Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

I don't know if anyone has insider but I would like to read this article....

The hottest topic in the NFL the past couple of weeks has been Vince Young's comment that the 2011 Philadelphia Eagles are a "Dream Team". </p>

What is lost in all of the hype surrounding that quote is that, as
    stocked as Philadelphia's roster is, there are multiple reasons to think
    they might not even be the best team in the NFC East.</p>

That honor could very well belong to the New York Giants.</p>

The Giants as NFC East favorites? The team that lost Steve Smith and Kevin Boss in free agency (with Smith adding insult to injury by signing with the Eagles), lost Plaxico Burress to their cross-town rivals and had first-round draft pick Prince Amukamara go out with a foot injury should be considered a favorite to win this division?</p>

In a word, yes.</p>

Here are eight items that show why the Giants shouldn't be written off as second-place contenders in the NFC East.</p>

Michael Vick wasn't anywhere near as good as his 2010 numbers suggest</p>

One of the reasons Philadelphia won the NFC East in 2010 is that Vick
    had a near-MVP campaign, but the fact is he benefitted from more luck
    than maybe any other quarterback in the league. </p>

Why are we signing so many safeties?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Hey all ....did my BIG money fantasy draft on the weekend....tell the commish I 'll get that money inthe mail this week...when is our draft Aug.29th @ 8:45 pm EST ???[/quote]I thought it was 5:30 pm EST on 8/29?
    [/quote]

i dont think its then

blondie waqs talking like labor day weekend like last year

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone ever have chipotle? it is magicaaaal
    [/quote]Havent had it yet, but they're opening one around the corner from my pops' place.

Def gonna hit it up, I LOOOOOOOVE good mexican food and tacos while I despise Taco Bell, LOL. I need those authentic corn tortilla tacos that you can only find at the hole in the wall places, like my favorite spot on the island, Mexican Grill 2000. Its a spot in a crappy strip mall that doesnt even face the road, LOL
    [/quote]

it tastes good, but gives me taco bell stomach

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone ever have chipotle? it is magicaaaal
    [/quote]

[/quote]LOL, it was great seeing Flay threatening to throw down with Ari Gold last week on 'Entourage'

...ALMOST as good as the Dice Man cameo
    [/quote]

lol no where near as good

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Why are we signing so many safeties?
    [/quote]

we have to have 90 guys in camp

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]anyone ever have chipotle? it is magicaaaal
    [/quote]

[/quote]LOL, it was great seeing Flay threatening to throw down with Ari Gold last week on 'Entourage'

...ALMOST as good as the Dice Man cameo
    [/quote]Dice's character really makes me laugh. Ari is da man, taking Dana Gordon to Bobby Flays...lol.

James Caan's son ....I'm sorry, I just can't take him. Alot of people talk with their hands, but this guy, it's just annoying.
    [/quote]He does play the character of 'rich *****' quite well though, but yea he's annoying as all hell
    [/quote]Ah, if that's the character they were after, yes-he nails it. Have you seen him in the hawaii 5-0 show? How is he in that? I could not bring myself to watch it.
    [/quote]Nope, havent seen the new Hawaii 5-0, Im not a card carrying member of the AARP so I dont get CBS
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

i just asked blondie what date she wanted to set for the draft

she said she was going to suggest 7pm labor day like last year

can anybody not make that?

LMAO Giguere - that was the canuck bandy was boasting about yesterday right?

He has been waived lololol

not a good sign, Boothe is in at center

and boley isn't practicing