Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Hixon? He looked very healthy last week. He say's he's anxious to return kicks, Who thinks he will get the chance or is training staff somewhat leary of risking Hixon on kickoff's?

Reynaud was horrible last week.
    [/quote]

me and blondie were lucky enoug hto get family seats at the last practice on sat and JJ and Witherspoon were the only two taking back punts

I want hix on kickoff though. Hes too legit. its part of having him. Have to do it.

Btu thats also why I want to have like a Houshmanzadah signing
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]YAAAOOOOOO!!!!

I'M BACK, *****ES!!!!![/quote]

pizz was gone?

j/p - how was vaca

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]YAAAOOOOOO!!!!

I'M BACK, *****ES!!!!![/quote]****[/quote]</p>

LolUmad, bro?</p>[/quote]Dezz--I'm going to be sitting in your seats tonite when you arrive at the Stadium Bro!!! Let's Go Blue
    [/quote]lmao
    [/quote]

yea we're meeting up with LT tonite dezz

we'd offer u a pregame beer - but we know not to expect u at this point

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="bandwgn86"]I say Trade Osi Nicks for MEGATRON and a sandwich.. Get er done[/quote] Nicks may be better than calvin soon. I highly doubt it but it's surely a possibility.[/quote]Still would like a sandwich though..[/quote]</p>

When do you sleep Bandy?</p>[/quote]

hes all hopped up on maple syrup

it makes him antsy in his pantsy

[/quote]You have to open the throat and cup the balls.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]YAAAOOOOOO!!!!

I'M BACK, *****ES!!!!![/quote]How was it? Any Southern bells replace the unicorn? How was the shore?
    [/quote]</p>

haha vacay was awesome dude. to be honest, we were in north myrtle which is not much of a party area, not a ton of chicks really. but i was occupied with children most of the time so I didnt pay alot of attention lmao. it was still really fun though since I dont get to see that part of my family very often.
    weather was great, water was warm, and when it got too hot on the beach, we just hung out at our pool. lol</p>[/quote]Sounds like you had a great time. Cool. Welcome back!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Hixon? He looked very healthy last week. He say's he's anxious to return kicks, Who thinks he will get the chance or is training staff somewhat leary of risking Hixon on kickoff's?

[/quote]

me and blondie were lucky enoug hto get family seats at the last practice on sat and JJ and Witherspoon were the only two taking back punts

I want hix on kickoff though. Hes too legit. its part of having him. Have to do it.

[/quote]Hixon has got to be chomping at the bit to do some returns. Especially after seeing what's going on with the return game. A capable player at that pos is HUGE! Note: Hixon has never suited up for a game on this field.

(we mentioned Dezz vaguely being flaky - i dont expect to hear from him for the next 3 hours until we're like 3 or 4 pages ahead in thee thread)

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

LolUmad, bro?</p>[/quote]Dezz--I'm going to be sitting in your seats tonite when you arrive at the Stadium Bro!!! Let's Go Blue
    [/quote]lmao
    [/quote]

[/quote]Dezz -standing offer all season, every season--Captain Morgans-Drinks on me. Hit me up if it works for ya.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Hixon? He looked very healthy last week. He say's he's anxious to return kicks, Who thinks he will get the chance or is training staff somewhat leary of risking Hixon on kickoff's?

[/quote]

[/quote]Hixon has got to be chomping at the bit to do some returns. Especially after seeing what's going on with the return game. A capable player at that pos is HUGE! Note: Hixon has never suited up for a game on this field.
    [/quote]

yea. Hes so solid. But I guess with these kickoff rules its even less of a risk, but when we get shots at returning, i want him there.

Don't put him on punts though. JJ looked REAL shaky back there and Witherspoon looked legit, but i also don't want to risk Witherspoon considering tha tBruce and Prince are already down for the year and Ross is a china doll

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]lmao
    [/quote]

[/quote]all good i sold the preseason tickets