Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]YAAAOOOOOO!!!!

I'M BACK, *****ES!!!!![/quote]****[/quote]</p>

LolUmad, bro?</p>[/quote]Dezz--I'm going to be sitting in your seats tonite when you arrive at the Stadium Bro!!! Let's Go Blue
    [/quote]lmao
    [/quote]

yea we're meeting up with LT tonite dezz

we'd offer u a pregame beer - but we know not to expect u at this point
    [/quote]all good i sold the preseason tickets
    [/quote]You suc. Let's do it Monday nite vs. the Rams
    [/quote]
    Pretty sure we all told you this over a year ago but you can keep getting your hopes up if you want...
    [/quote]Yeah you told me, but we're gonna hook up at the Rams tailgate...I'm tellin ya.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb-Where are your seats tonite?
    [/quote]

300s - i dont even know
    [/quote]Parking-I am in a parking lot test mode this evening. Here's my plan. I'm usually in lot M or L. Tonite I'm testing out Lot K. Smaller lot that fills quickly, not sure but I think the Timex Center is right there? I want to test out leaving from that lot as oppossed to leaving onto rt 120 from M or L.

I like to go thru the Pepsi gate for free **** and then I go thru the Great West Gate for entrance.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Raiders TE Kevin Boss is "week to week" after suffering a sprained knee in Saturday's game.</p>
    </div>

The description indicates the likelihood of a
    sprained MCL, which requires a 2-6 week recovery timetable depending on
    the severity of the tear.

Poor guy...
    [/quote]That sucks. So much for the raiders throwing a block or two for Boss.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]How high should CJ2K go if he is not under contract by our draft?
    [/quote]

im passin on him if I keep my pick at 3 in my big league

but I am in the process of possibly trading for two keepers:

I am going to be sending my 1st and 3rd to the guy at the 6 spot for his 1st and 3rd and the rights to keep Mendenhall.

He is looking to dump him

Then I am trading my 6th round pick for this guys 7th round pick and the right to Mario

He is already keeping Nicks.

----

Jamal Charles is a keeper in our league so i feel like moving from 3 to 6 won't make a difference if I can lock up Mendenhall for my 2nd rounder

And I feel like Manningham is a 6th round talent - maybe higher. He is an 8th round keeper in my league, but with how it will work out its like I am keeping hjim for my 6th and upgrading my 8th round pick (which is at the end of the 8th round) for a midround 7th pick

damn im a genious. It works for them too..

except the mendenhall thing. I hav eno clue why hes trying to dump him, but for where im picking in the 2nd round (and even where hes picking) mendenhall is a great value
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb-Where are your seats tonite?
    [/quote]

300s - i dont even know
    [/quote]Parking-I am in a parking lot test mode this evening. Here's my plan. I'm usually in lot M or L. Tonite I'm testing out Lot K. Smaller lot that fills quickly, not sure but I think the Timex Center is right there? I want to test out leaving from that lot as oppossed to leaving onto rt 120 from M or L.

I like to go thru the Pepsi gate for free **** and then I go thru the Great West Gate for entrance.
    [/quote]

do u ever take paterson plank road? The entrance right by the track from route 17. Thats the best way to get in and get out - as long as u aren't in those secluded lots

hey LT do u stil have that ticket?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]mmb-Where are your seats tonite?
    [/quote]

300s - i dont even know

[/quote]

do u ever take paterson plank road? The entrance right by the track from route 17. Thats the best way to get in and get out - as long as u aren't in those secluded lots
    [/quote]Yep-Paterson Plank is the way I go in. I believe, need to confirm today, that lot K offers an alternate exit along some "brook road" that would empty me out further along on 17 than I usually go.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey LT do u stil have that ticket?
    [/quote]My bro-in-law is suppossed to get back to me by 1pm--I'll let you know.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey LT do u stil have that ticket?
    [/quote]My bro-in-law is suppossed to get back to me by 1pm--I'll let you know.
    [/quote]

k - if u can't get rid of it my dad said he'd go

A 1957 Ferrari Testa Rossa sold for $16.4 million, the highest price ever paid for a car at auction.</p>