Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Manning has been downright awful this summer, and we're beginning to wonder if he may not be 100 percent. Tom Brady's self-proclaimed equal has completed 27-of-55 preseason passes (49.1%) for 314 yards (5.71 YPA), no touchdowns, and the two picks. Assuming Manning doesn't play in the exhibition finale, <font color="#0000ff">he'll finish August with the first touchdown-less preseason of his career.</font>

[/quote]</p>

well i dont care about his STATS in preseason, but he just LOOKS bad right now.</p>[/quote]He does look bad. He out of complete synch with his wr's. Although there is indication that with a few quick adjustments the wr's and Eli could be very potent. At least that's what I'm gonna believe until 9/11 in Washington.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]still threw for 200 yards, he made a bad pick against a top defense. I'll live with it

But our offensive guard missing a blitzing linebacker COMPLETELY and then the WR not making the right read - thats something that is unacceptable

[/quote]That ****ing blitz was completely not picked up, agreed-unacceptable! The giants should of laid out a red carpet for that one.

Kiwi--according to him, the groin injury will not be an issue.

Dezz I posted on your facebook status. trollolol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]still threw for 200 yards, he made a bad pick against a top defense. I'll live with it

But our offensive guard missing a blitzing linebacker COMPLETELY and then the WR not making the right read - thats something that is unacceptable

[/quote]That ****ing blitz was completely not picked up, agreed-unacceptable! The giants should of laid out a red carpet for that one.
    [/quote]

like missing the block is one thing

Diehl took a play off and it was annoying.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

lunch. back in a bit...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]Dezz I posted on your facebook status. trollolol[/quote]lmao yea iwas busy this morning.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Manning has been downright awful this summer, and we're beginning to wonder if he may not be 100 percent. Tom Brady's self-proclaimed equal has completed 27-of-55 preseason passes (49.1%) for 314 yards (5.71 YPA), no touchdowns, and the two picks. Assuming Manning doesn't play in the exhibition finale, <font color="#0000ff">he'll finish August with the first touchdown-less preseason of his career.</font>

[/quote]</p>

well i dont care about his STATS in preseason, but he just LOOKS bad right now.</p>[/quote]He does look bad. He out of complete synch with his wr's. Although there is indication that with a few quick adjustments the wr's and Eli could be very potent. At least that's what I'm gonna believe until 9/11 in Washington.
    [/quote]

Yea that one to Nicks was 6 all the way -- but thats something i don't worry about

That will come as the season goes on, I really don't mind it.

That Manningham one was because REvis manned him up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]still threw for 200 yards, he made a bad pick against a top defense. I'll live with it

[/quote]</P>

Oh...Lets add to the list.</P>

1. Its the WR's fault</P>

2. Its KG's fault</P>

3. Its TC's fault</P>

4. Its David Deihl's fault.</P>

Anyone (or anything) else?</P>

Eli had a pass rush in his face an threw too early. Cruz ran across the field in perfect position and Eli threw it over his head. He was out of position to throw the ball and needed to eat it and take the sack. I've been saying it all off season. This is what he does, he panics in the pocket and chucks it into coverage. It was "vintage Eli".</P>

Or as Matt sees it..."perfectly wonderful QB'ing".</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Oh...Lets add to the list.</p>

1. Its the WR's fault</p>

2. Its KG's fault</p>

3. Its TC's fault</p>

4. Its David Deihl's fault.</p>

Anyone (or anything) else?</p>

Eli had a pass rush in his face an threw too early. Cruz ran across the field in perfect position and Eli threw it over his head. He was out of position to throw the ball and needed to eat it and take the sack. I've been saying it all off season. This is what he does, he panics in the pocket and chucks it into coverage. It was "vintage Eli".</p>

Or as Matt sees it..."perfectly wonderful QB'ing".</p>[/quote]

there ya go - nonsense post

now i know u know ur wrong

thanks for the confirmation

Im sure you have a better grasp of our offense and where our WR was suppose to be rather than Coughlin. He also did the same type of throw on a completion to Cruz and he was in the right spot - amazing it was a completion

You didn't even know we basically ran a run n shoot offense, now you know where the WRs are suppose to be? Its cute when you try