Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What's the chance we Get Randy Moss out of retirement? I say slim to none.
    [/quote]

zero
    [/quote]On Reese's prediction for making a run in the playoff's? I think a tactic to motivate, nothing more.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What's the chance we Get Randy Moss out of retirement? I say slim to none.
    [/quote]

zero
    [/quote]On Reese's prediction for making a run in the playoff's? I think a tactic to motivate, nothing more.
    [/quote]

95%

i think its absolutely true

we were a couple of stupid turnovers away from being 12-4 and in the playoffs

we have a young team who had a new defense and we are a year older and experienced...

i actually think we upgraded our line and if Austin is the beast i think he is we may of upgraded DT..

TE hurts an dPrince going down hurts but you can't kill Reese for that

you guys think Chad Jones will play for us in the future? I know he's back to running, which is absolutely ****ing ridiculous.
    Kinda one of those feel good stories that you want to hear work out.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What's the chance we Get Randy Moss out of retirement? I say slim to none.
    [/quote]

zero
    [/quote]

95%

we have a young team who had a new defense and we are a year older and experienced...

i actually think we upgraded our line and if Austin is the beast i think he is we may of upgraded DT..

[/quote]I like to think so. I will remain optimistic as long as I can. We'll see maybe 15-18 plays from our starters tomorrow night in Carolina. I'm not going to put too much on what I see on Sat. Looking forward to our game tomorrow night-

[quote user="JPizzack"]you guys think Chad Jones will play for us in the future? I know he's back to running, which is absolutely ****ing ridiculous.
    Kinda one of those feel good stories that you want to hear work out.[/quote]His progress is astounding. I really can't believe it. Your right-great story. If anyone can do it, I think Chad can.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What's the chance we Get Randy Moss out of retirement? I say slim to none.
    [/quote]

zero
    [/quote]

95%

[/quote]I like to think so. I will remain optimistic as long as I can. We'll see maybe 15-18 plays from our starters tomorrow night in Carolina. I'm not going to put too much on what I see on Sat. Looking forward to our game tomorrow night-
    [/quote]

ehh

if thats going to sway you either way don't even bother watching lol. Preseason is nothing

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]you guys think Chad Jones will play for us in the future? I know he's back to running, which is absolutely ****ing ridiculous.
    Kinda one of those feel good stories that you want to hear work out.[/quote]His progress is astounding. I really can't believe it. Your right-great story. If anyone can do it, I think Chad can.
    [/quote]

how crazy would it be if him and Herzlich end up being starters for us one day

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]you guys think Chad Jones will play for us in the future? I know he's back to running, which is absolutely ****ing ridiculous.
    [/quote]

how crazy would it be if him and Herzlich end up being starters for us one day
    [/quote]I immediately thought about the Herzlich story too when JP mentioned Chad. We chose Herzlich after his condition, chad happened after we signed him....but still great stories for the Giants to be invested in. I would love to see it. If that doesn't inspire the players around them , I don't know what would.

<h2>Whenever I'm having a "bad day" and I'm feeling down, I take a look at my desktop.</h2>