Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Special Teams were solid to...

[quote user="dezzzR"]i like gruden. i dont know why people dont. he brings lots of knowledge, excitement, and does a great job being optimistic for both teams. and i get the feeling he really likes the giants.
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah, I also get the feeling he likes the Gmen... wants to keep himself in position for when TC retires</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]We are in trouble. I wish we would of landed Leach or McClain at FB
    [/quote]
    Gruden and Jaws were sayin the same thing all night...
    [/quote]

yea, it would of made our lack of TE seem ALOT better. Just like having a solid TE let us look ALOT better wtih being weak at FBack last year
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]We are in trouble. I wish we would of landed Leach or McClain at FB
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

Don't be so negative Lando.</P>

We will bring in a guy like Kelvin Hayden and our defense will be OK......I hope.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Can this season get any worse before it even gets started!!!
    [/quote]
    yes it can

so shut the **** up!

<font color="#0000FF">u tryin to throw a goddamn jinx on us?!</font>
    [/quote]
    That is funny coming from you...

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

Don't be so negative Lando.</p>

We will bring in a guy like Kelvin Hayden and our defense will be OK......I hope.</p>[/quote]
    I am not being negative at all. I thought we played great last night. Just reiterating to Matt's point. I am pretty bummed about T2 though. I wanted his jersey this year.

Only 4 people in the league have caught 5 or more picks in the last 2 years. He was one of them....

<div class="photo">
    </div>

<div style="width:350px; float:left;">

<div class="report">

Dolphins signed RB Larry Johnson.</p>
    </div></div>

The Broncos confirmed that Willis McGahee will be used as their goal-line back.

Steelers signed ILB Lawrence Timmons to a new six-year, $50 million contract.

Browns agreed to terms with LT Joe Thomas on a seven-year, $84 million extension with $44 million guaranteed.

Bengals acquired S Taylor Mays from the 49ers in exchange for an undisclosed draft pick.

[quote user="dezzzR"]i like gruden. i dont know why people dont. he brings lots of knowledge, excitement, and does a great job being optimistic for both teams. and i get the feeling he really likes the giants.
    [/quote]</P>

I hate him because he cant make it through a broadcast without mentioning the raiders, the bucs, and specifically Rich Gannon.
    In fact, last night, we heard all of those things, and even Al Davis thanks to Terelle Pryors phone interview.
    He even mentioned his backup RBs names who I dont even know.....this ****in guy!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

<u>Don't be so negative Lando.</u></p>

</p>[/quote]you should quit old guns and do stand up.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=photo>
    </DIV>
    <DIV style="WIDTH: 350px; FLOAT: left">
    <DIV class=report>

Dolphins signed RB Larry Johnson.</P></DIV></DIV>

The Broncos confirmed that Willis McGahee will be used as their goal-line back.

Steelers signed ILB Lawrence Timmons to a new six-year, $50 million contract.

Browns agreed to terms with LT Joe Thomas on a seven-year, $84 million extension with $44 million guaranteed.

Bengals acquired S Taylor Mays from the 49ers in exchange for an undisclosed draft pick.[/quote]</P>

Good for Timmons. I wanted the Giants to draft him out of Florida State. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s