Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]So Earthquakes are pretty ****ing awesome...I wouldn't mind one of those occasionally just to spice up the day....apparently it was a 5.8 that's pretty decent size for around here.
    [/quote]</P>

I've never felt an earthquake before. I guess it would be an experience, but I'm also glad I've never had to be a part of a disaster &gt;.&lt;</P>

[/quote]you didnt feel that?
    [/quote]</P>

nope. nothing here in PK

our newspaper website says we "felt it" but nobody here mentioned it.</P>[/quote]
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"]So Earthquakes are pretty ****ing awesome...I wouldn't mind one of those occasionally just to spice up the day....apparently it was a 5.8 that's pretty decent size for around here.
    [/quote] yeah till buildings start falling down..lol.....[/quote]yesssir. ny buildings arent built on shock springs like in cali.
    [/quote]

There is a pretty major fault that runs up this coast, it doesn't go often but it's not much smaller then the one in cali, generally newer buildings in this area do take that into account and do put some earthquake preventions measures into place.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"]So Earthquakes are pretty ****ing awesome...I wouldn't mind one of those occasionally just to spice up the day....apparently it was a 5.8 that's pretty decent size for around here.
    [/quote] yeah till buildings start falling down..lol.....[/quote]yesssir. ny buildings arent built on shock springs like in cali.
    [/quote]

There is a pretty major fault that runs up this coast, it doesn't go often but it's not much smaller then the one in cali, generally newer buildings in this area do take that into account and do put some earthquake preventions measures into place.
    [/quote]</P>

Is there any way we can blame this on Obama?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"]So Earthquakes are pretty ****ing awesome...I wouldn't mind one of those occasionally just to spice up the day....apparently it was a 5.8 that's pretty decent size for around here.
    [/quote]

There is a pretty major fault that runs up this coast, it doesn't go often but it's not much smaller then the one in cali, <u>generally newer buildings in this area do take that into account and do put some earthquake preventions measures into place.</u>
    [/quote]didnt know that. thats good.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Is there any way we can blame this on Obama?</p>[/quote]no, unfortunately he was on vacation.

ugh....I hate how our paper says "VA quake rattles Dutchess county!"

There is litterally nothing wrong here. only 1 kid in my branch claims to have felt anything, but it's also the same kid who walks around the branch telling everyone to roll their windows up when he THINKS it's going to rain....

So instead of showing any concern about any damage in Virginia...people are like....yea I felt it! it was crazy!! did you feel it?? You didnt?!?! How did you not!?
    WHO ****ING CARES!!!! ****ing whiny little *****es!! Why dont you ask about where it started?!?
    This is why I dont discriminate....I hate everyone...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

ugh....I hate how our paper says "VA quake rattles Dutchess county!"

There is litterally nothing wrong here. only 1 kid in my branch claims to have felt anything, but it's also the same kid who walks around the branch telling everyone to roll their windows up when he THINKS it's going to rain....

So instead of showing any concern about any damage in Virginia...people are like....yea I felt it! it was crazy!! did you feel it?? You didnt?!?! How did you not!?
    WHO ****ING CARES!!!! ****ing whiny little *****es!! Why dont you ask about where it started?!?
    This is why I dont discriminate....I hate everyone...</P>

[/quote]</P>

We know you do.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Is there any way we can blame this on Obama?</p>[/quote]no, unfortunately he was on vacation.
    [/quote]i said this as a joke but he really is on vacation. lmao. hahahaa

By the way, before any of you guys want to jump off a bridge with this injury thing, just remember the last team to have these kinds of devistating injuries.</P>

</P>

2010 Packers.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]We know you do.[/quote]</P>

[]</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant