+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 17221 FirstFirst ... 14641041121131141151161241642146141114 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 172203

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL as we always do...... [/quote]
    PM hoe

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]WTF, LT= isnt coming to the Game either!?!?!??!?!

Dude whats the weak, halfassed excuse this time......
    [/quote]</p>

Not weak, not half assed not anything.</p>

I had a plan. I was gonna get in touch with my best friend who I haven't seen in over a year. He's a big Giants fan too so I thought that would be a cool way to see him again and meet up with you guys. I was gonna see if my friend wanted to go to the October 11 game with all of you and then we'd drive up there and meet you guys.</p>

But then, I saw the date again... October 11</p>

I got family obligations that day. Wedding anniversary for my beloved grandparents and I am not ditching them after all they've done for me.</p>[/quote]

Dude are ya EVER gonna win one on these MBs?!?!??!?!?!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
    [/quote]
    What about me you prick.
    [/quote]
    LOL totally deserving, I told you 1st....... But ya PM box has company, damn this makes me wanna roast, oh wait I can!!!!!

Good ol wendsday off, time for a day of NHL 09, Giants MBs, and burning down some Kush
    [/quote]</P>

she is beautiful[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

are you burning with us??? that would be siiick</P>

[/quote]</P>

im really not a fan in public places cuz i laugh too much lol</P>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

Not weak, not half assed not anything.</P>

I had a plan. I was gonna get in touch with my best friend who I haven't seen in over a year. He's a big Giants fan too so I thought that would be a cool way to see him again and meet up with you guys. I was gonna see if my friend wanted to go to the October 11 game with all of you and then we'd drive up there and meet you guys.</P>

But then, I saw the date again... October 11</P>

I got family obligations that day. Wedding anniversary for my beloved grandparents and I am not ditching them after all they've done for me.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I ain't lying. If it wasn't a holiday, I would try to come out, but that day doesn't work.</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

I had a plan. I was gonna get in touch with my best friend who I haven't seen in over a year. He's a big Giants fan too so I thought that would be a cool way to see him again and meet up with you guys. I was gonna see if my friend wanted to go to the October 11 game with all of you and then we'd drive up there and meet you guys.</P>

I got family obligations that day. Wedding anniversary for my beloved grandparents and I am not ditching them after all they've done for me.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I ain't lying. If it wasn't a holiday, I would try to come out, but that day doesn't work.</P>

[/quote]</P>

theres 7 more games</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
    [/quote]
    What about me you prick.
    [/quote]
    LOL totally deserving, I told you 1st....... But ya PM box has company, damn this makes me wanna roast, oh wait I can!!!!!

Good ol wendsday off, time for a day of NHL 09, Giants MBs, and burning down some Kush
    [/quote]</P>

she is beautiful[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

are you burning with us??? that would be siiick</P>

[/quote]</P>

im really not a fan in public places cuz i laugh too much lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

you have a pretty smile, dont worry.[]</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

theres 7 more games</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah, but everyone on here is going to the Oct. 11 game.</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

theres 7 more games</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i think me and MMB are going to the AZ game- its my bday weekend and im making twin come too sooo...</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

theres 7 more games</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

stop worring about those losers. with or without them youll have the best time of you life.</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

theres 7 more games</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i think me and MMB are going to the AZ game- its my bday weekend and im making twin come too sooo...</P>

[/quote]</P>

You never told me you had a twin</P>