Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]i like gruden. i dont know why people dont. he brings lots of knowledge, excitement, and does a great job being optimistic for both teams. and i get the feeling he really likes the giants.
    [/quote]</p>

I hate him because he cant make it through a broadcast without mentioning the raiders, the bucs, and specifically Rich Gannon.
    In fact, last night, we heard all of those things, and even Al Davis thanks to Terelle Pryors phone interview.
    <u>He even mentioned his backup RBs names who I dont even know</u>.....this ****in guy!!</p>[/quote]actually he made a great point about bj getting more snaps. he said its easy for tc to say that this year but you have to go with your hot hand and thats when he brought up his backup not getting as many snaps as he wanted.

personally i want bj fresh if we make the playoffs. he will kill people.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]i like gruden. i dont know why people dont. he brings lots of knowledge, excitement, and does a great job being optimistic for both teams. and i get the feeling he really likes the giants.
    [/quote]</P>

I hate him because he cant make it through a broadcast without mentioning the raiders, the bucs, and specifically Rich Gannon.
    In fact, last night, we heard all of those things, and even Al Davis thanks to Terelle Pryors phone interview.
    He even mentioned his backup RBs names who I dont even know.....this ****in guy!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYEXzx-TINc</P>

</P>

Pizz is "Mickey"</P>

</P>

</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

<U>He even mentioned his backup RBs names who I dont even know</U>.....this ****in guy!!</P>

[/quote]actually he made a great point about bj getting more snaps. he said its easy for tc to say that this year but you have to go with your hot hand and thats when he brought up his backup not getting as many snaps as he wanted.

personally i want bj fresh if we make the playoffs. he will kill people.
    [/quote]</P>

BJ deserves at least 200 carries, if not more. The 2nd half of last season, and his performance in the preseason, tell me he's in full-on-beast mode!! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

so i must ask, who should fill in for t2. rolle or grant?

“Without a test you have no testimony. God is good.” T2
    <div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

</div>

[quote user="dezzzR"]so i must ask, who should fill in for t2. rolle or grant?
    [/quote]</P>

Aaron Ross</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]We are in trouble. I wish we would of landed Leach or McClain at FB
    [/quote]
    Gruden and Jaws were sayin the same thing all night...
    [/quote]</p>

Don't be so negative Lando.</p>

We will bring in a guy like Kelvin Hayden and our defense will be OK......I hope.</p>[/quote]
    I am not being negative at all. I thought we played great last night. Just reiterating to Matt's point. I am pretty bummed about T2 though. I wanted his jersey this year.

Only 4 people in the league have caught 5 or more picks in the last 2 years. He was one of them....
    [/quote]

as much as i like T2 i'm hearing alot of stupid stats baout him

yea he had 5 picks, but hes also a top 5 targeted corner

and everybody is saying he leads in tackles - its not that good of a stat for our defense
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]so i must ask, who should fill in for t2. rolle or grant?
    [/quote]</P>

Those are safeties.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="photo">
    </div>

<div style="width: 350px; float: left;">

<div class="report">

Dolphins signed RB Larry Johnson.</p>
    </div></div>

The Broncos confirmed that Willis McGahee will be used as their goal-line back.

Steelers signed ILB Lawrence Timmons to a new six-year, $50 million contract.

Browns agreed to terms with LT Joe Thomas on a seven-year, $84 million extension with $44 million guaranteed.

Bengals acquired S Taylor Mays from the 49ers in exchange for an undisclosed draft pick.[/quote]

Bengals defense is actually not that bad... if that rookie QB can place som eballs they may be better than most think..

They did pretty well vs the Jets actually. That kid threw two interceptions that were just DIRECTLY to the Jets and the Jets started with the ball in enemy territory twice and came out with 10 points.

Just hope that kid can get better.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    and everybody is saying he leads in tackles - its not that good of a stat for our defense
    [/quote]</P>

that stat specifically is awful in my opinion. If your CB is your leading tackler, youre giving up too many plays, and so is he most likely.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant