Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]these Eli haters are ******bags

[/quote] yuup. and its gee golly.[]

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"]Hey Bandy, I've been watching 'The Trailer Park Boys' on Netflix and from the accents you can obviously tell its Canadian and oh my is that show hilarious..... You Canadians know some good humor

Gotta love Netflix, been watching mad eps of that, Arrested Development, and Code Monkeys.* Best part is that its free cause my buddies ex gf is paying for streaming and like 10 of us use the account on all diff systems, LOL
    [/quote]Bubbles lol
    Net flicks sucks up here. The US won't release slot of movies to Canadians. Probably run by Morehead. He is such a Nazi
    You hear about Rick Rypien formerly of Vancouver Canucks, another suicide[/quote]Bubbles is GREAT!!!!!

Nah I didnt hear about Rypien, was it drugs??
    [/quote]Not sure, I figured he just didn't want play in Winnipeg lol[/quote]Ugh, I couldnt imagine living in a place like Winnipeg, or Edmonton, or really any part of Canada between Toronto and Vancouver
    [/quote]I can understand that, they are basically 'Americanized' cities coincidentally they are the 2 most hated cities by Canadians for same reason lol but most of the hate is directed at that **** hole City they call Toronto.[/quote]

but thats where yours BJs are from
    [/quote]To me they are the Canada BJs[/quote]

I heard your the guy sitting in center field tipping Bautista about what pitch is coming...

they said a middle aged chubby guy with two BBW at his side is* who they suspect is the guilty party
    [/quote]Yes thats me lol. I gotta say when the fans are doing the wave it really makes my job very difficult

All-Pro

And MMB it's 'centre'

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]these Eli haters are ******bags

[/quote]

lol what?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"]Hey Bandy, I've been watching 'The Trailer Park Boys' on Netflix and from the accents you can obviously tell its Canadian and oh my is that show hilarious..... You Canadians know some good humor

Gotta love Netflix, been watching mad eps of that, Arrested Development, and Code Monkeys. Best part is that its free cause my buddies ex gf is paying for streaming and like 10 of us use the account on all diff systems, LOL
    [/quote]Bubbles lol
    Net flicks sucks up here. The US won't release slot of movies to Canadians. Probably run by Morehead. He is such a Nazi
    You hear about Rick Rypien formerly of Vancouver Canucks, another suicide[/quote]Bubbles is GREAT!!!!!

Nah I didnt hear about Rypien, was it drugs??
    [/quote]Not sure, I figured he just didn't want play in Winnipeg lol[/quote]Ugh, I couldnt imagine living in a place like Winnipeg, or Edmonton, or really any part of Canada between Toronto and Vancouver
    [/quote]I can understand that, they are basically 'Americanized' cities coincidentally they are the 2 most hated cities by Canadians for same reason lol but most of the hate is directed at that **** hole City they call Toronto.[/quote]

but thats where yours BJs are from
    [/quote]To me they are the Canada BJs[/quote]

I heard your the guy sitting in center field tipping Bautista about what pitch is coming...

they said a middle aged chubby guy with two BBW at his side is who they suspect is the guilty party
    [/quote]Yes thats me lol. I gotta say when the fans are doing the wave it really makes my job very difficult[/quote]

LOL

and no! its CENTER. We are not a canadian league

we just let u guys feel like u have some type of athletes in canada besides ice lugers... we are doing it for the kids!

now you know

and knowing is half the battle

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

now you know

and knowing is half the battle
    [/quote]Lol..

Have a good day fellas . off to work.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]these Eli haters are ******bags

[/quote]

lol what?
    [/quote]lol in the eli thread you said "golly gee"

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]these Eli haters are ******bags

[/quote]

lol what?
    [/quote]Good Morning.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]these Eli haters are ******bags

[/quote]

lol what?
    [/quote]

ahhh sorry