Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]its funny, with the subpar defense the giants have had for the past 2 years people still seem more worried about the offense. go figure
    [/quote]

i think last year was equal, with the edge going to the defense letting us down more cuz they ****ed two win and in games.

But yea, nobody really talks about 09 as a bad year for us, they just clump it wtih last years tyurnovers
    [/quote]people want to forget 09. haha but our defense is an big issue, unlike elis high ints.

did you take down my av ya bastad?

I dont really know the lot numbers. I dont even know which one is lot K

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]its funny, with the subpar defense the giants have had for the past 2 years people still seem more worried about the offense. go figure
    [/quote]

i think last year was equal, with the edge going to the defense letting us down more cuz they ****ed two win and in games.

But yea, nobody really talks about 09 as a bad year for us, they just clump it wtih last years tyurnovers
    [/quote]people want to forget 09. haha but our defense is an big issue, unlike elis high ints.

[/quote]

no what was it

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I dont really know the lot numbers. I dont even know which one is lot K
    [/quote]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]its funny, with the subpar defense the giants have had for the past 2 years people still seem more worried about the offense. go figure
    [/quote]

[/quote]

no what was it
    [/quote]the baston sacks cack, nm its all mess up.

okay i always look to park in the L and M section. Its typically an easy exit unless you are in N or P has been my experience

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]its funny, with the subpar defense the giants have had for the past 2 years people still seem more worried about the offense. go figure
    [/quote]

[/quote]

no what was it
    [/quote]the baston sacks cack, nm its all mess up.
    [/quote]

another mod must of did it or something, probably following the PO rule...

when something is PLAYED OUT they change it - get something fresh

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]okay i always look to park in the L and M section. Its typically an easy exit unless you are in N or P has been my experience
    [/quote]When I am in L or M I(me) exit towards P. I confused myself writing that lol.

Then I get make left on 120 take for a short distance and grab 17.

Werent we in lot G last year? I feel like I've gone to that lot every time I've ever gone to the stadium lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]okay i always look to park in the L and M section. Its typically an easy exit unless you are in N or P has been my experience
    [/quote]When I am in L or M I(me) exit towards P. I confused myself writing that lol.

Then I get make left on 120 take for a short distance and grab 17.
    [/quote]

yea and ur having problems with that?