Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Eagles coach Andy Reid hinted Monday that Steve Smith (knee) is unlikely to be ready for Week 1.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">Reid said Smith "might be a little longer," while confirming he expects Jeremy Maclin (illness) to be available against the Rams. Smith resumed practicing Saturday and will not begin the season on the PUP list. That's all good news, but his role is very much up in the air as a No. 4 receiver at best coming off major knee surgery. <font color="#0000ff">He isn't worth a roster spot in 12-team leagues.

<font color="#000000">HA HA HA HA HA</font>
    </font></div>

[/quote]

well i do disagree with that

if hes back playing by week three, then i would think by week 8 he will have a bigger role than Jason Avant
    [/quote]</p>

Yea I dont agree either. he's definitely worthy of a bench spot till he proves his worth.</p>[/quote]

especially in keeper leaves
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

Eagles coach Andy Reid hinted Monday that Steve Smith (knee) is unlikely to be ready for Week 1.</p></div>
    <div class="impact">Reid said Smith "might be a little longer," while confirming he expects Jeremy Maclin (illness) to be available against the Rams. Smith resumed practicing Saturday and will not begin the season on the PUP list. That's all good news, but his role is very much up in the air as a No. 4 receiver at best coming off major knee surgery. <font color="#0000ff">He isn't worth a roster spot in 12-team leagues.

<font color="#000000">HA HA HA HA HA</font>
    </font></div>

[/quote]

well i do disagree with that

if hes back playing by week three, then i would think by week 8 he will have a bigger role than Jason Avant
    [/quote]</p>

Yea I dont agree either. he's definitely worthy of a bench spot till he proves his worth.</p>[/quote]

especially in keeper leaguees
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

our starting o line looked pretty damn good last night. lol bass jumping on bj to stop a little scuffle. i would pay to have bj miced up. hes hitting holes very nicely so far, and making his own. AND juking dbs,
    nicks did well against revis.
    eli needs to get on the same page with these receivers
    d line looked good, secondary meeehhh, sanchez didnt look to hot until the td.
    ware is garbage.
    give jj another shot returning, the muffs were bad but im telling you he can fly once he gets inthe open. id really like to see him in the slot for a quarter. i missed the 4th so maybe he did.

[quote user="Morehead State"]There are no words to measure my dissappointment that my buddy Lando isn't going to be able to make it.
    [/quote]
    Imagine how I feel...

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]

I really hope none of our starting offensive lineman get hurt this year. </p>

Our 2nd unit is awful</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Agreed haha....it hurt my head to watch that last quarter and a half.</p>[/quote]awwwwwfulllllll !

[quote user="dezzzR"]our starting o line looked pretty damn good last night. lol bass jumping on bj to stop a little scuffle. i would pay to have bj miced up. hes hitting holes very nicely so far, and making his own. AND juking dbs,
    ware is garbage.
    give jj another shot returning, the muffs were bad but im telling you he can fly once he gets inthe open. id really like to see him in the slot for a quarter. i missed the 4th so maybe he did.
    [/quote]</P>

Very impressed with Jacobs....just sucks to know that they are gonna limit him again.</P>

and yes Nicks was great.</P>

I dont see what was so bad about Ware....he did fine on only a handful or so of carries. and he caught a few out ofthe backfield also. I'm not sure what youre looking for from a 3rd string RB exactly....
    JJ was terrible....all ST is terrible. How special teams can be the absolute weakness of this team for 5 traight seasons with no improvement is beyond me...but, it would seem we are just expected to deal with it or something...
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]our starting o line looked pretty damn good last night. lol bass jumping on bj to stop a little scuffle. i would pay to have bj miced up. hes hitting holes very nicely so far, and making his own. AND juking dbs,
    ware is garbage.
    [/quote]</p>

Very impressed with Jacobs....just sucks to know that they are gonna limit him again.</p>

and yes Nicks was great.</p>

I dont see what was so bad about Ware....he did fine on only a handful or so of carries. and he caught a few out ofthe backfield also. I'm not sure what youre looking for from a 3rd string RB exactly....
    JJ was terrible....all ST is terrible. How special teams can be the absolute weakness of this team for 5 traight seasons with no improvement is beyond me...but, it would seem we are just expected to deal with it or something...
    </p>[/quote]BJ and AB looked really fresh. Nice bursts out of them. If that's what is in store for our running game-it will be good. Ware did good enuff when he had his chances. he's exactly that-3rd string.

JJ should be off the team.

Nicks and mario have got the goods, but Eli is stinking it up again.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli is stinking it up again.
    [/quote]</P>

this is me on the play he threw the 2nd pick....

"Oh jeez oh jeez!! Throw it away!! Youre facing the wrong way!! oh good he's throwing it away...thank god.................HE DIDNT THROW IT AWAY!!!!! WTFFFFF!!!!"</P>

that is all.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

"Oh jeez oh jeez!! Throw it away!! Youre facing the wrong way!! oh good he's throwing it away...thank god.................HE DIDNT THROW IT AWAY!!!!! WTFFFFF!!!!"</p>

that is all.</p>[/quote]This is what I see from Eli:

Throw it away...ehhh maybe sometimes he does that.

Take a sack...rarely he does that

Try to make something out of nothing and throw an interception...he frequently does this.

It is almost like when the pocket collapses, Eli has this flashback to sb 42 and the Tyree pass. In Eli's head, he thinks that is possible every time he is under pressure. How do we get the message to him that is not the case?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

"Oh jeez oh jeez!! Throw it away!! Youre facing the wrong way!! oh good he's throwing it away...thank god.................HE DIDNT THROW IT AWAY!!!!! WTFFFFF!!!!"</P>

that is all.</P>

[/quote]This is what I see from Eli:

Throw it away...ehhh maybe sometimes he does that.

Take a sack...rarely he does that

Try to make something out of nothing and throw an interception...he frequently does this.

It is almost like when the pocket collapses, Eli has this flashback to sb 42 and the Tyree pass. In Eli's head, he thinks that is possible every time he is under pressure. How do we get the message to him that is not the case?
    [/quote]</P>

If you read Matt's posts today (General Secretary of the "Its Never Eli's Fault" Club) Eli looked like Joe Montana last night.</P>

It was the WR's and KG that caused Eli's problems.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi