Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ny06"]<h2>Philadelphia Eagles’ Steve Smith: “Now I Don’t Like the Giants”
    <div style="clear: left;"></div></h2>
    <div style="clear: both;"><font size="2"></font></div>
    <div class="entry">

It's been less than a week since wide receiver <font color="#022464">Steve Smith</font> signed with the <font color="#022464">Philadelphia Eagles</font>, and in that time he's done a lot of talking.</p>

</p><div style="display: none;"></div>
    <div style="margin: 5px;">
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://fotoglif.com/embed/Embed.js?imagehash=54t5eovdrn18&amp;pubhash=mxcmtd fe8770&amp;creator=MARK%20COWAN%2FUPI%2FFotoglif&a mp;width=468"></script>

<div style="position: relative;">
    <div id="mainImage"></div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://d1.openx.org/ajs.php?zoneid=86840&amp;fototarget=theAdContainer _nj2sduzu67dm&amp;fotoloc=http://gallery.fotoglif.com/fotoglif/images/medium/54t5eovdrn18.jpg&amp;cb=5810407517&amp;charset=utf-8&amp;loc=http%3A//www.giants101.com/2011/08/16/philadelphia-eagles-steve-smith-now-i-dont-like-the-giants/&amp;referer=http%3A//boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2194835.aspx&amp;mmm_fo=1"></script>

<div style="float: left;">
    <div style="clear: both;"><font color="#022464"></font></div></div></div></div>
    <div style="clear: left;"><font color="#022464"></font></div>

<font color="#022464"></font></p>

The chatter continued yesterday as Smith <font color="#022464">took several shots</font> at Kevin Gilbride, <font color="#022464">Eli Manning</font> and the <font color="#022464">New York Giants</font>.</p>
    <blockquote>

"It's really exciting because they throw the ball so much here, so many downfield throws," Smith said. "I was used to short [and] shorter stuff in <font color="#022464">New York</font>, but here, they're running."</p></blockquote>

The irony of that statement is that <font color="#022464">Eli Manning</font> and the Giants happen to have a good downfield game. Perhaps Smith forgot he was a slot receiver and his job wasn't to get downfield, it was to catch passes across the middle and underneath.</p>

It's almost like IQ drops instantly when a player joins the Eagles.</p>

Alas, Smith continued with his unusual bitterness towards the <font color="#022464">New York Giants</font>, claiming he now dislikes the very team that drafted him and helped him hoist his first (and thus far, only) Super Bowl trophy.</p>
    <blockquote>

"I used to hate the Eagles, now I don't like the Giants," he said. "I've still got ex-teammates that are friends there, but I definitely want to get on that field for the Eagles now. I want to say I won a Super Bowl for both teams."</p></blockquote>

At the end of the day, you can't really expect Smith to say he's still a fan of Big Blue, but after disrespecting his fans to such a degree, you'd at least think he'd choose to say nothing at all. But that's just not the way it goes in Philly, and now that he's an Iggle, he'll have to start acting like one. So far, he's off to a fantastic start.</p></div>[/quote]I wonder if he remembered that he was our slot guy here, and fly routes arent their bread n butter, usually slot wr's are mainly over the middle kind of guys.

I get it, he cant be all filled with love for Big Blue, but cmon man, you were hating hard-body on the iggles since you got on fb and the second you dip from NY its all philthy green.

IMO his best be would be to just shut his mouth and keep the smack talk to DeSean

....So much for being the prototype Giants WR and the next to follow in Amani's steps. He's just another money grubber who got stiffed by our cheap FO and didnt wanna be patient
    [/quote]
    **** him man. I should just throw his jersey away.
    [/quote]I feel the same way, pisses me off that I never even got to wear the dam jersey though.
    [/quote]If the jersey is a stitched one then Id keep it and wait til we get another #12 and get a replacement name plate

....Speaking of, I have a white Tiki jersey and want to get a Phillips patch, any ideas???

LOL
    [/quote]Great idea. Yes, it's stitched. I was hoping to find a jernnigan name patch, but I am having no luck.
    [/quote]LOL, you sure you want a Jernnigan patch so soon. I know I may be a lil pessimistic, but we just drafted him and I dont know how he'll pan out.

Cant hurt saving the nameless #12 jersey and waiting on a NASTY #12 to come by. Im ready to do it with my Tiki jersey cause it only cost me $25, but if I paid full price I def would hold off for another monster player
    [/quote]I hear you on that. It's a pretty close to authentic jersey, as close as my eyes can see anyway. I never pay full price though-I get them on mostly new on ebay-on avg I pay $30-35 per.

Did you ever get a nameplate for another player? Do you remember where you got it?
    [/quote]I havent purchased one yet, but I found this promising website called Eastern Lettering
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ny06"]<h2>Philadelphia Eagles’ Steve Smith: “Now I Don’t Like the Giants”
    <div class="entry">

It's been less than a week since wide receiver <font color="#022464">Steve Smith</font> signed with the <font color="#022464">Philadelphia Eagles</font>, and in that time he's done a lot of talking.</p>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://fotoglif.com/embed/Embed.js?imagehash=54t5eovdrn18&amp;pubhash=mxcmtd fe8770&amp;creator=MARK%20COWAN%2FUPI%2FFotoglif&a mp;width=468"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://d1.openx.org/ajs.php?zoneid=86840&amp;fototarget=theAdContainer _nj2sduzu67dm&amp;fotoloc=http://gallery.fotoglif.com/fotoglif/images/medium/54t5eovdrn18.jpg&amp;cb=5810407517&amp;charset=utf-8&amp;loc=http%3A//www.giants101.com/2011/08/16/philadelphia-eagles-steve-smith-now-i-dont-like-the-giants/&amp;referer=http%3A//boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2194835.aspx&amp;mmm_fo=1"></script>

The chatter continued yesterday as Smith <font color="#022464">took several shots</font> at Kevin Gilbride, <font color="#022464">Eli Manning</font> and the <font color="#022464">New York Giants</font>.</p>
    <blockquote>

"It's really exciting because they throw the ball so much here, so many downfield throws," Smith said. "I was used to short [and] shorter stuff in <font color="#022464">New York</font>, but here, they're running."</p></blockquote>

The irony of that statement is that <font color="#022464">Eli Manning</font> and the Giants happen to have a good downfield game. Perhaps Smith forgot he was a slot receiver and his job wasn't to get downfield, it was to catch passes across the middle and underneath.</p>

Alas, Smith continued with his unusual bitterness towards the <font color="#022464">New York Giants</font>, claiming he now dislikes the very team that drafted him and helped him hoist his first (and thus far, only) Super Bowl trophy.</p>
    <blockquote>

"I used to hate the Eagles, now I don't like the Giants," he said. "I've still got ex-teammates that are friends there, but I definitely want to get on that field for the Eagles now. I want to say I won a Super Bowl for both teams."</p></blockquote>

At the end of the day, you can't really expect Smith to say he's still a fan of Big Blue, but after disrespecting his fans to such a degree, you'd at least think he'd choose to say nothing at all. But that's just not the way it goes in Philly, and now that he's an Iggle, he'll have to start acting like one. So far, he's off to a fantastic start.</p></div>[/quote]I wonder if he remembered that he was our slot guy here, and fly routes arent their bread n butter, usually slot wr's are mainly over the middle kind of guys.

I get it, he cant be all filled with love for Big Blue, but cmon man, you were hating hard-body on the iggles since you got on fb and the second you dip from NY its all philthy green.

IMO his best be would be to just shut his mouth and keep the smack talk to DeSean

....So much for being the prototype Giants WR and the next to follow in Amani's steps. He's just another money grubber who got stiffed by our cheap FO and didnt wanna be patient
    [/quote]
    [/quote]I feel the same way, pisses me off that I never even got to wear the dam jersey though.
    [/quote]If the jersey is a stitched one then Id keep it and wait til we get another #12 and get a replacement name plate

....Speaking of, I have a white Tiki jersey and want to get a Phillips patch, any ideas???

LOL
    [/quote]Great idea. Yes, it's stitched. I was hoping to find a jernnigan name patch, but I am having no luck.
    [/quote]LOL, you sure you want a Jernnigan patch so soon. I know I may be a lil pessimistic, but we just drafted him and I dont know how he'll pan out.

Cant hurt saving the nameless #12 jersey and waiting on a NASTY #12 to come by. Im ready to do it with my Tiki jersey cause it only cost me $25, but if I paid full price I def would hold off for another monster player
    [/quote]I hear you on that. It's a pretty close to authentic jersey, as close as my eyes can see anyway. I never pay full price though-I get them on mostly new on ebay-on avg I pay $30-35 per.

Did you ever get a nameplate for another player? Do you remember where you got it?
    [/quote]I havent purchased one yet, but I found this promising website called Eastern Lettering
    [/quote]That is the most interesting website yet. Why does Jernigan have to have so many letters? Maybe I will sew LOMBARDI on the back. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"] I never even got to wear the dam jersey though.
    [/quote]
    I wore mine in the New Giants Stadium [:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][/quote]Nice!

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"> Deon Grant on the Eagles: "Dream Teams are for Pro Bowls. There's no Dream Teams in the regular season."</span></h6>
    thank god we brought him back. he makes fewells scheme suck much less.

[/quote]Yeah, I heard Grant was free agent. Good job, Grant and Rolle back again.

Hey all ....did my BIG money fantasy draft on the weekend....tell the commish I 'll get that money inthe mail this week...when is our draft Aug.29th @ 8:45 pm EST ???

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Hey all ....did my BIG money fantasy draft on the weekend....tell the commish I 'll get that money inthe mail this week...when is our draft Aug.29th @ 8:45 pm EST ???[/quote]I thought it was 5:30 pm EST on 8/29?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ny06"]<h2>Philadelphia Eagles’ Steve Smith: “Now I Don’t Like the Giants”
    <div class="entry">

<blockquote>

<blockquote>

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]That is the most interesting website yet. Why does Jernigan have to have so many letters? Maybe I will sew LOMBARDI on the back. lol
    [/quote]Screw sewing. I'm thinking cutting off the existing name plate, flipping it over and ironing on the new letters--then sewing the plate back on. Sounds like work, maybe I'll leave that jersey out this year. lol.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"> Deon Grant on the Eagles: "Dream Teams are for Pro Bowls. There's no Dream Teams in the regular season."</span></h6>
    thank god we brought him back. he makes fewells scheme suck much less.

[/quote]Yeah, I heard Grant was free agent. Good job, Grant and Rolle back again.
    [/quote]if anyone should of taken a pay cut it should of been rolle. with the amount of money we spent on him last year, im unimpressed

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

anyone ever have chipotle? it is magicaaaal

i love this picture. kp just adds insult to injury.

"you just got knocked the **** out.....AND picked off"