Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]Ahhhh so football season has officially started for me, Ill be headin to the game 2nite and of course me and my crew will be gettin LOUD N PROUD!!!!!
    [/quote] C U There Kase! I know it's just pre-season, but I Can't wait for this. I reaching a fever pitch and my feet are starting to sweat, I gotta get outa here.
    [/quote]</p>

Was my invitation lost in the mail?</p>

[/quote]It is with the check. lol
    [/quote]Honestly, I did consider MH (of course). Are you up for more than THEE trip to the stadium per year? If so, there may very well be more opportunities.
    [/quote]</p>

Probably not. I'm already missing at least one game as my nephew is selfishly getting married in California. So it looks like I'm missing the Pats game . (maybe thats a good thing).</p>

Also the first Philly game is in jeopardy with another trip to California (wine country).</p>[/quote]=definition of selfish, the nerve of him?

Leaving in t -3 seconds....destination East Rutherford, NJ. My home away from home. Enjoy the game boys!

We're going to the Bills game, right?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Ahhhh so football season has officially started for me, Ill be headin to the game 2nite and of course me and my crew will be gettin LOUD N PROUD!!!!!
    [/quote]

Hahha ****in A!

Me, blondie, my pops, and LT are going too
    [/quote]LOL thats excellent, me my buddy Ed (from Draft Day) and his buddy from work are going and sitting in sec 106 row 40 something

Where you guys sitting

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"]We're going to the Bills game, right?[/quote]</P>

Hope so. I already made my hotel reservations for Oct 15th.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

Hey all.....how was everyones weekend ?? </P>

looking forward to the MNF game tonight !!!</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]How high should CJ2K go if he is not under contract by our draft?
    [/quote]

im passin on him if I keep my pick at 3 in my big league

but I am in the process of possibly trading for two keepers:

I am going to be sending my 1st and 3rd to the guy at the 6 spot for his 1st and 3rd and the rights to keep Mendenhall.

He is looking to dump him

Then I am trading my 6th round pick for this guys 7th round pick and the right to Mario

He is already keeping Nicks.

----

Jamal Charles is a keeper in our league so i feel like moving from 3 to 6 won't make a difference if I can lock up Mendenhall for my 2nd rounder

And I feel like Manningham is a 6th round talent - maybe higher. He is an 8th round keeper in my league, but with how it will work out its like I am keeping hjim for my 6th and upgrading my 8th round pick (which is at the end of the 8th round) for a midround 7th pick

damn im a genious. It works for them too..

except the mendenhall thing. I hav eno clue why hes trying to dump him, but for where im picking in the 2nd round (and even where hes picking) mendenhall is a great value
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

I took Schaub 3rd overall in my big $$$ keeper league and took Hakeem Nicks and Micheal Turner with my 2 2nd round picks.....got Bowe in 4th and Daniel THomas and Dustin Keller very late as well as some more !!!</P>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Ahhhh so football season has officially started for me, Ill be headin to the game 2nite and of course me and my crew will be gettin LOUD N PROUD!!!!!
    [/quote]

Hahha ****in A!

[/quote]LOL thats excellent, me my buddy Ed (from Draft Day) and his buddy from work are going and sitting in sec 106 row 40 something

Where you guys sitting

[/quote]

nose bleeds

u gonna get their early enough to get some boozin in?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]How high should CJ2K go if he is not under contract by our draft?
    [/quote]

im passin on him if I keep my pick at 3 in my big league

but I am in the process of possibly trading for two keepers:

I am going to be sending my 1st and 3rd to the guy at the 6 spot for his 1st and 3rd and the rights to keep Mendenhall.

He is looking to dump him

Then I am trading my 6th round pick for this guys 7th round pick and the right to Mario

He is already keeping Nicks.

----

Jamal Charles is a keeper in our league so i feel like moving from 3 to 6 won't make a difference if I can lock up Mendenhall for my 2nd rounder

And I feel like Manningham is a 6th round talent - maybe higher. He is an 8th round keeper in my league, but with how it will work out its like I am keeping hjim for my 6th and upgrading my 8th round pick (which is at the end of the 8th round) for a midround 7th pick

damn im a genious. It works for them too..

except the mendenhall thing. I hav eno clue why hes trying to dump him, but for where im picking in the 2nd round (and even where hes picking) mendenhall is a great value
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

I took Schaub 3rd overall in my big $$$ keeper league and took Hakeem Nicks and Micheal Turner with my 2 2nd round picks.....got Bowe in 4th and Daniel THomas and Dustin Keller very late as well as some more !!!</p>[/quote]

yea me and blondie just drafted in this keeper league we joined for 250. only 10 guys, ppr - it was weird. I think we have the best team though, top 2 def

QBs: Romo &amp; Eli
    RBs: Rice, McCoy, FJax, Tolbert, Hightower
    WRs: Mike Wallace, Stevie Johnson, Jeremy Maclin, Julio Jones, Lance Moore
    TE: Witten
    DE: Chi
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    when something is PLAYED OUT they change it - get something fresh
    [/quote]</p>

you mean like that stupid Dirk av you had up for 3 months? WEAK!!!</p>[/quote]
    i haven't had lthat for like a month...

okay agent mulder?
    [/quote]
    A month?!?! That is funny, you changed that **** a week ago tops...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Ahhhh so football season has officially started for me, Ill be headin to the game 2nite and of course me and my crew will be gettin LOUD N PROUD!!!!!
    [/quote]

Hahha ****in A!

Where you guys sitting

[/quote]

nose bleeds

u gonna get their early enough to get some boozin in?
    [/quote]Doubtful, my buddy Ed is still at work and now we hear the driver may have to wait til 6 cause he has kids and the wife wont get home til later

....Good thing I got the Jameson and Kush, MUWAHAHAHAH

[]
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'