Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Our preseason game tmrw, is it national broadcast anyone know? Like the bolts/hawks game last night?
    I will be in SC, and I wont get anything locally (NY) obviously.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Reddit Alienna Jones!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]Our preseason game tmrw, is it national broadcast anyone know? Like the bolts/hawks game last night?
    I will be in SC, and I wont get anything locally (NY) obviously.[/quote]

na doubt it

unless u have NFL network
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]Our preseason game tmrw, is it national broadcast anyone know? Like the bolts/hawks game last night?
    I will be in SC, and I wont get anything locally (NY) obviously.[/quote]r u flyin or drivin down? I thought you were goin to LBI.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Our preseason game tmrw, is it national broadcast anyone know? Like the bolts/hawks game last night?
    I will be in SC, and I wont get anything locally (NY) obviously.[/quote]

na doubt it

unless u have NFL network
    [/quote]</P>

It would be really cool if for some reason the house we have has NFL network.......which is why I just assume NO....I wont have it. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Our preseason game tmrw, is it national broadcast anyone know? Like the bolts/hawks game last night?
    I will be in SC, and I wont get anything locally (NY) obviously.[/quote]r u flyin or drivin down? I thought you were goin to LBI.
    [/quote]</P>

LBI is my 2nd home....but nope....first time since I was born I wont be spending the majority of my summer there.
    my brothers and my one brother's gf, and I will be driving. leaving at about 10 tonight. We head to my dad's first, visit him for an hour or 2 in NC, and then head to myrtle beach.
    My mom and stepdad flew there, left this morning. My mom's hurt her back this winter....she wouldnt be able to sit in the car that long.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

btw, that could be the most intense picture ever.....either that one, or the one I post after this post.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Our preseason game tmrw, is it national broadcast anyone know? Like the bolts/hawks game last night?
    [/quote]</p>

LBI is my 2nd home....but nope....first time since I was born I wont be spending the majority of my summer there.
    my brothers and my one brother's gf, and I will be driving. leaving at about 10 tonight. We head to my dad's first, visit him for an hour or 2 in NC, and then head to myrtle beach.
    My mom and stepdad flew there, left this morning. My mom's hurt her back this winter....she wouldnt be able to sit in the car that long.</p>[/quote]Sounds like a nice relaxing week on the beach. Enjoy. Here is an alternative for seeing the NYG game Sat night if someone has a laptop:

Pre-season Live
    Live streaming off all pre-season games for $20. Go to nfl.com, click on Game Pass.

Oderint Dum Metuant