Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]Ahhhh so football season has officially started for me, Ill be headin to the game 2nite and of course me and my crew will be gettin LOUD N PROUD!!!!!
    [/quote] C U There Kase! I know it's just pre-season, but I Can't wait for this. I reaching a fever pitch and my feet are starting to sweat, I gotta get outa here.
    [/quote]</p>

Was my invitation lost in the mail?</p>

[/quote]It is with the check. lol
    [/quote]Honestly, I did consider MH (of course). Are you up for more than THEE trip to the stadium per year? If so, there may very well be more opportunities.
    [/quote]</p>

Probably not. I'm already missing at least one game as my nephew is selfishly getting married in California. So it looks like I'm missing the Pats game . (maybe thats a good thing).</p>

Also the first Philly game is in jeopardy with another trip to California (wine country).</p>[/quote]=definition of selfish, the nerve of him?

Leaving in t -3 seconds....destination East Rutherford, NJ. My home away from home. Enjoy the game boys!

We're going to the Bills game, right?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Ahhhh so football season has officially started for me, Ill be headin to the game 2nite and of course me and my crew will be gettin LOUD N PROUD!!!!!
    [/quote]

Hahha ****in A!

Me, blondie, my pops, and LT are going too
    [/quote]LOL thats excellent, me my buddy Ed (from Draft Day) and his buddy from work are going and sitting in sec 106 row 40 something

Where you guys sitting

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"]We're going to the Bills game, right?[/quote]</P>

Hope so. I already made my hotel reservations for Oct 15th.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Hey all.....how was everyones weekend ?? </P>

looking forward to the MNF game tonight !!!</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]How high should CJ2K go if he is not under contract by our draft?
    [/quote]

im passin on him if I keep my pick at 3 in my big league

but I am in the process of possibly trading for two keepers:

I am going to be sending my 1st and 3rd to the guy at the 6 spot for his 1st and 3rd and the rights to keep Mendenhall.

He is looking to dump him

Then I am trading my 6th round pick for this guys 7th round pick and the right to Mario

He is already keeping Nicks.

----

Jamal Charles is a keeper in our league so i feel like moving from 3 to 6 won't make a difference if I can lock up Mendenhall for my 2nd rounder

And I feel like Manningham is a 6th round talent - maybe higher. He is an 8th round keeper in my league, but with how it will work out its like I am keeping hjim for my 6th and upgrading my 8th round pick (which is at the end of the 8th round) for a midround 7th pick

damn im a genious. It works for them too..

except the mendenhall thing. I hav eno clue why hes trying to dump him, but for where im picking in the 2nd round (and even where hes picking) mendenhall is a great value
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

I took Schaub 3rd overall in my big $$$ keeper league and took Hakeem Nicks and Micheal Turner with my 2 2nd round picks.....got Bowe in 4th and Daniel THomas and Dustin Keller very late as well as some more !!!</P>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Ahhhh so football season has officially started for me, Ill be headin to the game 2nite and of course me and my crew will be gettin LOUD N PROUD!!!!!
    [/quote]

Hahha ****in A!

[/quote]LOL thats excellent, me my buddy Ed (from Draft Day) and his buddy from work are going and sitting in sec 106 row 40 something

Where you guys sitting

[/quote]

nose bleeds

u gonna get their early enough to get some boozin in?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]How high should CJ2K go if he is not under contract by our draft?
    [/quote]

im passin on him if I keep my pick at 3 in my big league

but I am in the process of possibly trading for two keepers:

I am going to be sending my 1st and 3rd to the guy at the 6 spot for his 1st and 3rd and the rights to keep Mendenhall.

He is looking to dump him

Then I am trading my 6th round pick for this guys 7th round pick and the right to Mario

He is already keeping Nicks.

----

Jamal Charles is a keeper in our league so i feel like moving from 3 to 6 won't make a difference if I can lock up Mendenhall for my 2nd rounder

And I feel like Manningham is a 6th round talent - maybe higher. He is an 8th round keeper in my league, but with how it will work out its like I am keeping hjim for my 6th and upgrading my 8th round pick (which is at the end of the 8th round) for a midround 7th pick

damn im a genious. It works for them too..

except the mendenhall thing. I hav eno clue why hes trying to dump him, but for where im picking in the 2nd round (and even where hes picking) mendenhall is a great value
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

I took Schaub 3rd overall in my big $$$ keeper league and took Hakeem Nicks and Micheal Turner with my 2 2nd round picks.....got Bowe in 4th and Daniel THomas and Dustin Keller very late as well as some more !!!</p>[/quote]

yea me and blondie just drafted in this keeper league we joined for 250. only 10 guys, ppr - it was weird. I think we have the best team though, top 2 def

QBs: Romo &amp; Eli
    RBs: Rice, McCoy, FJax, Tolbert, Hightower
    WRs: Mike Wallace, Stevie Johnson, Jeremy Maclin, Julio Jones, Lance Moore
    TE: Witten
    DE: Chi
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    when something is PLAYED OUT they change it - get something fresh
    [/quote]</p>

you mean like that stupid Dirk av you had up for 3 months? WEAK!!!</p>[/quote]
    i haven't had lthat for like a month...

okay agent mulder?
    [/quote]
    A month?!?! That is funny, you changed that **** a week ago tops...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Ahhhh so football season has officially started for me, Ill be headin to the game 2nite and of course me and my crew will be gettin LOUD N PROUD!!!!!
    [/quote]

Hahha ****in A!

Where you guys sitting

[/quote]

nose bleeds

u gonna get their early enough to get some boozin in?
    [/quote]Doubtful, my buddy Ed is still at work and now we hear the driver may have to wait til 6 cause he has kids and the wife wont get home til later

....Good thing I got the Jameson and Kush, MUWAHAHAHAH

[]
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers