Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]He's faster than Bradshaw. i think he would beat Bradshaw in a 100 yard dash.

<FONT color=#ff0000>Discuss......</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

lmao....quote of the day =]</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Didn't get to see last nights game but judging by the lack of "Eli sucks" threads I'm guessing he did okay? Hope they find a way to replace TT, that hurts.[/quote]</p>

Eli looked fine....WRs looked rusty still. Few good catches.

I thought the following played well:
    -Jacobs (looks a bit more elusive than in past years)
    -Ross(can't believe i said that. good game, although he still gives too much of a cushion on his guy)
    -Herzlich on ST. I hope the guy works out.
    -Thomas on Returns looked really good
    -DJ Ware looked like he was putting in 110% with limited touches (i know you guys will give me **** about it though)
    <u>-Baas. Please tell me someone saw the play where he pancaked like 5 guys on that Bradshaw run?!</u>
    -Phillips looked agile. The 2ndary gave up some plays, but KP looked like he was ballhawking like a boss
    -Carr was hitting EVERYTHING last night it seemed!</p>[/quote]yesssss it was soo great. carr is the man and im glad hes back.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Didn't get to see last nights game but judging by the lack of "Eli sucks" threads I'm guessing he did okay? Hope they find a way to replace TT, that hurts.[/quote]</P>

-Ross(can't believe i said that. good game, although he still gives too much of a cushion on his guy)
    -DJ Ware looked like he was putting in 110% with limited touches (i know you guys will give me **** about it though)
    <U>-Baas. Please tell me someone saw the play where he pancaked like 5 guys on that Bradshaw run?!</U>
    -Phillips looked agile. The 2ndary gave up some plays, but KP looked like he was ballhawking like a boss
    -Carr was hitting EVERYTHING last night it seemed!</P>

[/quote]yesssss it was soo great. carr is the man and im glad hes back.
    [/quote]</P>

I love KP but he was very late and/or way out of position on two big pass plays.</P>

Eli was not good last night at all. Hey...at least he didn't throw any picks.</P>

Jacobs is awesome.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Didn't get to see last nights game but judging by the lack of "Eli sucks" threads I'm guessing he did okay? Hope they find a way to replace TT, that hurts.[/quote]</P>

<U>-Baas. Please tell me someone saw the play where he pancaked like 5 guys on that Bradshaw run?!</U>

[/quote]</P>

lol, my roommate didnt remember who David Carr was, and last night, he was like..."who is this guy?! Are his arms shaved? wtf!!"</P>

and im like Carr? The sexiest QB in the NFL?? lol

it got me some odd looks...i guess he doesnt appreciate the comedy =\</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Spencer Paysinger played great last night. </P>

He was making tackle after tackle. Was great at getting to the ball, if he keeps it up he may be our starting outside linebacker. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"]

He was making tackle after tackle. Was great at getting to the ball, if he keeps it up he may be our starting outside linebacker. </P>

[/quote]</P>

que?</P>

over who? not happening. I'm willing to bet the mainstay is Boley, Goff, Kiwi....Kiwi will prob be on the field more than originally thought!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Didn't get to see last nights game but judging by the lack of "Eli sucks" threads I'm guessing he did okay? Hope they find a way to replace TT, that hurts.[/quote]</p>

<u>-Baas. Please tell me someone saw the play where he pancaked like 5 guys on that Bradshaw run?!</u>
    -Carr was hitting EVERYTHING last night it seemed!</p>

[/quote]</p>

I love KP but he was very late and/or way out of position on two big pass plays.</p>

Eli was not good last night at all. Hey...at least he didn't throw any picks.</p>

Jacobs is awesome.</p>

</p>[/quote]agreed about kp. but there were a lot of holes in that zone last night[:|]
    yay for mark hertz!
    i thought eli did ok. few nice throws. GREAT audible on bjs run. edit: i know you were cursing the football gods when he tried to get off that dinky screen to bradshaw.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</P>

que?</P>

over who? not happening. I'm willing to bet the mainstay is Boley, Goff, Kiwi....Kiwi will prob be on the field more than originally thought!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Teams will attack Kiwi in the passing game all day. </P>

The Giants can't afford to keep him in coverage. <U>He is not a linebacker</U></P>

The only time I want to see him playing the linebacker position is when he is blitzing.</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Honestly Bandy....I thought he sucked.</p>

Missed some open guys. threw very short passes way too hard and inaccurately. had one nice throw to Cruz. Other than that he looked like a rookie trying to make the team.</p>

Sorry guys.</p>

</p>

The big news from last night is that MMB is clearly ****ing with our team.</p>[/quote]

all blondie and the Phillies are my alibi
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

I love KP but he was very late and/or way out of position on two big pass plays.</P>

Eli was not good last night at all. Hey...at least he didn't throw any picks.</P>

Jacobs is awesome.</P>

</P>

[/quote]agreed about kp. but there were a lot of holes in that zone last night[:|]
    yay for mark hertz!
    i thought eli did ok. few nice throws. GREAT audible on bjs run.

[/quote]</P>

Not to nitpick but BJ said there were two plays called there. One pass one rush. he said he was surprised that Eli went with the run because the MIKE was in position to stuff the running play. He moved out of position after the snap.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi