

Aaron Rodgers AND Tom Brady

who will offer their life up for BRady by week 2?
    [/quote]Idk..I need to do some mocking to feel for whats happening...where those guys are going[/quote]You are the only one you can trust B.

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if anybody is bored im mocking at fantasyfootballcalculator.com

im mocking for my other league
    [/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]</p>

This non flex thing is making this a very tough draft. </p>

[/quote]
    Yeah it is. Makes WR's much more important. I like the challenge though. The problem I seem to be having is getting alot of players with the same bi week.
    [/quote]

i've been fine

i love my whole approach i am so happy i traded to the 12 spot

i <font size="5">can't believe S&amp;A likes the teams hes getting at the 6 spot</font>. It worked well though I guess
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

What is sooooooo great about the 12th spot.....it practically dars u to take a QB right there !</p>[/quote]
    I am not drafting a QB this year. You know I gotz to **** with ya when I can. You are not my cryptonite anymore. I am on a 1 game winning streak with you Playboy

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if anybody is bored im mocking at fantasyfootballcalculator.com

[/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    Yeah it is. Makes WR's much more important. I like the challenge though. The problem I seem to be having is getting alot of players with the same bi week.
    [/quote]

i've been fine

i <font size="5">can't believe S&amp;A likes the teams hes getting at the 6 spot</font>. It worked well though I guess
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

What is sooooooo great about the 12th spot.....it practically dars u to take a QB right there !</p>[/quote]
    I am not drafting a QB this year. You know I gotz to **** with ya when I can. You are not my cryptonite anymore. I am on a 1 game winning streak with you Playboy
    [/quote]I like your style L!

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Why thank you Sir [] LT's got skills. I'm also in the planning stages for production of the LT Calendar.
    [/quote]

oh jeez.....should we be scared?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

i've been fine

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

Lando doesn't have a stlye per say

his philly friend did though
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Why thank you Sir [] LT's got skills. I'm also in the planning stages for production of the LT Calendar.
    [/quote]

oh jeez.....should we be scared?</p>[/quote]LOL: I'm still looking for my creative side--I'm too much of a numbers guy. My calendar will not rival MMB's. He is the calendar King.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    TONY ROMO!!!???
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]

i've been fine

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]

Lando doesn't have a stlye per say

his philly friend did though
    [/quote]Who's that? Sounds like a woman

<h1>Lawrence Taylor pimp given 7 years in slammer</h1>

<p class="byline">By BRUCE GOLDING</p>
    <p class="date updated">
    Last Updated:
    7:55 AM, August 11, 2011</p>

The heartless pimp who delivered a bruised and bloodied 16-year-old
    girl to disgraced football legend Lawrence Taylor was sentenced
    yesterday to seven years in the slammer for his role in their illegal
    tryst. </p>

Ex-con Rasheed Davis, who did a previous 16-year stint
    in stir for homicide, broke down in tears while apologizing to his
    family for his latest crime after victim Cristina Fierro offered a
    horrifying account of her treatment at LT's hands. </p>

"I told
    Lawrence Taylor that it was my first time, and that I did not feel
    comfortable," she told a packed courtroom. "He went ahead anyway, and
    had sexual intercourse with me." </p>
    <div id="intext_area_middle" class="intext_area">

<div class="intext_object intext_photo">

<div class="photo_credit">David McGlynn</div>
    <div class="caption">

NEW LIFE: Lawrence Taylor victim Cristina Fierro waves an
    engagement ring as she and lawyer Gloria Allred leave a court yesterday.

</div>
    </div>
    <div class="block ad wrap quigo">
    <div class="ad quigo">

</div>
    </div>
    </div>

Fierro, now 18 and engaged to be married, said she "physically
    tried to push him away," but couldn't fight off the ex-Giants star
    inside a Rockland County hotel room last year. </p>

"I had tears
    coming down my face, and still had my black eye and bloody nose" from
    the beating Davis administered to force her into the $300 "date," she
    said. </p>

The Hall of Fame linebacker -- who was initially charged
    with statutory rape -- was sentenced to six years' probation in March
    after plea-bargaining to sexual misconduct and patronizing a prostitute.
    </p>

Yesterday, Manhattan federal Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald rejected requests from both sides to give Davis a sentence outside the recommended guidelines of 84 to 105 months. </p>

Outside court, Fierro, accompanied by high-profile feminist lawyer
    Gloria Allred, denied those accusations, and called Davis' sentence
    "fair," adding: "It's better than what LT got."</p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/lt_pimp_given_years_in_slammer_fdV2pFx6bH9htk1pNdH 8SM#ixzz1UkQVBuqS
    </div><p class="date updated">
    </p><p class="date updated">
    </p><p class="date updated">
    </p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...#ixzz1UkQ68IJq
    </div>