Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I don't think you are giving enough credit to Eli MH. We are all taught from a young age that if the ball hits your hands you should catch it...
    [/quote]</P>

I'll ask you to look at the list that Dezz posted. All those picks that he actually holds Eli responsible for. Almost all can in games we lost. They cost us the TN game, the second Dallas game and the first Philly game.</P>

Eli's turnovers, blamed on Eli by an Eli apologist, clearly cost us three games last year.</P>

[/quote]
    As far as Eli goes, I am much more with you than I am with them. But I do think you need to cut him a little slack. Let's not even talk about sliding down and holding onto the ****ing ball. lol
    [/quote]</P>

Just drives me nuts the blinders some guys have with Eli. I'm not saying he's bad QB. I think he's well above average and quite honestly has made the most of his ability. (He's not exactly the most athletic guy). But this "gunslinger" nonsense and blaming everyone under the sun for his poor decisions or poor passes drives me nuts.</P>

He still panics in the pocket and rushes throws, often into coverage. Thats not what a "gunslinger' does. "Gunslinger" take hits in order to wait for a guy to break open.</P>

[/quote]

u try to pretend that balls the bounce of WRs hands are bad decisions, when in reality they are just bad plays by the WRs for not making the grabs

annnnddd here we go againnnn

Pappy makes his own definition of what a word means and expects us all to follow
    [/quote]</P>

Those were mostly poor throws. he tended to get the ball up early in games last year.</P>

But when you look at Dez's video, you see some absolutely horrible decisions. Real high school stuff.</P>

[/quote]

again either way i'd imagine that some of those balls are just completely unable to be determined WHOSE fault it is - both ways

I'll break it down when I ge thome
    [/quote]</P>

The Eli Cultists seem to be able to determine it very easily.......Its always someone else's fault.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I don't think you are giving enough credit to Eli MH. We are all taught from a young age that if the ball hits your hands you should catch it...
    [/quote]</p>

I'll ask you to look at the list that Dezz posted. All those picks that he actually holds Eli responsible for. Almost all can in games we lost. They cost us the TN game, the second Dallas game and the first Philly game.</p>

Eli's turnovers, blamed on Eli by an Eli apologist, clearly cost us three games last year.</p>

[/quote]
    As far as Eli goes, I am much more with you than I am with them. But I do think you need to cut him a little slack. Let's not even talk about sliding down and holding onto the ****ing ball. lol
    [/quote]</p>

Just drives me nuts the blinders some guys have with Eli. I'm not saying he's bad QB. I think he's well above average and quite honestly has made the most of his ability. (He's not exactly the most athletic guy). But this "gunslinger" nonsense and blaming everyone under the sun for his poor decisions or poor passes drives me nuts.</p>

He still panics in the pocket and rushes throws, often into coverage. Thats not what a "gunslinger' does. "Gunslinger" take hits in order to wait for a guy to break open.</p>[/quote]
    I totally agree. I always have a sinking feeling when Eli starts running around or is getting pressured. It's almost like most of the time you expect him to throw a pick vs make a nice pass. I have confidence in him but you just never know sometimes.....I expect him to be much better this year however.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

I'll ask you to look at the list that Dezz posted. All those picks that he actually holds Eli responsible for. Almost all can in games we lost. They cost us the TN game, the second Dallas game and the first Philly game.</p>

Eli's turnovers, blamed on Eli by an Eli apologist, clearly cost us three games last year.</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

Just drives me nuts the blinders some guys have with Eli. I'm not saying he's bad QB. I think he's well above average and quite honestly has made the most of his ability. (He's not exactly the most athletic guy). But this "gunslinger" nonsense and blaming everyone under the sun for his poor decisions or poor passes drives me nuts.</p>

He still panics in the pocket and rushes throws, often into coverage. Thats not what a "gunslinger' does. "Gunslinger" take hits in order to wait for a guy to break open.</p>[/quote]

u try to pretend that balls the bounce of WRs hands are bad decisions, when in reality they are just bad plays by the WRs for not making the grabs

Pappy makes his own definition of what a word means and expects us all to follow
    [/quote]
    Yeah, I do not agree with his definition of gunslinger at all. In his definition I would argue any QB should be willing to stay there and take the hit. It is what you are supposed to do.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

He still panics in the pocket and rushes throws, often into coverage. Thats not what a "gunslinger' does. "Gunslinger" take hits in order to wait for a guy to break open.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Those were mostly poor throws. he tended to get the ball up early in games last year.</p>

But when you look at Dez's video, you see some absolutely horrible decisions. Real high school stuff.</p>

[/quote]

again either way i'd imagine that some of those balls are just completely unable to be determined WHOSE fault it is - both ways

[/quote]</p>

The Eli Cultists seem to be able to determine it very easily.......Its always someone else's fault.</p>[/quote]

more like realists

we understand that QBs INTs go up in Gilbrides system

and anybody whose played football knows tha tballs don't alwyas come perfect to you, but if you get two hands on, even if u have to move ur arms up down to the right or left, its on YOU to get the job done
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

I totally agree. I always have a sinking feeling when Eli starts running around or is getting pressured. It's almost like most of the time you expect him to throw a pick vs make a nice pass. I have confidence in him but you just never know sometimes.....I expect him to be much better this year however.
    [/quote]

how many QBs do you NOT get that feelings for when they are forced out of the pocket or under pressure?

Isn't that exactly WHY we go so DE heavy? TO put that pressure on people? lol

This is what Morehead is up against.</P>

</P>

</P>

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
    <TBODY>
    <TR vAlign=center>
    <TD align=left></TD>
    <TD class=ForumPostHeaderControlArea align=right>2197913 in reply to 2197268 <SPAN id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Rate Post class=CommonRateControl title="Not yet rated">[img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-left-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-right-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-left-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-right-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-left-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-right-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-left-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-right-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-left-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-right-off.gif[/img]</SPAN><INPUT id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Rate Post_Value value=0 type=hidden> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: auto" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
    <TBODY>
    <TR vAlign=top>
    <TD class=ForumPostUserArea rowSpan=2>
    <DIV class=ForumPostUserContent>
    <UL class=ForumPostUserPropertyList>
    <LI class=ForumPostUserName>[img]/Themes/default/images/user_IsOnline.gif[/img] giantman8493
    <LI class="ForumPostUserAvatar CommonPrintHidden">[img]/users/avatar.aspx?userid=33409[/img]
    <LI class="ForumPostUserIcons CommonPrintHidden">[img]/Themes/default/images/rankicons/rank0.gif[/img]
    [img]/Themes/default/images/rankicons/GenderMale.gif[/img]
    <LI class=ForumPostUserAttribute>Joined on 03-02-2007
    <LI class=ForumPostUserAttribute>
    <LI class=ForumPostUserAttribute><FONT color=#667766>Posts 357</FONT>
    <LI class=ForumPostUserAttribute>
    <LI class="ForumPostRoleIcons CommonPrintHidden"></LI>[/list]</DIV></TD>
    <TD class=ForumPostContentArea>
    <DIV class=ForumPostTitleArea>
    <H4 class=ForumPostTitle>Re: ELI is top 10 </H4>
    <DIV class=ForumPostAttachment></DIV>
    <DIV class=ForumPostThreadStatus></DIV>
    <DIV class=ForumPostButtons>Reply Quote <SPAN class=CommonButtonInnerContentDown>Favorites</SPAN>
    <SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573P191.js"></SCRIPT>
    <INPUT id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favo ritePopupMenu___Callback_ParamField type=hidden name=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Fa voritePopupMenu___Callback_ParamField>
    <DIV style="POSITION: absolute; WIDTH: 100px; HEIGHT: 21px" id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favo ritePopupMenu___Callback_div>
    <SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573G988.js"></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573S188.js"></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573Z388.js"></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573W888.js"></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573Q288.js"></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573R388.js"></SCRIPT>

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>
    //<![CDATA[
    /*** ComponentArt Web.UI client-side storage for _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Menu ***/
    window.ComponentArt_Storage__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0_ __PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu=[];
    window.ComponentArt_ItemLooks__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl 0___PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu=[[0,'DefaultItemLook',1,'CommonContextMenuItem',2,'C ommonContextMenuItemHover',5,2,6,5,7,15,8,2,10,'Co mmonContextMenuItemExpanded']];
    window.ComponentArt_ScrollLooks__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__c tl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu=[[0,'DefaultItemLook'],[0,'DefaultItemLook']];
    //]]>
    </SCRIPT>
    <INPUT id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favo ritePopupMenu___Menu_ContextData type=hidden name=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Fa voritePopupMenu___Menu_ContextData>
    //<![CDATA[
    if (!(window.cart_menu_documentmousedownhandled))
    {
    ComponentArt_AddEventHandler(document,'mousedown', new Function('event','ComponentArt_Menu_DocumentMouseD own(event)'));
    window.cart_menu_documentmousedownhandled = true;
    }
    //]]>
    </SCRIPT>

//<![CDATA[
    if (!(window.cart_menu_documentmouseuphandled))
    {
    ComponentArt_AddEventHandler(document,'mouseup',ne w Function('event','ComponentArt_Menu_DocumentMouseU p(event)'));
    window.cart_menu_documentmouseuphandled = true;
    }
    //]]>
    </SCRIPT>

//<![CDATA[
    /*** ComponentArt_Menu_Startup__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___ PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu ***/
    window.ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___P ostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu = function() {
    if (!(window.cart_menu_kernel_loaded && window.cart_menu_support_loaded))
    {
    setTimeout('ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl 0___PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu()' , 500);
    return;
    }
    window._ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ FavoritePopupMenu___Menu = new ComponentArt_Menu('_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRep eater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu',ComponentArt _Storage__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl 1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu,ComponentArt_ItemLooks_ _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Menu,ComponentArt_ScrollLooks__ctl0__ ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupM enu___Menu);
    var properties = [
    ['CascadeCollapse',true],['ClientSideOnContextMenuHide',new Function('eval(\'window._ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___Po stRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu_ServerPo pulatedPopupMenu.ContextMenuClosed()\')')],['ClientSideOnContextMenuShow',null],['ClientSideOnItemSelect',null],['ClientSideOnItemMouseOut',null],['ClientSideOnItemMouseOver',null],['CssClass','CommonContextMenuGroup'],['CollapseDelay',500],['CollapseDuration',200],['CollapseSlide',2],['CollapseTransition',0],['CollapseTransitionCustomFilter',null],['ContextControlId',null],['ContextData',null],['ContextMenu',3],['ControlId','_ctl0:_ctl1:bcr:_ctl0:_:PostRepeater: _ctl1:FavoritePopupMenu:_:Menu'],['DefaultTarget',''],['ExpandDelay',0],['ExpandDuration',200],['ExpandOnClick',false],['ExpandSlide',2],['ExpandTransition',0],['ExpandTransitionCustomFilter',null],['Height',null],['HideSelectElements',cart_browser_hideselects && true],['HighlightExpandedPath',true],['MultiPageId',null],['Orientation',0],['OverlayWindowedElements',cart_browser_overlays && true],['PlaceHolderId','_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepea ter__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu_div'],['ScrollingEnabled',false],['ShadowColor','#8D8F95'],['ShadowEnabled',true],['ShadowOffset',2],['TopGroupItemSpacing',null],['TopGroupExpandDirection',2],['Width',null],];
    ComponentArt_SetProperties(_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0__ _PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu, properties);
    ComponentArt_Menu_RenderMenu(_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0 ___PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu);
    ComponentArt_Menu_InitKeyboard(_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ct l0___PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu);
    window._ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ FavoritePopupMenu___Menu_loaded = true;
    }
    ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepe ater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu();
    //]]>
    </SCRIPT>
    </DIV>
    //<![CDATA[
    window.ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___P ostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Callback = function() {
    if(!window.ComponentArt_Callback_Loaded)
    {setTimeout('ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ct l0___PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Callba ck()', 50); return; }

window._ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ FavoritePopupMenu___Callback = new ComponentArt_Callback('_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___Pos tRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Callback');
    _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Callback.CallbackPrefix = 'http://boards.giants.com/forums/8/2197014/ShowThread.aspx';
    _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Callback.CallbackParamDelimiter = '&';
    _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Callback.ClientSideOnCallbackComplete = new Function('eval(\'window._ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___Po stRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu_ServerPo pulatedPopupMenu.ShowContextMenu(0);\');');
    _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Callback.LoadingPanelClientTemplate = ' ';
    _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Callback.Parameter = '';
    _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Callback.Postback = function() { __doPostBack('_ctl0$_ctl1$bcr$_ctl0$_$PostRepeater $_ctl1$FavoritePopupMenu$_$Callback','') };

}
    ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepe ater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Callback();
    //]]>
    </SCRIPT>
    <SPAN class=CommonButtonInnerContentDown>Contact</SPAN>
    <DIV style="POSITION: absolute">
    //<![CDATA[
    /*** ComponentArt Web.UI client-side storage for _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Contact PopupMenu___Menu ***/
    window.ComponentArt_Storage__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0_ __PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu=[];
    window.ComponentArt_ItemLooks__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl 0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu=[[0,'DefaultItemLook',1,'CommonContextMenuItem',2,'C ommonContextMenuItemHover',5,2,6,5,7,15,8,2,10,'Co mmonContextMenuItemExpanded'],[0,'MenuSeperator',1,'CommonContextMenuSeperatorIte m',2,'CommonContextMenuSeperatorItem',10,'CommonCo ntextMenuSeperatorItem']];
    window.ComponentArt_ScrollLooks__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__c tl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu=[[0,'DefaultItemLook'],[0,'DefaultItemLook']];
    //]]>
    </SCRIPT>
    <INPUT id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Cont actPopupMenu___Menu_ContextData type=hidden name=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Co ntactPopupMenu___Menu_ContextData>
    //<![CDATA[
    {
    ComponentArt_AddEventHandler(document,'mousedown', new Function('event','ComponentArt_Menu_DocumentMouseD own(event)'));
    }
    //]]>
    </SCRIPT>

//<![CDATA[
    {
    ComponentArt_AddEventHandler(document,'mouseup',ne w Function('event','ComponentArt_Menu_DocumentMouseU p(event)'));
    }
    //]]>
    </SCRIPT>

//<![CDATA[
    /*** ComponentArt_Menu_Startup__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___ PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu ***/
    window.ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___P ostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu = function() {
    {
    setTimeout('ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl 0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu()', 500);
    return;
    }
    window._ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ ContactPopupMenu___Menu = new ComponentArt_Menu('_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRep eater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu',ComponentArt_ Storage__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1 _ContactPopupMenu___Menu,ComponentArt_ItemLooks__c tl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPo pupMenu___Menu,ComponentArt_ScrollLooks__ctl0__ctl 1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu_ __Menu);
    var properties = [
    ['CascadeCollapse',true],['ClientSideOnContextMenuHide',null],['ClientSideOnContextMenuShow',null],['ClientSideOnItemSelect',null],['ClientSideOnItemMouseOut',null],['ClientSideOnItemMouseOver',null],['CssClass','CommonContextMenuGroup'],['CollapseDelay',500],['CollapseDuration',200],['CollapseSlide',2],['CollapseTransition',0],['CollapseTransitionCustomFilter',null],['ContextControlId',null],['ContextData',null],['ContextMenu',3],['ControlId','_ctl0:_ctl1:bcr:_ctl0:_:PostRepeater: _ctl1:ContactPopupMenu:_:Menu'],['DefaultTarget',''],['ExpandDelay',0],['ExpandDuration',200],['ExpandOnClick',false],['ExpandSlide',2],['ExpandTransition',0],['ExpandTransitionCustomFilter',null],['Height',null],['HideSelectElements',cart_browser_hideselects && true],['HighlightExpandedPath',true],['MultiPageId',null],['Orientation',0],['OverlayWindowedElements',cart_browser_overlays && true],['PlaceHolderId','_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepea ter__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu_div'],['ScrollingEnabled',false],['ShadowColor','#8D8F95'],['ShadowEnabled',true],['ShadowOffset',2],['TopGroupItemSpacing',null],['TopGroupExpandDirection',2],['Width',null],];
    ComponentArt_SetProperties(_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0__ _PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu, properties);
    ComponentArt_Menu_RenderMenu(_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0 ___PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu);
    ComponentArt_Menu_InitKeyboard(_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ct l0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu);
    window._ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ ContactPopupMenu___Menu_loaded = true;
    }
    ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepe ater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu();
    //]]>
    </SCRIPT>
    </DIV></DIV></DIV>
    <TABLE style="TABLE-LAYOUT: fixed" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" height="100%">
    <TBODY>
    <TR>
    <TD>
    <DIV class=ForumPostBodyArea>
    <DIV id=_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Post ViewWrapper class=ForumPostContentText><FONT size=5>Peyton&gt;ELi&gt;Brady&gt;Rodgers&gt;all else </FONT></DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

He still panics in the pocket and rushes throws, often into coverage. Thats not what a "gunslinger' does. "Gunslinger" take hits in order to wait for a guy to break open.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Those were mostly poor throws. he tended to get the ball up early in games last year.</p>

But when you look at Dez's video, you see some absolutely horrible decisions. Real high school stuff.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

The Eli Cultists seem to be able to determine it very easily.......Its always someone else's fault.</p>[/quote]

more like realists

and anybody whose played football knows tha tballs don't alwyas come perfect to you, but if you get two hands on, even if u have to move ur arms up down to the right or left, its on YOU to get the job done

[quote user="Morehead State"]

This is what Morehead is up against.</p>

</p>

</p>

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
    <tbody>
    <tr valign="center">
    <td align="left"></td>
    <td class="ForumPostHeaderControlArea" align="right">2197913 in reply to 2197268 <span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Rat ePost" class="CommonRateControl" title="Not yet rated">[img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-left-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-right-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-left-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-right-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-left-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-right-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-left-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-right-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-left-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-right-off.gif[/img]</span><input id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Rat ePost_Value" value="0" type="hidden"> </td></tr></tbody></table>
    <table style="table-layout: auto;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
    <tbody>
    <tr valign="top">
    <td class="ForumPostUserArea" rowspan="2">
    <div class="ForumPostUserContent">
    <ul class="ForumPostUserPropertyList">
    <li class="ForumPostUserName">[img]/Themes/default/images/user_IsOnline.gif[/img] giantman8493
    <li class="ForumPostUserAvatar CommonPrintHidden">[img]/users/avatar.aspx?userid=33409[/img]
    <li class="ForumPostUserIcons CommonPrintHidden">[img]/Themes/default/images/rankicons/rank0.gif[/img]
    <li class="ForumPostUserAttribute">Joined on 03-02-2007
    <li class="ForumPostUserAttribute">
    <li class="ForumPostUserAttribute"><font color="#667766">Posts 357</font>
    <li class="ForumPostRoleIcons CommonPrintHidden">[/list]</div></td>
    <td class="ForumPostContentArea">
    <div class="ForumPostTitleArea">
    <h4 class="ForumPostTitle">Re: ELI is top 10 </h4>
    <div class="ForumPostAttachment"></div>
    <div class="ForumPostThreadStatus"></div>
    <div class="ForumPostButtons">Reply Quote <span class="CommonButtonInnerContentDown">Favorites</span>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573P191.js"></script>
    <input id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Fav oritePopupMenu___Callback_ParamField" name="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_F avoritePopupMenu___Callback_ParamField" type="hidden">
    <div style="position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 21px;" id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Fav oritePopupMenu___Callback_div">
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573G988.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573S188.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573Z388.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573W888.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573Q288.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573R388.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
    //<![CDATA[
    /*** ComponentArt Web.UI client-side storage for _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Menu ***/
    window.ComponentArt_Storage__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0_ __PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu=[];
    window.ComponentArt_ItemLooks__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl 0___PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu=[[0,'DefaultItemLook',1,'CommonContextMenuItem',2,'C ommonContextMenuItemHover',5,2,6,5,7,15,8,2,10,'Co mmonContextMenuItemExpanded']];
    window.ComponentArt_ScrollLooks__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__c tl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu=[[0,'DefaultItemLook'],[0,'DefaultItemLook']];
    //]]>
    </script>
    <input id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Fav oritePopupMenu___Menu_ContextData" name="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_F avoritePopupMenu___Menu_ContextData" type="hidden">
    //<![CDATA[
    {
    }
    //]]>
    </script>

//<![CDATA[
    {
    }
    //]]>
    </script>

//<![CDATA[
    /*** ComponentArt_Menu_Startup__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___ PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu ***/
    window.ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___P ostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu = function() {
    {
    setTimeout('ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl 0___PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu()' , 500);
    return;
    }
    window._ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ FavoritePopupMenu___Menu = new ComponentArt_Menu('_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRep eater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu',ComponentArt _Storage__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl 1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu,ComponentArt_ItemLooks_ _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Menu,ComponentArt_ScrollLooks__ctl0__ ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupM enu___Menu);
    var properties = [
    ['CascadeCollapse',true],['ClientSideOnContextMenuHide',new Function('eval(\'window._ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___Po stRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu_ServerPo pulatedPopupMenu.ContextMenuClosed()\')')],['ClientSideOnContextMenuShow',null],['ClientSideOnItemSelect',null],['ClientSideOnItemMouseOut',null],['ClientSideOnItemMouseOver',null],['CssClass','CommonContextMenuGroup'],['CollapseDelay',500],['CollapseDuration',200],['CollapseSlide',2],['CollapseTransition',0],['CollapseTransitionCustomFilter',null],['ContextControlId',null],['ContextData',null],['ContextMenu',3],['ControlId','_ctl0:_ctl1:bcr:_ctl0:_:PostRepeater: _ctl1:FavoritePopupMenu:_:Menu'],['DefaultTarget',''],['ExpandDelay',0],['ExpandDuration',200],['ExpandOnClick',false],['ExpandSlide',2],['ExpandTransition',0],['ExpandTransitionCustomFilter',null],['Height',null],['HideSelectElements',cart_browser_hideselects && true],['HighlightExpandedPath',true],['MultiPageId',null],['Orientation',0],['OverlayWindowedElements',cart_browser_overlays && true],['PlaceHolderId','_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepea ter__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu_div'],['ScrollingEnabled',false],['ShadowColor','#8D8F95'],['ShadowEnabled',true],['ShadowOffset',2],['TopGroupItemSpacing',null],['TopGroupExpandDirection',2],['Width',null],];
    ComponentArt_SetProperties(_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0__ _PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu, properties);
    ComponentArt_Menu_RenderMenu(_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0 ___PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu);
    ComponentArt_Menu_InitKeyboard(_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ct l0___PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu);
    window._ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ FavoritePopupMenu___Menu_loaded = true;
    }
    ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepe ater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu();
    //]]>
    </script>
    </div>
    //<![CDATA[
    window.ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___P ostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Callback = function() {
    {setTimeout('ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ct l0___PostRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Callba ck()', 50); return; }

window._ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ FavoritePopupMenu___Callback = new ComponentArt_Callback('_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___Pos tRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Callback');
    _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Callback.CallbackPrefix = 'http://boards.giants.com/forums/8/2197014/ShowThread.aspx';
    _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Callback.CallbackParamDelimiter = '&';
    _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Callback.ClientSideOnCallbackComplete = new Function('eval(\'window._ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___Po stRepeater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Menu_ServerPo pulatedPopupMenu.ShowContextMenu(0);\');');
    _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Callback.LoadingPanelClientTemplate = ' ';
    _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Callback.Parameter = '';
    _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Favorit ePopupMenu___Callback.Postback = function() { __doPostBack('_ctl0$_ctl1$bcr$_ctl0$_$PostRepeater $_ctl1$FavoritePopupMenu$_$Callback','') };

}
    ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepe ater__ctl1_FavoritePopupMenu___Callback();
    //]]>
    </script>
    <span class="CommonButtonInnerContentDown">Contact</span>
    <div style="position: absolute;">
    //<![CDATA[
    /*** ComponentArt Web.UI client-side storage for _ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Contact PopupMenu___Menu ***/
    window.ComponentArt_Storage__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0_ __PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu=[];
    window.ComponentArt_ItemLooks__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl 0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu=[[0,'DefaultItemLook',1,'CommonContextMenuItem',2,'C ommonContextMenuItemHover',5,2,6,5,7,15,8,2,10,'Co mmonContextMenuItemExpanded'],[0,'MenuSeperator',1,'CommonContextMenuSeperatorIte m',2,'CommonContextMenuSeperatorItem',10,'CommonCo ntextMenuSeperatorItem']];
    window.ComponentArt_ScrollLooks__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__c tl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu=[[0,'DefaultItemLook'],[0,'DefaultItemLook']];
    //]]>
    </script>
    <input id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Con tactPopupMenu___Menu_ContextData" name="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_C ontactPopupMenu___Menu_ContextData" type="hidden">
    //<![CDATA[
    {
    }
    //]]>
    </script>

//<![CDATA[
    {
    }
    //]]>
    </script>

//<![CDATA[
    /*** ComponentArt_Menu_Startup__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___ PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu ***/
    window.ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___P ostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu = function() {
    {
    setTimeout('ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl 0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu()', 500);
    return;
    }
    window._ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ ContactPopupMenu___Menu = new ComponentArt_Menu('_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRep eater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu',ComponentArt_ Storage__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1 _ContactPopupMenu___Menu,ComponentArt_ItemLooks__c tl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPo pupMenu___Menu,ComponentArt_ScrollLooks__ctl0__ctl 1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu_ __Menu);
    var properties = [
    ['CascadeCollapse',true],['ClientSideOnContextMenuHide',null],['ClientSideOnContextMenuShow',null],['ClientSideOnItemSelect',null],['ClientSideOnItemMouseOut',null],['ClientSideOnItemMouseOver',null],['CssClass','CommonContextMenuGroup'],['CollapseDelay',500],['CollapseDuration',200],['CollapseSlide',2],['CollapseTransition',0],['CollapseTransitionCustomFilter',null],['ContextControlId',null],['ContextData',null],['ContextMenu',3],['ControlId','_ctl0:_ctl1:bcr:_ctl0:_:PostRepeater: _ctl1:ContactPopupMenu:_:Menu'],['DefaultTarget',''],['ExpandDelay',0],['ExpandDuration',200],['ExpandOnClick',false],['ExpandSlide',2],['ExpandTransition',0],['ExpandTransitionCustomFilter',null],['Height',null],['HideSelectElements',cart_browser_hideselects && true],['HighlightExpandedPath',true],['MultiPageId',null],['Orientation',0],['OverlayWindowedElements',cart_browser_overlays && true],['PlaceHolderId','_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepea ter__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu_div'],['ScrollingEnabled',false],['ShadowColor','#8D8F95'],['ShadowEnabled',true],['ShadowOffset',2],['TopGroupItemSpacing',null],['TopGroupExpandDirection',2],['Width',null],];
    ComponentArt_SetProperties(_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0__ _PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu, properties);
    ComponentArt_Menu_RenderMenu(_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0 ___PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu);
    ComponentArt_Menu_InitKeyboard(_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ct l0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu);
    window._ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_ ContactPopupMenu___Menu_loaded = true;
    }
    ComponentArt_Init__ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepe ater__ctl1_ContactPopupMenu___Menu();
    //]]>
    </script>
    </div></div></div>
    <table style="table-layout: fixed;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td>
    <div class="ForumPostBodyArea">
    <div id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Pos tViewWrapper" class="ForumPostContentText"><font size="5">Peyton&gt;ELi&gt;Brady&gt;Rodgers&gt;all else </font></div></div></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></p>[/quote]

stop taking the extremists

why bother with them

[quote user="Morehead State"]

This is what Morehead is up against.</p>

</p>

</p>

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
    <tbody>
    <tr valign="center">
    <td align="left"></td>
    <td class="ForumPostHeaderControlArea" align="right">2197913 in reply to 2197268 <span id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Rat ePost" class="CommonRateControl" title="Not yet rated">[img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-left-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-right-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-left-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-right-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-left-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-right-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-left-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-right-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-left-off.gif[/img][img]/Themes/default/images/common/star-right-off.gif[/img]</span><input id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Rat ePost_Value" value="0" type="hidden"> </td></tr></tbody></table>
    <table style="table-layout: auto;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
    <tbody>
    <tr valign="top">
    <td class="ForumPostUserArea" rowspan="2">
    <div class="ForumPostUserContent">
    <ul class="ForumPostUserPropertyList">
    <li class="ForumPostUserName">[img]/Themes/default/images/user_IsOnline.gif[/img] giantman8493
    <li class="ForumPostUserAvatar CommonPrintHidden">[img]/users/avatar.aspx?userid=33409[/img]
    <li class="ForumPostUserIcons CommonPrintHidden">[img]/Themes/default/images/rankicons/rank0.gif[/img]
    <li class="ForumPostUserAttribute">Joined on 03-02-2007
    <li class="ForumPostUserAttribute"><font color="#667766">Posts 357</font>
    <li class="ForumPostRoleIcons CommonPrintHidden">[/list]</div></td>
    <td class="ForumPostContentArea">
    <div class="ForumPostTitleArea">
    <h4 class="ForumPostTitle">Re: ELI is top 10 </h4>
    <div class="ForumPostAttachment"></div>
    <div class="ForumPostThreadStatus"></div>
    <div class="ForumPostButtons">Reply Quote <span class="CommonButtonInnerContentDown">Favorites</span>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573P191.js"></script>
    <input id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Fav oritePopupMenu___Callback_ParamField" name="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_F avoritePopupMenu___Callback_ParamField" type="hidden">
    <div style="position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 21px;" id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Fav oritePopupMenu___Callback_div">
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573G988.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573S188.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573Z388.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573W888.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573Q288.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Utility/componentart_webui_client/2006_1_1109/A573R388.js"></script>

//<![CDATA[
    //]]>
    </script>
    <input id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Fav oritePopupMenu___Menu_ContextData" name="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_F avoritePopupMenu___Menu_ContextData" type="hidden">
    //<![CDATA[
    {
    }
    //]]>
    </script>

//<![CDATA[
    {
    }
    //]]>
    </script>

//<![CDATA[
    {
    return;
    }
    var properties = [
    }
    //]]>
    </script>
    </div>
    //<![CDATA[

}
    //]]>
    </script>
    <span class="CommonButtonInnerContentDown">Contact</span>
    <div style="position: absolute;">
    //<![CDATA[
    //]]>
    </script>
    <input id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Con tactPopupMenu___Menu_ContextData" name="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_C ontactPopupMenu___Menu_ContextData" type="hidden">
    //<![CDATA[
    {
    }
    //]]>
    </script>

//<![CDATA[
    {
    }
    //]]>
    </script>

//<![CDATA[
    {
    return;
    }
    var properties = [
    }
    //]]>
    </script>
    </div></div></div>
    <table style="table-layout: fixed;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td>
    <div class="ForumPostBodyArea">
    <div id="_ctl0__ctl1_bcr__ctl0___PostRepeater__ctl1_Pos tViewWrapper" class="ForumPostContentText"><font size="5">Peyton&gt;ELi&gt;Brady&gt;Rodgers&gt;all else </font></div></div></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></p>[/quote]

stop taking the extremists

why bother with them

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

I'll ask you to look at the list that Dezz posted. All those picks that he actually holds Eli responsible for. Almost all can in games we lost. They cost us the TN game, the second Dallas game and the first Philly game.</P>

Eli's turnovers, blamed on Eli by an Eli apologist, clearly cost us three games last year.</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Just drives me nuts the blinders some guys have with Eli. I'm not saying he's bad QB. I think he's well above average and quite honestly has made the most of his ability. (He's not exactly the most athletic guy). But this "gunslinger" nonsense and blaming everyone under the sun for his poor decisions or poor passes drives me nuts.</P>

He still panics in the pocket and rushes throws, often into coverage. Thats not what a "gunslinger' does. "Gunslinger" take hits in order to wait for a guy to break open.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Those were mostly poor throws. he tended to get the ball up early in games last year.</P>

But when you look at Dez's video, you see some absolutely horrible decisions. Real high school stuff.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

The Eli Cultists seem to be able to determine it very easily.......Its always someone else's fault.</P>

[/quote]

more like realists

[/quote]</P>

He panics in the pocket and throws into coverage in the face of a pass rush.</P>

It doesn't matter what system he's in. This is your "gunlinger".</P>