Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I can't even believe Eli said he blocked good
    [/quote]
    I can't believe he said he belonged with Tom Brady and the other elite QB's.
    [/quote]i will say though, comparing their first 7 or 5 years, whatever the hell they were doing in that thread, any way they sliced it elis numbers are shockingly similar with bradys.
    [/quote]</P>

Points like this are how you lose more "Z"'s.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I can't even believe Eli said he blocked good
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

WTF was he suppose to say? NO?!

Either way he is in that class regardless. Eli is a top 7 QB in the league, probably #7 but hes def up there.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I can't even believe Eli said he blocked good
    [/quote]
    [/quote]i will say though, comparing their first 7 or 5 years, whatever the hell they were doing in that thread, any way they sliced it elis numbers are shockingly similar with bradys.
    [/quote]</p>

Points like this are how you lose more "Z"'s.</p>[/quote]go look in that thread and tell me im wrong. the numbers are very similar. thats why i said "shockingly". cant argue stats mh.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Blount will be better than either one.[/quote]
    Careful, you are showing your hand....
    [/quote]</p>

I have yet to be able to draft him at my position. Always falls in the gap between my third and fourth round pick. Would love to have him but I doubt it'll happen.</p>

[/quote]
    In our league you will probably be able to get him with your 3rd. But you would have to take him with your 2nd to make sure and I don't think that will happen. You would never get him with your 4th...
    [/quote]</p>

Thats what I'm saying. I'm not taking him with my third pick. If I was the 8th or 9th pick I might.</p>

I don't really know how to draft exactly now that we have 3 WR's starting and no flex. I'll probably screw up this draft.</p>[/quote]
    Taking a QB at the right time with the right value will be the biggest deal. Take the BPA. Just like the draft. Bye weeks are tough this year to in my opinion. Do you like the teams you are getting from the 4 spot? Do you draft on Fantasy Football Calculator? Like I told LT, if you login and draft it will rank your teams. I know it's only 1 sites opinion but it does show you which one is the best...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I can't even believe Eli said he blocked good
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

He may be in the same class but his grades are a bit lower.</p>[/quote]

which is fine and i agree

but still Brady is in the argument as GOAT

and Eli's own fans talk about cutting, trading, and benching him

and hes close enough to the GOAT

its just ****in stupid

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I can't even believe Eli said he blocked good
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Either way he is in that class regardless. Eli is a top 7 QB in the league, probably #7 but hes def up there.
    [/quote]</P>

Maybe #10. At best.</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Blount will be better than either one.[/quote]
    Careful, you are showing your hand....
    [/quote]</p>

I have yet to be able to draft him at my position. Always falls in the gap between my third and fourth round pick. Would love to have him but I doubt it'll happen.</p>

[/quote]
    In our league you will probably be able to get him with your 3rd. But you would have to take him with your 2nd to make sure and I don't think that will happen. You would never get him with your 4th...
    [/quote]</p>

Thats what I'm saying. I'm not taking him with my third pick. If I was the 8th or 9th pick I might.</p>

I don't really know how to draft exactly now that we have 3 WR's starting and no flex. I'll probably screw up this draft.</p>[/quote]
    Taking a QB at the right time with the right value will be the biggest deal. Take the BPA. Just like the draft. Bye weeks are tough this year to in my opinion. Do you like the teams you are getting from the 4 spot? Do you draft on Fantasy Football Calculator? Like I told LT, if you login and draft it will rank your teams. I know it's only 1 sites opinion but it does show you which one is the best...
    [/quote]

im only having one bye week issue

and it should only effect me in one othe rdraft when I will be proving that there is no fanhood in fantasy

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

He may be in the same class but his grades are a bit lower.</P>

[/quote]

which is fine and i agree

but still Brady is in the argument as GOAT

and Eli's own fans talk about cutting, trading, and benching him

and hes close enough to the GOAT

its just ****in stupid
    [/quote]</P>

Brady will go down as a top 5 (maybe top 2) all time QB. Eli will go down maybe as a top 100 QB.</P>

To compare Eli to Brady in any way is "just ****in stupid".</P>

Having said that, I have no problem with his comments.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I can't even believe Eli said he blocked good
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Maybe #10. At best.</p>[/quote]

stop it

Rodgers - Breez - Brady - Peyton - Vick def

Eli - Rivers - Ben

nobody else even in the conversation

i'll give u 8 at worst

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Maybe #10. At best.</P>

[/quote]

stop it

Rodgers - Breez - Brady - Peyton - Vick def

Eli - Rivers - Ben

nobody else even in the conversation

i'll give u 8 at worst
    [/quote]</P>

Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Vick, Ben, Ryan are all better QB's right now than Eli.</P>

Right now I think Freeman is about to pass Eli like he's standing still.</P>

Stop being so "Matt-like".</P>