Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

girl, ya fiiiiiEEEEEiiiine

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/desmond/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/img]

shes hurtin for a squirtin

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

nah man...I'd probably move south of here...cost of living is significantly cheaper. if I keep my pay somwhere in the same range, I could afford a nice house, and not bull**** rent like here.
    plus, I think a longer warm season would be good lol.</P>

[/quote]ironically theres an article in the paper today how over the last 10 years over 1.6 million (the population of philly) people have left newyork because of high living costs and other taxes.
    [/quote]</P>

yep...</P>

my dad left, and he lives comfortably. he's a real estate broker, so im sure he went to wear he could make the most and spend the least. haha</P>

[/quote]</P>

They're much more friendly down south. I'm afraid you won't fit in.</P>

[/quote]</P>

No.
    New Yorkers are the onlyreal people. Everyone else is just a bunch of *****es.</P>

Plus, you know I've spent alot of time in the south, right? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

nah man...I'd probably move south of here...cost of living is significantly cheaper. if I keep my pay somwhere in the same range, I could afford a nice house, and not bull**** rent like here.
    plus, I think a longer warm season would be good lol.</p>

[/quote]ironically theres an article in the paper today how over the last 10 years over 1.6 million (the population of philly) people have left newyork because of high living costs and other taxes.
    [/quote]</p>

yep...</p>

my dad left, and he lives comfortably. he's a real estate broker, so im sure he went to wear he could make the most and spend the least. haha</p>

[/quote]</p>

They're much more friendly down south. I'm afraid you won't fit in.</p>

[/quote]</p>

No.
    <u>New Yorkers are the onlyreal people.</u> Everyone else is just a bunch of *****es.</p>

Plus, you know I've spent alot of time in the south, right? lol</p>[/quote]i dont know about that. most southern nyers (city folk) are pretty snobby/arrogant/obnoxious imo. but you go upstate and everyones waving to you.its like another world. its very pleasant.[]

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

yep...</P>

my dad left, and he lives comfortably. he's a real estate broker, so im sure he went to wear he could make the most and spend the least. haha</P>

[/quote]</P>

They're much more friendly down south.* I'm afraid you won't fit in.</P>

[/quote]</P>

No.
    New Yorkers are the only*real people. Everyone else is just a bunch of *****es.</P>

Plus, you know I've spent alot of time in the south, right? lol</P>[/quote]

Ny is the only lace. everywhere else is *** backwards. Just look what happens when u drive 3 hrs northeast to ma.(no offense mh). It is a much slower pace and they talk funny too

everything is slow down south, thats for sure.</P>

ppl talk slow, walk slow, drive slow....everything...</P>

to be honest, it gets aggravating when youre not used to it.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

up here you just got to heed the signs...like no trespassing and beware of dogs...everything will be good......oh yeah watch out for falling trees

[/quote]</P>

yep...</P>

[/quote]</P>

They're much more friendly down south. I'm afraid you won't fit in.</P>

[/quote]</P>

No.
    New Yorkers are the onlyreal people. Everyone else is just a bunch of *****es.</P>

Plus, you know I've spent alot of time in the south, right? lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

yeah but they kicked you out.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

plus, I think a longer warm season would be good lol.</p>

[/quote]</p>

yep...</p>

my dad left, and he lives comfortably. he's a real estate broker, so im sure he went to wear he could make the most and spend the least. haha</p>

[/quote]</p>

They're much more friendly down south. I'm afraid you won't fit in.</p>

[/quote]</p>

No.
    <u>New Yorkers are the onlyreal people.</u> Everyone else is just a bunch of *****es.</p>

Plus, you know I've spent alot of time in the south, right? lol</p>[/quote]i dont know about that. most southern nyers (city folk) are pretty snobby/arrogant/obnoxious imo. but you go upstate and everyones waving to you.its like another world. its very pleasant.[]

[/quote]<font color="#ff0000">Oh yea well f' you and ya girlfriends wahzoo, ya mook!!!!</font>
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i hope this hurricane wrecks us.
    [/quote]

God will strike thee down with GREAT VENGENCE - for all the hookers u killed
    [/quote]pshhh who do you think told me to do it? im cleansing long island.
    [/quote]

i figured pizz
    [/quote]</p>

I'm sure the rest of us New Yorkers could do without LI just fine.</p>

lol</p>[/quote]Says the guy who's from Albany's step-child

LOL

[]
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6