Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

and i love hypocracy of not giving Diehl any blame for not touching the LBer that disrupted the play by not being touched and getting a B Line right at Eli...

Don't we load up on defensive ends SPECIFICALLY for that type of production? But when we get pressured, its on the QB no matter what? lol

your a fool old man

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]still threw for 200 yards, he made a bad pick against a top defense. I'll live with it

But our offensive guard missing a blitzing linebacker COMPLETELY and then the WR not making the right read - thats something that is unacceptable

[/quote]</P>

Oh...Lets add to the list.</P>

1. Its the WR's fault</P>

2. Its KG's fault</P>

3. Its TC's fault</P>

4. Its David Deihl's fault.</P>

Anyone (or anything) else?</P>

Eli had a pass rush in his face an threw too early. Cruz ran across the field in perfect position and Eli threw it over his head. He was out of position to throw the ball and needed to eat it and take the sack. I've been saying it all off season. This is what he does, he panics in the pocket and chucks it into coverage. It was "vintage Eli".</P>

Or as Matt sees it..."perfectly wonderful QB'ing".</P>

[/quote]

there ya go - nonsense post

now i know u know ur wrong

thanks for the confirmation

Im sure you have a better grasp of our offense and where our WR was suppose to be rather than Coughlin. He also did the same type of throw on a completion to Cruz and he was in the right spot - amazing it was a completion

You didn't even know we basically ran a run n shoot offense, now you know where the WRs are suppose to be? Its cute when you try
    [/quote]</P>

You have completely lost your mind this morning.</P>

Even the most fervant Eli Cultists are criticizing Eli this morning. There comes a time when reality can't be denied. </P>

You are alone Matt.</P>

<FONT size=4>A cult of 1.</FONT></P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

MMB goin hard in TAGF. lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and i love hypocracy of not giving Diehl any blame for not touching the LBer that disrupted the play by not being touched and getting a B Line right at Eli...

Don't we load up on defensive ends SPECIFICALLY for that type of production? But when we get pressured, its on the QB no matter what? lol

your a fool old man
    [/quote]</P>

A bad play by an O lineman should turn into a throw away, or a sack. Only the QB can turn it into a pick.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="bigblue4417"]MMB goin hard in TAGF. lol
    [/quote]</P>

He's gone mad Lando.</P>

Our boy is lost.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and i love hypocracy of not giving Diehl any blame for not touching the LBer that disrupted the play by not being touched and getting a B Line right at Eli...

your a fool old man
    [/quote]</p>

A bad play by an O lineman should turn into a throw away, or a sack. Only the QB can turn it into a pick.</p>[/quote]

I agree - but its a very simple break down:

When a LB has a running start at you untouched, you don't have much time to make a play

then you go to

if the WR ran the right route (like Coughlin said he didnt), the ball would of more than likely been completed

How do u deny that? Do u really think u know more than Coughlin? The guy that says we don't run any form of the run n shoot?

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]MMB goin hard in TAGF. lol
    [/quote]</p>

He's gone mad Lando.</p>

Our boy is lost.</p>[/quote]

I love when we both know your wrong - because you comletely ignore the main point of this whole argument and try to argue around it

its so sad that u haven't learned to man up by age 65 already

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

your a fool old man
    [/quote]</P>

A bad play by an O lineman should turn into a throw away, or a sack. Only the QB can turn it into a pick.</P>

[/quote]

When a LB has a running start at you untouched, you don't have much time to make a play

then you go to

if the WR ran the right route (like Coughlin said he didnt), the ball would of more than likely been completed

How do u deny that? Do u really think u know more than Coughlin? The guy that says we don't run any form of the run n shoot?
    [/quote]</P>

Guess what veteran QB's do in that case........Take the friggin sack.</P>

Eli panics and chucks it into coverage.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

your a fool old man
    [/quote]</p>

A bad play by an O lineman should turn into a throw away, or a sack. Only the QB can turn it into a pick.</p>

[/quote]

then you go to

[/quote]</p>

Guess what veteran QB's do in that case........Take the friggin sack.</p>

Eli panics and chucks it into coverage.</p>[/quote]

he threw it to where the WR was suppose to be? How was that a panic?

true or false - did Coughlin say that the WR didn't make the read which lead him to run the wrong route? - true or flase

moorehead always seems to take a break when this point is brought up today and the nwhen he comes back he totally ignores it

tell me again how u don't troll about eli?