Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Hey all ....did my BIG money fantasy draft on the weekend....tell the commish I 'll get that money inthe mail this week...when is our draft Aug.29th @ 8:45 pm EST ???[/quote]
    Let's see the squad and where did you pick?

[quote user="dezzzR"]anyone ever have chipotle? it is magicaaaal
    [/quote]Havent had it yet, but they're opening one around the corner from my pops' place.

Def gonna hit it up, I LOOOOOOOVE good mexican food and tacos while I despise Taco Bell, LOL. I need those authentic corn tortilla tacos that you can only find at the hole in the wall places, like my favorite spot on the island, Mexican Grill 2000. Its a spot in a crappy strip mall that doesnt even face the road, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"]anyone ever have chipotle? it is magicaaaal
    [/quote]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone ever have chipotle? it is magicaaaal
    [/quote]

[/quote]LOL, it was great seeing Flay threatening to throw down with Ari Gold last week on 'Entourage'

...ALMOST as good as the Dice Man cameo
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone ever have chipotle? it is magicaaaal
    [/quote]Havent had it yet, but they're opening one around the corner from my pops' place.

Def gonna hit it up, I LOOOOOOOVE good mexican food and tacos while I <u>despise Taco Bell,</u> LOL. I need those authentic corn tortilla tacos that you can only find at the hole in the wall places, like my favorite spot on the island, Mexican Grill 2000. Its a spot in a crappy strip mall that doesnt even face the road, LOL
    [/quote]lol i dont know what it is but i love all tacos and burritos, even taco bell. but chipotle is reeeaal good. real fresh. my friend got the chicken and she said it was better and had more flavor than the streak and beef. gotta give it a try my next time. you ever been to moes by rosevelt field. thats the best place.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone ever have chipotle? it is magicaaaal

Def gonna hit it up, I LOOOOOOOVE good mexican food and tacos while I <u>despise Taco Bell,</u> LOL. I need those authentic corn tortilla tacos that you can only find at the hole in the wall places, like my favorite spot on the island, Mexican Grill 2000. Its a spot in a crappy strip mall that doesnt even face the road, LOL
    [/quote]lol i dont know what it is but i love all tacos and burritos, even taco bell. but chipotle is reeeaal good. real fresh. my friend got the chicken and she said it was better and had more flavor than the streak and beef. gotta give it a try my next time. you ever been to moes by rosevelt field. thats the best place.
    [/quote]So its like real mexican food and tacos, burritos, etc??

Never been to Moes, I havent really been out in that area in a minute

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone ever have chipotle? it is magicaaaal
    [/quote]

[/quote]LOL, it was great seeing Flay threatening to throw down with Ari Gold last week on 'Entourage'

[/quote]Dice's character really makes me laugh. Ari is da man, taking Dana Gordon to Bobby Flays...lol.

James Caan's son ....I'm sorry, I just can't take him. Alot of people talk with their hands, but this guy, it's just annoying.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone ever have chipotle? it is magicaaaal

[/quote]So its like real mexican food and tacos, burritos, etc??

Never been to Moes, I havent really been out in that area in a minute
    [/quote]go to moes then, its better than chipotle. they give you everything. naco cheese to dip your burritos. mhhhh. lol

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone ever have chipotle? it is magicaaaal
    [/quote]

[/quote]Dice's character really makes me laugh. Ari is da man, taking Dana Gordon to Bobby Flays...lol.

James Caan's son ....I'm sorry, I just can't take him. Alot of people talk with their hands, but this guy, it's just annoying.
    [/quote]He does play the character of 'rich *****' quite well though, but yea he's annoying as all hell

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone ever have chipotle? it is magicaaaal
    [/quote]

[/quote]He does play the character of 'rich *****' quite well though, but yea he's annoying as all hell
    [/quote]Ah, if that's the character they were after, yes-he nails it. Have you seen him in the hawaii 5-0 show? How is he in that? I could not bring myself to watch it.