All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Gilbride listed several receivers who impressed him in the early practices.

“Victor Cruz has looked pretty good,” he said. “You’ve got Domenik Hixon back, who’s looked good. Devin (Thomas) has looked good.

Sam Giguere has looked good.

No one has gotten a lot of repetitions, but you do see some of the quickness, some of the physical skill set that you need to play those positions. Hopefully, as they do it enough times, they will have learned it well enough that you can actually see whatever ability they have. It’s hard to be good at anything, fluent at anything, when you’re still thinking and all of those guys are still thinking.”

GO Sammy G, this team needs Canucks

Preseason game 1......We sucked.</P>

Lets hope we suck less week 2.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Preseason game 1......We sucked.</P>

Lets hope we suck less week 2.</P>[/quote]Waiting for NFL network to re air the game, I didn't watch but reading the boards Its the worst performance in the history of preseason games.

And speaking of annoying the whiners on this MB are to much, I need a vacation from here. How anyone can base an opinion one way or another from one or two offensive/defensive series is beyond me

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Preseason game 1......We sucked.</p>

Lets hope we suck less week 2.</p>[/quote]Waiting for NFL network to re air the game, I didn't watch but reading the boards Its the worst performance in the history of preseason games.

And speaking of annoying the whiners on this MB are to much, I need a vacation from here. How anyone can base an opinion one way or another from one or two offensive/defensive series is beyond me[/quote]I was just happy to see some NYG ball. There were some positives to take away from this one, that's what I'll focus on. Surprising -how quickly tagf went NEGATIVE on the team. Bunch of the sky is falling whiners, yes. Geesh-it's only pre-season.

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Gilbride listed several receivers who impressed him in the early practices.

“Victor Cruz has looked pretty good,” he said. “You’ve got Domenik Hixon back, who’s looked good. Devin (Thomas) has looked good.

No one has gotten a lot of repetitions, but you do see some of the quickness, some of the physical skill set that you need to play those positions. Hopefully, as they do it enough times, they will have learned it well enough that you can actually see whatever ability they have. It’s hard to be good at anything, fluent at anything, when you’re still thinking and all of those guys are still thinking.”

GO Sammy G, this team needs Canucks[/quote]

Honestly i saw him in practice three times, he really did nothing for me
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Lets hope we suck less week 2.</p>[/quote]Waiting for NFL network to re air the game, I didn't watch but reading the boards Its the worst performance in the history of preseason games.

And speaking of annoying the whiners on this MB are to much, I need a vacation from here. How anyone can base an opinion one way or another from one or two offensive/defensive series is beyond me[/quote]

lol people are morons - we def have work to do but its the first preseason game lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Gilbride listed several receivers who impressed him in the early practices.

[/quote]Such a hater

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Gilbride listed several receivers who impressed him in the early practices.

[/quote]I liked Devin Thomas and Clayton--Cruz was off a step.

JPP was my highlight....****ing ehh, I chose this years jersey well.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And speaking of annoying the whiners on this MB are to much, I need a vacation from here. How anyone can base an opinion one way or another from one or two offensive/defensive series is beyond me[/quote]I was just happy to see some NYG ball.* There were some positives to take away from this one, that's what I'll focus on.* Surprising -how quickly tagf went NEGATIVE on the team.* Bunch of the sky is falling whiners, yes.* Geesh-it's only pre-season.
    [/quote]Morning LT, the whiners were amusing when I first joined but now it drives me nuts, maybe I'll call Mod M out and earn me a vacation.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And speaking of annoying the whiners on this MB are to much, I need a vacation from here. How anyone can base an opinion one way or another from one or two offensive/defensive series is beyond me[/quote]I was just happy to see some NYG ball. There were some positives to take away from this one, that's what I'll focus on. Surprising -how quickly tagf went NEGATIVE on the team. Bunch of the sky is falling whiners, yes. Geesh-it's only pre-season.
    [/quote]Morning LT, the whiners were amusing when I first joined but now it drives me nuts, maybe I'll call Mod M out and earn me a vacation.[/quote]Mornin Bandy-Your itching for a break--do it, knock em down a peg or two-he's resilient, won't effect him more than a blink of an eye. lol