All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Morehead you are losing this argument.

Was Eli's play last year spectacular? no, was it better then what the stats show? yes, a million times yes, he was no less accurate and no less careful with the ball last year then any year previous...the increase in int's can be attributed to bad luck and new receivers and it will improve this year without a doubt....

if you really think he was more careless last year with the ball just cause the numbers ticked up then you weren't watching the same football games everyone else was....period.

and no I'm not going to go back and chronicle all the tipped passes that turned into ints or the messed up routes run by receivers....there's no need...it's common knowledge to anyone who watched the games....

if you wanna hate Eli...go ahead, but I refuse to hate our boy Eli...the leader of our NY Giants.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

DirecTV has decided to throw a bone to NFL fans that canít get satellite service.</p>
    NFL Sunday Ticket will be available this year
    through PlayStation 3 for for $339.95. The package is aimed at fans
    that canít get DirecTV because of where they live. (I fall into this
    category in my latest apartment.[/quote]

LANDO - U HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY U JUST MADE ME!
    [/quote]
    I am happy to help. I thought it is pretty ****ing cool they are doing that. Almost makes me want to get a PS3.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

No he didn't. He threw the ball up for grabs far too often. He was the benficiary of some great plays made by both Nicks and Manningham. Plays where the both turned short or medium passes into huge gains and/or TD's.[/quote]</p>

</p>

This is so far from the truth I don't even know what to say....he threw the ball up for grabs to often? I don't know what your definition of too often is....he is a "gunslinger" type QB so he does do this....but he did it less last year then in 2009 and 2008 from my observations...he was just unlucky with tips and new receivers causing miscommunications last year.</p>

</p>

Nicks and Manningham have bright futures ahead of them....but they need to work on securing the ball when it hits their hands and chest and they need to listen to Eli's audibles at the line more carefully.</p>

</p>

Eli runs this passing game...not Nicks not Manningham....we let Smith go because we know Eli is the main component of our passing game.
    </p>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

DirecTV has decided to throw a bone to NFL fans that canít get satellite service.</p>

[/quote]
    I am happy to help. I thought it is pretty ****ing cool they are doing that. Almost makes me want to get a PS3.
    [/quote]

yea but then $340 then turns into $740 and then u'll know u want a game so then $800

and if u do that over coming here i'd be really upset with u

<p class="MsoNormal">LABOR DAY 7pm Est
    </p><p class="MsoNormal">
    </p><p class="MsoNormal">GOOD FOR DRAFT DAY:</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Me</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Blondie</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">LT</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Lando </p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Sharick</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Kase</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Waiting to hear from:</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Pappy</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Pats</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Byron</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">S&amp;A</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Lawl</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Daven</p>

<div style="border-style: none none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color -moz-use-text-color windowtext; border-width: medium medium 1pt; padding: 0in 0in 1pt;">

<p class="MsoNormal" style="border: medium none ; padding: 0in;"><o></o></p>

</div>

<p class="MsoNormal"><o></o></p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Coming to THEE Game:</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Me</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Blondie </p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Kase</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Daven</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">MAYBE:</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">LT</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">NOT COMING: </p>

<p class="MsoNormal">Lando ****er</p>

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morehead you are losing this argument.

Was Eli's play last year spectacular? no, was it better then what the stats show? yes, a million times yes, he was no less accurate and no less careful with the ball last year then any year previous...the increase in int's can be attributed to bad luck and new receivers and it will improve this year without a doubt....

if you really think he was more careless last year with the ball just cause the numbers ticked up then you weren't watching the same football games everyone else was....period.

and no I'm not going to go back and chronicle all the tipped passes that turned into ints or the messed up routes run by receivers....there's no need...it's common knowledge to anyone who watched the games....

if you wanna hate Eli...go ahead, but I refuse to hate our boy Eli...the leader of our NY Giants.
    [/quote]</P>

My problem with Eli is not accuracy really. I don't find him any less accurate than most above average QB's. (which I think he is). But you are wrong about his being careful with the ball. I saw Eli do what I hadn't seen him do since the Buffalo game in 07. I saw him make rookie decisions by throwing the ball far too often into coverage under the pressure of a pass rush.</P>

If I'm wrong, why then did TC make the comments he did that Eli needs to throw the ball away more and be willing to take more sacks?</P>

That is EXACTLY how I feel.</P>

So that's MMB, Dez, Daven on one side.</P>

and</P>

TC, Eli and Morehead on the other.</P>

I'm not sure about Lando.</P>

The Giants MB Hall of Shame on one side. And a SB winning head coach, a SB winning QB and our beloved Morehead on the other.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    <P class=MsoNormal>GOOD FOR DRAFT DAY:</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Me</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Blondie</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>LT</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Lando </P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Sharick</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Kase</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Waiting to hear from:</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Pappy</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Pats</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Byron</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>S&amp;A</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Lawl</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Daven</P>
    <DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in">
    <P style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; PADDING-TOP: 0in" class=MsoNormal><?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o></o></P></DIV>
    <P class=MsoNormal><o></o></P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Coming to THEE Game:</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Me</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Blondie </P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Kase</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Daven</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>MAYBE:</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>LT</P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>NOT COMING: </P>
    <P class=MsoNormal>Lando ****er</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm good for the draft and you know I'll be their for Thee game. I would like to sit with you guys this time though.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaally??? hmmmm anyone know how much it is on direct tv?
    edit: nfl sunday ticket is more than a ps3. hahaha

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

DirecTV has decided to throw a bone to NFL fans that canít get satellite service.</P>

NFL Sunday Ticket will be available this year through PlayStation 3 for for $339.95. The package is aimed at fans that canít get DirecTV because of where they live. (I fall into this category in my latest apartment.[/quote]

[/quote]
    [/quote]reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaally??? hmmmm anyone know how much it is on direct tv?
    [/quote]</P>

I think I'm paying over $500 bucks.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morehead you are losing this argument.

[/quote]</p>

My problem with Eli is not accuracy really. I don't find him any less accurate than most above average QB's. (which I think he is). But you are wrong about his being careful with the ball. I saw Eli do what I hadn't seen him do since the Buffalo game in 07. I saw him make rookie decisions by throwing the ball far too often into coverage under the pressure of a pass rush.</p>

If I'm wrong, why then did TC make the comments he did that Eli needs to throw the ball away more and be willing to take more sacks?</p>

That is EXACTLY how I feel.</p>

So that's MMB, Dez, Daven on one side.</p>

and</p>

TC, Eli and Morehead on the other.</p>

I'm not sure about Lando.</p>

The Giants MB Hall of Shame on one side. And a SB winning head coach, a SB winning QB and our beloved Morehead on the other.</p>[/quote]

lol now whose too cute pappy?