Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its cuz me and LT weren't here to keep it pumpin

we've had to read ur posts about buffy the vampire slayer (seasons 2 and 3 only)
    [/quote]no Moorehead. No Problem[/quote]</P>

fixed.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its cuz me and LT weren't here to keep it pumpin

we've had to read ur posts about buffy the vampire slayer (seasons 2 and 3 only)
    [/quote]no Moorehead. No Problem[/quote]</p>

fixed.</p>[/quote]aaaamen

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Ny is the only lace. everywhere else is *** backwards. Just look what happens when u drive 3 hrs northeast to ma.(no offense mh). It is a much slower pace and they talk funny too[/quote]Standing Ovation Sir!!!!!

[/quote]</p>

Nice job Yanks. 3 grand slams is impressive.</p>

</p>[/quote]see what happens when joe listens to me

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Ny is the only lace. everywhere else is *** backwards. Just look what happens when u drive 3 hrs northeast to ma.(no offense mh). It is a much slower pace and they talk funny too[/quote]Standing Ovation Sir!!!!!

[/quote]</P>

Nice job Yanks. 3 grand slams is impressive.</P>

</P>

[/quote]see what happens when joe listens to me
    [/quote]</P>

They lose 2 out of 3 to a lousy team at home?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

They lose 2 out of 3 to a lousy team at home?</p>[/quote]pitchings in a slump. hitting/ scoring is very consistent, setting records, you know doing what yankees do.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]pitchings in a slump. hitting/ scoring is very consistent, setting records, you know doing what yankees do.
    [/quote]</P>

Your pitching isn't in a slump. Your pitching stinks.</P>

Big difference.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

They lose 2 out of 3 to a lousy team at home?</p>

[/quote]pitchings in a slump. hitting/ scoring is very consistent, setting records, you know doing what yankees do.
    [/quote]</p>

Your pitching isn't in a slump. Your pitching stinks.</p>

Big difference.</p>[/quote]since when did you start smoking?

cc, calon(in a slump), nova and a bull pen with the lowest era in the mlb is all we need.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Your pitching isn't in a slump. Your pitching stinks.</P>

Big difference.</P>

[/quote]since when did you start smoking?

cc, calon(in a slump), nova and a bull pen with the lowest era in the mlb is all we need.
    [/quote]</P>

Colon is done. I told you he wasn't going to last the season. And if you think of throwing Garcia in a playoff game you're nuts.</P>

Its CC and nothing else. And CC is showing cracks in the armor.</P>

</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

They lose 2 out of 3 to a lousy team at home?</p>

[/quote]</p>

Your pitching isn't in a slump. Your pitching stinks.</p>

Big difference.</p>

[/quote]since when did you start smoking?

[/quote]</p>

<u>Colon is done.</u> I told you he wasn't going to last the season. And if you think of throwing Garcia in a playoff game you're nuts.</p>

Its CC and nothing else. <u>And CC is showing cracks in the armor.</u></p>

</p>[/quote]lol well see about that old man. and why not throw garcia in a playoff game? granted i wouldnt put him in against a good hitting team like the sox but hes been VERY solid for us.

keeeeep dreaming about cc. youve been like a little kid reaching for the cookie jar these last 2 weeks

keep reaching.

this day needs to end so I can go prep for this hurricane....</P>

by prep for hurricane, I mean go take a nap, do laundry, and find something to do for the night....

what's a hurricane??</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant