Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I can't even believe Eli said he blocked good
    [/quote]
    I can't believe he said he belonged with Tom Brady and the other elite QB's.
    [/quote]

WTF was he suppose to say? NO?!

Either way he is in that class regardless. Eli is a top 7 QB in the league, probably #7 but hes def up there.
    [/quote]</p>

Maybe #10. At best.</p>

[/quote]

stop it

Rodgers - Breez - Brady - Peyton - Vick def

Eli - Rivers - Ben

nobody else even in the conversation

i'll give u 8 at worst
    [/quote]</p>

Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Vick, Ben, Ryan are all better QB's right now than Eli.</p>

Right now I think Freeman is about to pass Eli like he's standing still.</p>

Stop being so "Matt-like".</p>[/quote]

GTFO of here with that MAtt Ryan ****. He may be one of the most over hyped QBs of all time. Quite frankly im sick of hearing baout him

Freeman has ONE good year vs 4k and 30tds

ur on crack
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I can't even believe Eli said he blocked good
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

WTF <font color="#0000FF">was he suppose to say?</font> NO?!

Either way he is in that class regardless. Eli is a top 7 QB in the league, probably #7 but hes def up there.
    [/quote]
    I am getting there....I feel like I'm not quite there yet but I know I can be....If I keep working hard and practicing it's only a matter of time....I feel like I'm top 7 in the league and you guys can determine where I'm at....I don't get into all that, I just want to finish with more rings than him....

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I can't even believe Eli said he blocked good
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

He may be in the same class but his grades are a bit lower.</p>

[/quote]

which is fine and i agree

but still Brady is in the argument as GOAT

and Eli's own fans talk about cutting, trading, and benching him

and hes close enough to the GOAT

its just ****in stupid
    [/quote]</p>

Brady will go down as a top 5 (maybe top 2) all time QB. Eli will go down maybe as a top 100 QB.</p>

To compare Eli to Brady in any way is "just ****in stupid".</p>

Having said that, I have no problem with his comments.</p>[/quote]

well it sounds like u have an issue with the dumb reporter that asked the dumb question

which is fine

but either way i wasn't the one that started talking about stats... i just ended it using stats

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i'll tell ya

i can't get on board with not grabbing a TE

I did like half the second qtr last night and Ballard looked like **** still

i can't even believe Eli said he blocked good
    [/quote]</p>

Someone is still going to be cut somewhere. We still might pick up someone.</p>[/quote]

i can't believe we're not trying to make a move for Carlson

thats the type of thing that Reese doesn't do that drives me mad

I wish he was more like Bellicheck in that regard
    [/quote]
    ****ING SERIOUSLY!!!

That guy was amazing 2 years ago...

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Maybe #10. At best.</p>

[/quote]

stop it

Eli - Rivers - Ben

i'll give u 8 at worst
    [/quote]</p>

Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Vick, Ben, Ryan are all better QB's right now than Eli.</p>

<u>Right now I think Freeman is about to pass Eli like he's standing still.</u></p>

Stop being so "Matt-like".</p>[/quote]its official, christopher HATES eli

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I can't even believe Eli said he blocked good
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

WTF <font color="#0000ff">was he suppose to say?</font> NO?!

[/quote]
    I am getting there....I feel like I'm not quite there yet but I know I can be....If I keep working hard and practicing it's only a matter of time....I feel like I'm top 7 in the league and you guys can determine where I'm at....I don't get into all that, I just want to finish with more rings than him....

[/quote]

lol PLEASSSSSSE

he would be getting KILLED with that answer

IF he had anything but a strong answer hed be getting MURDERED

get real

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I can't even believe Eli said he blocked good
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

He may be in the same class but his grades are a bit lower.</p>[/quote]lmao

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Maybe #10. At best.</p>

[/quote]

stop it

Eli - Rivers - Ben

i'll give u 8 at worst
    [/quote]</p>

<u>Right now I think Freeman is about to pass Eli like he's standing still.</u></p>

Stop being so "Matt-like".</p>[/quote]its official, christopher HATES eli
    [/quote]

this is almost as bad as his STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE argument

which was a difference of like 4 games throughout everybodies record lol

All-Pro

Peyton
    Brady
    Rodgers
    Brees
    Ben
    Eli
    Rivers
    Vick

In my book,

Rivers puts up numbers but cracks at the end of games in pressure situations...has no ring.
    Vick....come on he just got back from jail...yeah he had one good year...ONE.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Maybe #10. At best.</P>

[/quote]

stop it

Eli - Rivers - Ben

i'll give u 8 at worst
    [/quote]</P>

Peyton, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, Vick, Ben, Ryan are all better QB's right now than Eli.</P>

Right now I think Freeman is about to pass Eli like he's standing still.</P>

Stop being so "Matt-like".</P>

[/quote]

GTFO of here with that MAtt Ryan ****. He may be one of the most over hyped QBs of all time. Quite frankly im sick of hearing baout him

Freeman has ONE good year vs 4k and 30tds

ur on crack
    [/quote]</P>

Take the three QB's you say Eli is better than (Ben, Ryan and Freeman) add up all their picks last year and they add up to 5 less than Eli threw by himself.</P>

9 + 6 + 5= 20</P>

Eli = 25</P>

Lets not revisit that again Matt. Even Eli suggested it was unacceptable.</P>
    Get well soon 80.