Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Ahhhh so football season has officially started for me, Ill be headin to the game 2nite and of course me and my crew will be gettin LOUD N PROUD!!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="Kase-1"]Ahhhh so football season has officially started for me, Ill be headin to the game 2nite and of course me and my crew will be gettin LOUD N PROUD!!!!!
    [/quote] C U There Kase! I know it's just pre-season, but I Can't wait for this. I reaching a fever pitch and my feet are starting to sweat, I gotta get outa here.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]Ahhhh so football season has officially started for me, Ill be headin to the game 2nite and of course me and my crew will be gettin LOUD N PROUD!!!!!
    [/quote] C U There Kase! I know it's just pre-season, but I Can't wait for this. I reaching a fever pitch and my feet are starting to sweat, I gotta get outa here.
    [/quote]</P>

Was my invitation lost in the mail?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]Ahhhh so football season has officially started for me, Ill be headin to the game 2nite and of course me and my crew will be gettin LOUD N PROUD!!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

Was my invitation lost in the mail?</p>[/quote]It is with the check. lol

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Was my invitation lost in the mail?</p>[/quote]It is with the check. lol
    [/quote]Honestly, I did consider MH (of course). Are you up for more than THEE trip to the stadium per year? If so, there may very well be more opportunities.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Was my invitation lost in the mail?</P>

[/quote]It is with the check. lol
    [/quote]Honestly, I did consider MH (of course). Are you up for more than THEE trip to the stadium per year? If so, there may very well be more opportunities.
    [/quote]</P>

Probably not. I'm already missing at least one game as my nephew is selfishly getting married in California. So it looks like I'm missing the Pats game . (maybe thats a good thing).</P>

Also the first Philly game is in jeopardy with another trip to California (wine country).</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]

</P>

What a season Curtis Granderson is having. </P>

He is 2nd in all majors with 35 homeruns, tied with Prince Fielder with 98 rbi's, 1st in runs, 4th in triples. And playing solid defense in center-field. </P>

Austin Jackson who??</P>

[/quote]</P>

best trade ever.
    I was only concerned with his average at first, but he has clearly improved on that.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You missed Sparky Lyle for Danny Cater.</P>

</p>

What a season Curtis Granderson is having. </p>

He is 2nd in all majors with 35 homeruns, tied with Prince Fielder with 98 rbi's, 1st in runs, 4th in triples. And playing solid defense in center-field. </p>

Austin Jackson who??</p>

[/quote]</p>

best trade ever.
    I was only concerned with his average at first, but he has clearly improved on that.</p>[/quote]

ehhh

i mean it helped both teams

Austin Jackson is playing good ball for Det
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

</p>

What a season Curtis Granderson is having. </p>

He is 2nd in all majors with 35 homeruns, tied with Prince Fielder with 98 rbi's, 1st in runs, 4th in triples. And playing solid defense in center-field. </p>

Austin Jackson who??</p>

[/quote]</p>

best trade ever.
    I was only concerned with his average at first, but he has clearly improved on that.</p>[/quote]

ehhh

i mean it helped both teams

Austin Jackson is playing good ball for Det

[quote user="Kase-1"]Ahhhh so football season has officially started for me, Ill be headin to the game 2nite and of course me and my crew will be gettin LOUD N PROUD!!!!!
    [/quote]

Hahha ****in A!

Me, blondie, my pops, and LT are going too