Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

now you know

and knowing is half the battle
    [/quote]Nice Avatar!!

[quote user="zimonami"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Greg Jones just apparently laid out Ware

Baas is back at center

Ross having anotherbad practice

Reynaud down, looks like a hammy

[/quote]Ross really, really sucks.
    [/quote]I was THRILLED About the Greg Jones pick up in the draft, I can see him being a nice depth addition at MIKE & SAM

Baas NEEDS as much practice with our line as possible

We should just drop Ross and sign his wife to return kicks
    [/quote]</p>

Ross, by his own admiision 2 yrs ago, doesn't have the heart anymore. I'd rather have someone with slightly less skills who wants to hit.</p>[/quote]I remember that. Leave then Aaron.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    I AM SO PROUD OF YOU FOR CHANGING YOUR AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Morehead State"]Blount will be better than either one.[/quote]
    Careful, you are showing your hand....

MMB, You heard of him?

An up-and-coming Brooklyn rapper was found slain in New Jersey early Tuesday - his torched body left in the back of an SUV that was abandoned in a suburban cul-de-sac.</p>

The remains of Kampane, a little-known lyricist and performer whose real name is Rhian Stoute, were so charred authorities needed most of Tuesday to make an identification, the Bergen County Prosecutor's office said.</p>The 33-year-old's corpse was discovered about 8 a.m., crammed inside the back of a black Chevy Tahoe with New York license plates that was parked in a residential neighborhood in Paramus, N.J., authorities said.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...#ixzz1VIbtkcOR
    </div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]MMB, You heard of him?

An up-and-coming Brooklyn rapper was found slain in New Jersey early Tuesday - his torched body left in the back of an SUV that was abandoned in a suburban cul-de-sac.</p>

The remains of Kampane, a little-known lyricist and performer whose real name is Rhian Stoute, were so charred authorities needed most of Tuesday to make an identification, the Bergen County Prosecutor's office said.</p>The 33-year-old's corpse was discovered about 8 a.m., crammed inside the back of a black Chevy Tahoe with New York license plates that was parked in a residential neighborhood in Paramus, N.J., authorities said.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    </div>
    [/quote]Dam. It's dangerous out there.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]MMB, You heard of him?

The remains of Kampane, a little-known lyricist and performer whose real name is Rhian Stoute, were so charred authorities needed most of Tuesday to make an identification, the Bergen County Prosecutor's office said.</p>The 33-year-old's corpse was discovered about 8 a.m., crammed inside the back of a black Chevy Tahoe with New York license plates that was parked in a residential neighborhood in Paramus, N.J., authorities said.<div style="border: medium none ; overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;">
    </div>
    [/quote]

na no clue

Kase may though
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

<div id="art_header">
    <h1>Abercrombie &amp; Fitch offers to pay 'Jersey Shore' star The Situation to stop wearing its clothes</h1>

<p class="byline">BY Philip Caulfield

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
    </p>

<p class="datestamp"><span class="datestamp_update">Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 9:16 AM</span></p>

</div>

<div class="art_img_lrg">

<div class="art_img_lrg_txt">
    <div class="art_img_lrg_credit">Ambercrombie &amp; Fitch; Charles Sykes/AP</div>
    <span>Abercrombie &amp; Fitch is offering cash to Mike (The Situation) Sorrentino to stop wearing its clothes.</span>
    </div>
    </div><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...#ixzz1VIfJF7k0
    </div>

After I got gas last night, I get in the truck and I am experiencing severe pain on the left side of my neck, just below my jawline. It felt like I bumped the worst pimple I ever had in my life-it hurt so bad, I didn't even want to touch it. I looked in the review mirror to see if there was anything there, and noticed something out of the corner of my eye...a wasp flew to the closed passenger window. That little ****er must of been on my neck and as I got in the truck when I looked down I squeezed him with my jaw. I got some ice from the gas station. The sting cleared up so quickly-I could not believe it. 2 hours later you could not even see where it stung me?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Blount will be better than either one.[/quote]
    Careful, you are showing your hand....
    [/quote]

im hard on rookie/young RBs that only showed flashes last year

not convinced on him
    Fear the name, appreciate the game