Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Lando - i need that Fitz, Randy, Nicks stat where did u get it
    [/quote]
    I honestly don't remember lol

because I got high , because I got high , because I got hiiiiiiiiiigh

Tried to find it on Google but I cant...

<div class="report">

Cowboys signed CB Orlando Scandrick to a five-year, $27 million extension with $10 million guaranteed.</p>
    </div>

<font color="#0000FF">It's a head scratcher.</font> Scandrick is a physical
    slot corner and big part of Dallas' defense, but he's being paid like a
    starter. The 24-year-old has just two interceptions through three
    seasons, is a liability whenever asked to play outside, and is hardly a
    shutdown force in the slot.

LOL

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

Cowboys signed CB Orlando Scandrick to a five-year, $27 million extension with $10 million guaranteed.</P></DIV>

<FONT color=#0000ff>It's a head scratcher.</FONT> Scandrick is a physical slot corner and big part of Dallas' defense, but he's being paid like a starter. The 24-year-old has just two interceptions through three seasons, is a liability whenever asked to play outside, and is hardly a shutdown force in the slot.

LOL
    [/quote]</P>

Jerry Jones must have mistaken him for Deion Sanders. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Cowboys signed CB Orlando Scandrick to a five-year, $27 million extension with $10 million guaranteed.</p>
    </div>

<font color="#0000ff">It's a head scratcher.</font> Scandrick is a physical
    slot corner and big part of Dallas' defense, but he's being paid like a
    starter. The 24-year-old has just two interceptions through three
    seasons, is a liability whenever asked to play outside, and is hardly a
    shutdown force in the slot.

LOL
    [/quote]i remember a few of our guys beating him. lol whaaaaatevaaa floats their boat

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    after whgat Green Bay did last year its no excuse
    [/quote]</P>

true....and we have a run game, they didnt....

still though....I think we know our team. we gave up far too many huge scoring games late in the season. so yea no excuse, but its also not acceptable.</P>

[/quote]

should be different year this year. HAve to expect them to learn form their mistakes. Plus its another year in the system, Phillips is healthy and Goff looks like he REALLY turned it up with his overall play. He was getting back in coverage vs Chi like whoaaaaaa
    [/quote]</P>

Despite the injuries, I think our defense is going to have a big year. I would also expect us to find both a good corner and TE after the final cuts.</P>

We may have a rough start but our schedule may save us. Look for us to be a tough team to play in the second half.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

still though....I think we know our team. we gave up far too many huge scoring games late in the season. so yea no excuse, but its also not acceptable.</P>

[/quote]

should be different year this year. HAve to expect them to learn form their mistakes. Plus its another year in the system, Phillips is healthy and Goff looks like he REALLY turned it up with his overall play. He was getting back in coverage vs Chi like whoaaaaaa
    [/quote]</P>

Despite the injuries, I think our defense is going to have a big year. I would also expect us to find both a good corner and TE after the final cuts.</P>

We may have a rough start but our schedule may save us. Look for us to be a tough team to play in the second half.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I think our defense will be fine this season. </P>

I am concerned about the tightend position, or lack thereof. </P>

Eli has to play smart football, no bad turnovers. Make solid decisions..</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

still though....I think we know our team. we gave up far too many huge scoring games late in the season. so yea no excuse, but its also not acceptable.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Despite the injuries, I think our defense is going to have a big year. I would also expect us to find both a good corner and TE after the final cuts.</p>

<u>We may have a rough start but our schedule may save us. </u>Look for us to be a tough team to play in the second half.</p>

</p>[/quote]have you seen our schedule?? we cant afford to get off to a rough start. after the bye week we face some REALLY good teams.
    and i dont have faith in the defense against those teams. at all. if history has shown us anything over the last 5-6 years , its that this defense cant play zone.

i hope this hurricane wrecks us.

[quote user="Morehead State"]We may have a rough start but our schedule may save us. Look for us to be a tough team to play in the second half.

</p>[/quote]
    1st half is very conducive to success. 2nd half is conducive to the typical Giants meltdown of years past.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]We may have a rough start but our schedule may save us. Look for us to be a tough team to play in the second half.

</P>

[/quote]
    1st half is very conducive to success. 2nd half is conducive to the typical Giants meltdown of years past.
    [/quote]</P>

1st half always = false hope</P>

lmao</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant