Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli is stinking it up again.
    [/quote]</P>

this is me on the play he threw the 2nd pick....

"Oh jeez oh jeez!! Throw it away!! Youre facing the wrong way!! oh good he's throwing it away...thank god.................HE DIDNT THROW IT AWAY!!!!! WTFFFFF!!!!"</P>

that is all.</P>

[/quote]This is what I see from Eli:

Throw it away...ehhh maybe sometimes he does that.

Take a sack...rarely he does that

Try to make something out of nothing and throw an interception...he frequently does this.

It is almost like when the pocket collapses, Eli has this flashback to sb 42 and the Tyree pass. In Eli's head, he thinks that is possible every time he is under pressure. How do we get the message to him that is not the case?
    [/quote]</P>

Double post</P>

so let me take this opportunity to say that I love Lando.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

<span>A giant rat killed at Marcy Houses has residents terrified. </span><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    </div>

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

"Oh jeez oh jeez!! Throw it away!! Youre facing the wrong way!! oh good he's throwing it away...thank god.................HE DIDNT THROW IT AWAY!!!!! WTFFFFF!!!!"</p>

that is all.</p>[/quote]This is what I see from Eli:

<u>Try to make something out of nothing and throw an interception...he frequently does this.</u>

It is almost like when the pocket collapses, Eli has this flashback to sb 42 and the Tyree pass. In Eli's head, he thinks that is possible every time he is under pressure. How do we get the message to him that is not the case?
    [/quote]and he also frequently makes something out of nothing, like the superbowl, like that pass to cruz when he was about to be sacked, stepping into his throw. something people around here were saying they couldnt remember seeing him do. that 2nd int was HOOORRIBLE. and hes determined to stop forcing it. it was his first turnovers of the preseason. lets all calm down.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

"Oh jeez oh jeez!! Throw it away!! Youre facing the wrong way!! oh good he's throwing it away...thank god.................HE DIDNT THROW IT AWAY!!!!! WTFFFFF!!!!"</p>

that is all.</p>

Try to make something out of nothing and throw an interception...he frequently does this.

[/quote]</p>

If you read Matt's posts today (General Secretary of the "Its Never Eli's Fault" Club) Eli looked like Joe Montana last night.</p>

It was the WR's and KG that caused Eli's problems.</p>[/quote]

sooo because i said the FIRST interception wasn't his fault and the second one was - that means I think hes Joe Montana?

RIIIGHT

Coughlin came out and blamed the WR last night as well... i guess he just thinks Eli is Montana as well
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

that is all.</p>

[/quote]</p>

If you read Matt's posts today (General Secretary of the "Its Never Eli's Fault" Club) Eli looked like Joe Montana last night.</p>

and the truth of the matter is Eli put his faith that the WR would make the right read. He didn't have time to hold the ball because Diehl just decided to let the blitzing lineback run right by him without putting a hand on him so he can pretend to help Baas who had his defender all on his own

Manning has been downright awful this summer, and we're beginning to
    wonder if he may not be 100 percent. Tom Brady's self-proclaimed equal
    has completed 27-of-55 preseason passes (49.1%) for 314 yards (5.71
    YPA), no touchdowns, and the two picks. Assuming Manning doesn't play
    in the exhibition finale, <font color="#0000FF">he'll finish August with the first
    touchdown-less preseason of his career.</font>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

that is all.</p>

[/quote]</p>

If you read Matt's posts today (<font color="#0000FF">General Secretary of the "Its Never Eli's Fault" Club</font>) Eli looked like Joe Montana last night.</p>

sooo because i said the FIRST interception wasn't his fault and the second one was - that means I think hes Joe Montana?

RIIIGHT

Coughlin came out and blamed the WR last night as well... i guess he just thinks Eli is Montana as well
    [/quote]MH has quite the wit, doesn't he? hahaha. Not saying Mmb is an Eli homer, just enjoyed the General Secretary thing.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

<span>A giant rat killed at Marcy Houses has residents terrified. </span><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    </div>[/quote]What the hell are those spikes near it's head? That rat has antlers?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Manning has been downright awful this summer, and we're beginning to wonder if he may not be 100 percent. Tom Brady's self-proclaimed equal has completed 27-of-55 preseason passes (49.1%) for 314 yards (5.71 YPA), no touchdowns, and the two picks. Assuming Manning doesn't play in the exhibition finale, <FONT color=#0000ff>he'll finish August with the first touchdown-less preseason of his career.</FONT>

[/quote]</P>

well i dont care about his STATS in preseason, but he just LOOKS bad right now.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

still threw for 200 yards, he made a bad pick against a top defense. I'll live with it

But our offensive guard missing a blitzing linebacker COMPLETELY and then the WR not making the right read - thats something that is unacceptable