Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Ny is the only lace. everywhere else is *** backwards. Just look what happens when u drive 3 hrs northeast to ma.(no offense mh). It is a much slower pace and they talk funny too[/quote]Standing Ovation Sir!!!!!

[/quote]</p>

Nice job Yanks. 3 grand slams is impressive.</p>

</p>

[/quote]see what happens when joe listens to me
    [/quote]</p>

They lose 2 out of 3 to a lousy team at home?</p>

[/quote]pitchings in a slump. hitting/ scoring is very consistent, setting records, you know doing what yankees do.
    [/quote]</p>

Your pitching isn't in a slump. Your pitching stinks.</p>

Big difference.</p>

[/quote]</p>

You want to talk about Pitching?</p>

After Beckett, Lackey and Lester who do you have? Erik Bedard? oh wait Andrew Miller lol</p>

And please don't try and convince me Tim Wakefield is going to help. </p>

[/quote]</p>

All we need is three. Yes we miss Buchhultz, but our bullpen is absolutely lights out.</p>

78-40 since starting 2-10.</p>

Best record in baseball by a mile since week 2.</p>

Its another Sox year. All the crybaby antics about asterisks and PED's won't change it.</p>

It the ranting of losers. I don't include you of course but the Dez/Pizz wing of the party are a different matter.</p>

[/quote]why cant you just be a man and admit that your two biggest hitters were juiced? these are facts. well maybe not papi but where theres smoke theres fire. his numbers were garbage before he went to the sox. i can admit clemens, arod, and pettite did.
    [/quote]</p>

Well since half the players in baseball were, I assume it was more than two. Of course thats conservative if you believed Ken Caminiti.</p>[/quote]uhh-huhhh sooooo 07<font size="6">*</font>

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Ny is the only lace. everywhere else is *** backwards. Just look what happens when u drive 3 hrs northeast to ma.(no offense mh). It is a much slower pace and they talk funny too[/quote]Standing Ovation Sir!!!!!

[/quote]</P>

Nice job Yanks. 3 grand slams is impressive.</P>

</P>

[/quote]see what happens when joe listens to me
    [/quote]</P>

They lose 2 out of 3 to a lousy team at home?</P>

[/quote]pitchings in a slump. hitting/ scoring is very consistent, setting records, you know doing what yankees do.
    [/quote]</P>

Your pitching isn't in a slump. Your pitching stinks.</P>

Big difference.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You want to talk about Pitching?</P>

After Beckett, Lackey and Lester who do you have? Erik Bedard? oh wait Andrew Miller lol</P>

And please don't try and convince me Tim Wakefield is going to help. </P>

[/quote]</P>

All we need is three. Yes we miss Buchhultz, but our bullpen is absolutely lights out.</P>

78-40 since starting 2-10.</P>

Best record in baseball by a mile since week 2.</P>

Its another Sox year. All the crybaby antics about asterisks and PED's won't change it.</P>

It the ranting of losers. I don't include you of course but the Dez/Pizz wing of the party are a different matter.</P>

[/quote]why cant you just be a man and admit that your two biggest hitters were juiced? these are facts. well maybe not papi but where theres smoke theres fire. his numbers were garbage before he went to the sox. i can admit clemens, arod, and pettite did.
    [/quote]</P>

Well since half the players in baseball were, I assume it was more than two. Of course thats conservative if you believed Ken Caminiti.</P>

[/quote]uhh-huhhh sooooo 07<FONT size=6>*</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

Really...Its like talking to a 6 year old.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

Aaaaand they just fired my best friend....for what, i dont know yet...</P>

what a great start to what's already going to be a ****ty weekend</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

hey everybody looks like we are all in for a rough weekend....the track has it coming right up through jersey, ny ,and western Mass....Up here it looks like it will past to the west of where I live my biggest worry are thetrees around the house and my kids houses...Anyway I just want to wish you ALL safe weekend and be carefull lets hope this thing dies down a bit before it hit you all down there...

[quote user="byron"]hey everybody looks like we are all in for a rough weekend....the track has it coming right up through jersey, ny ,and western Mass....Up here it looks like it will past to the west of where I live my biggest worry are thetrees around the house and my kids houses...Anyway I just want to wish you ALL safe weekend and be carefull lets hope this thing dies down a bit before it hit you all down there...[/quote]</P>

Well we haven't had a natural disaster here since June....so I guess we're due.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="byron"]hey everybody looks like we are all in for a rough weekend....the track has it coming right up through jersey, ny ,and western Mass....Up here it looks like it will past to the west of where I live my biggest worry are thetrees around the house and my kids houses...Anyway I just want to wish you ALL safe weekend and be carefull lets hope this thing dies down a bit before it hit you all down there...[/quote]</P>

Well we haven't had a natural disaster here since June....so I guess we're due.</P>[/quote]I got a terrible memory MHnot sure what happened in June...anyhow I hope it don't hit to bad down there..be safe

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Aaaaand they just fired my best friend....for what, i dont know yet...</P>

what a great start to what's already going to be a ****ty weekend</P>[/quote]was that the one who got in trouble before your vacation?

All-Pro

afternoon folks.

count down till the weekend

t-minus 3.5 hours and counting..

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"]hey everybody looks like we are all in for a rough weekend....the track has it coming right up through jersey, ny ,and western Mass....Up here it looks like it will past to the west of where I live my biggest worry are the*trees around the house and my kids houses...Anyway I just want to wish you ALL safe weekend and be carefull lets hope this thing dies down a bit before it hit you all down there...[/quote]second..

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Well we haven't had a natural disaster here since June....so I guess we're due.</P>

[/quote]I got a terrible memory MHnot sure what happened in June...anyhow I hope it don't hit to bad down there..be safe[/quote]</P>

We had tornados that ripped apart a lot of neighborhoods. Almost a 40 mile path, from Westfiled to Brimfield.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6iPW9noTD8</P>
    Get well soon 80.