Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

i forgot how nice it is to blow steam off in TAGF

some really moronic thoughts going on in there

some guy is really trying to argue that Eli was the cause the GIants lost 2nd Philly game

u can't make this **** up
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Blount will be better than either one.[/quote]
    Careful, you are showing your hand....
    [/quote]</p>

I have yet to be able to draft him at my position. Always falls in the gap between my third and fourth round pick. Would love to have him but I doubt it'll happen.</p>[/quote]some MH psychology input?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]After I got gas last night, I get in the truck and I am experiencing severe pain on the left side of my neck, just below my jawline. It felt like I bumped the worst pimple I ever had in my life-it hurt so bad, I didn't even want to touch it. I looked in the review mirror to see if there was anything there, and noticed something out of the corner of my eye...a wasp flew to the closed passenger window. That little ****er must of been on my neck and as I got in the truck when I looked down<u> I squeezed him with my jaw</u>. I got some ice from the gas station. The sting cleared up so quickly-I could not believe it. 2 hours later you could not even see where it stung me?
    [/quote]soo you ate it ???????
    [/quote]hahaha, I don't know why whenever I see the situation, he reminds me of you Dezz, must be the long island thing? I know you said you don't look anything like him. No I did not eat the wasp. My wife's a nurse, so when I get home I ask for some benadryl. She's say's I;ll go get you some. I said I;ll have some of the kids, she says no. Of course, I expected that. She comes back with allergy medicine that has two ingredients for allergies and 1 ingredient resembling benadryl. I'm like wtf? We laughed our asses off because I asked her why everyone other than me receives the proper medical care from her. Typical.
    [/quote]

They both like **** and kill hookers - how are they NOT alike?!
    [/quote]lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Blount will be better than either one.[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

I have yet to be able to draft him at my position. Always falls in the gap between my third and fourth round pick. Would love to have him but I doubt it'll happen.</P>

[/quote]

what pick u have overall?

hes def going early to mid third
    [/quote] </P>

4th pick. I'm not taking him 4th pick in the third and he'll be gone by the end of the 4th.</P>

</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I have yet to be able to draft him at my position. Always falls in the gap between my third and fourth round pick. Would love to have him but I doubt it'll happen.</p>[/quote]
    In our league you will probably be able to get him with your 3rd. But you would have to take him with your 2nd to make sure and I don't think that will happen. You would never get him with your 4th...

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I have yet to be able to draft him at my position. Always falls in the gap between my third and fourth round pick. Would love to have him but I doubt it'll happen.</p>

[/quote]

what pick u have overall?

hes def going early to mid third
    [/quote] </p>

4th pick. I'm not taking him 4th pick in the third and he'll be gone by the end of the 4th.</p>

</p>[/quote]

yea i agree.. if u could et him in the 4th it would be a good value, but i twould take ur 3rd to get it done i think

Thats why i just dont' like him that much

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I have yet to be able to draft him at my position. Always falls in the gap between my third and fourth round pick. Would love to have him but I doubt it'll happen.</p>[/quote]
    In our league you will probably be able to get him with your 3rd. But you would have to take him with your 2nd to make sure and I don't think that will happen. You would never get him with your 4th...
    [/quote]

hey search WFAN for Iphone App

its CBS radio... install it and listen. Mike Francesca is doing Giants camp today. Its commercial right now

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

I have yet to be able to draft him at my position. Always falls in the gap between my third and fourth round pick. Would love to have him but I doubt it'll happen.</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Thats what I'm saying. I'm not taking him with my third pick. If I was the 8th or 9th pick I might.</P>

I don't really know how to draft exactly now that we have 3 WR's starting and no flex. I'll probably screw up this draft.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

the app actually sucks, u can't exit it and do other things and it turns off when the screen saver goes on. But u'll get to listen to some GIants stuff so thats cool

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

hey search WFAN for Iphone App

its CBS radio... install it and listen. Mike Francesca is doing Giants camp today. Its commercial right now
    [/quote]reese is on right now.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!