Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]How come none of you is a fan on my reverbnation websight?[/quote]I've checked it out. It's yummmy and the underdogs right?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Remember what JP and his buds were doing at the pool a few weeks ago?

JP....trendsetter extraordinaire.

http://video.aol.com/video/and039tod...=BTFimage2_aim [/quote] hahahah nice...yeaaaa thats me.</p>[/quote]Planking ---gargoyling---leisure diving---what's next? Inverted something seems like the natural progression?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]JP, I thought you were driving MY truck home from thee game?
    [/quote]</p>

Thank you for the donation!!!!</p>

lol actually it's my buddies turn to drive. i drove last year...we switch. PLUS, he's got a kid now, so it's my excuse to make him be responsible and me to be the opposite =P</p>[/quote]What's the issue with buying beer on Sunday in Jersey? I do it all the time. I get (2) 24 oz Bud Ice to start Gameday for $3.00 at the liquor place on the right just before the turn onto Patterson Plank.

I can't believe the price of those? All things Giants are good

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]How come none of you is a fan on my reverbnation websight?[/quote]I've checked it out. It's yummmy and the underdogs right?
    [/quote]</P>

well its yummytheunderdog.com then click on reverbnation/yummytheunderdog and thats my reverbnation site.</P>

My step daughter is supposed to have finished building my regular websight but she's a tempermental artist.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]How come none of you is a fan on my reverbnation websight?[/quote]I've checked it out. It's yummmy and the underdogs right?
    [/quote]</p>

well its yummytheunderdog.com then click on reverbnation/yummytheunderdog and thats my reverbnation site.</p>

My step daughter is supposed to have finished building my regular websight but she's a<u> tempermental </u>artist.</p>[/quote]Meaning that you are afraid to ask her if it's complete?

I wear shades cause my websight is so bright.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and i love hypocracy of not giving Diehl any blame for not touching the LBer that disrupted the play by not being touched and getting a B Line right at Eli...

Don't we load up on defensive ends SPECIFICALLY for that type of production? But when we get pressured, its on the QB no matter what? lol

your a fool old man
    [/quote]</p>

A bad play by an O lineman should turn into a throw away, or a sack. Only the QB can turn it into a pick.</p>

[/quote]

I agree - but its a very simple break down:

When a LB has a running start at you untouched, you don't have much time to make a play

then you go to

if the WR ran the right route (like Coughlin said he didnt), the ball would of more than likely been completed

How do u deny that? Do u really think u know more than Coughlin? The guy that says we don't run any form of the run n shoot?
    [/quote]</p>

Guess what veteran QB's do in that case........Take the friggin sack.</p>

Eli panics and chucks it into coverage.</p>

[/quote]

he threw it to where the WR was suppose to be? How was that a panic?

true or false - did Coughlin say that the WR didn't make the read which lead him to run the wrong route? - true or flase
    [/quote]</p>

He threw it over his head. Was the kid supposed to grow a foot as well?</p>

I didn't see the press conference. If, as you say the WR made the wrong play, how does that excuse Eli's throwing it where he did ? There is no way the kid could have gotten to where Eli threw it.</p>[/quote]

Coughlin said both the TE (beckum) and the WR (cruz) didn't run the right routes...

personally after watching the play i don't think Cruz was suppose to be crossing and Beckum was suppose to run a dig. Go watch Beckum on that play, hes runnin around like a chicken with no head
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and i love hypocracy of not giving Diehl any blame for not touching the LBer that disrupted the play by not being touched and getting a B Line right at Eli...

Don't we load up on defensive ends SPECIFICALLY for that type of production? But when we get pressured, its on the QB no matter what? lol

your a fool old man
    [/quote]</p>

A bad play by an O lineman should turn into a throw away, or a sack. Only the QB can turn it into a pick.</p>

[/quote]

When a LB has a running start at you untouched, you don't have much time to make a play

then you go to

if the WR ran the right route (like Coughlin said he didnt), the ball would of more than likely been completed

How do u deny that? Do u really think u know more than Coughlin? The guy that says we don't run any form of the run n shoot?
    [/quote]</p>

Guess what veteran QB's do in that case........Take the friggin sack.</p>

[/quote]

he threw it to where the WR was suppose to be? How was that a panic?

true or false - did Coughlin say that the WR didn't make the read which lead him to run the wrong route? - true or flase
    [/quote]</p>

He threw it over his head. Was the kid supposed to grow a foot as well?</p>

I didn't see the press conference. If, as you say the WR made the wrong play, how does that excuse Eli's throwing it where he did ? There is no way the kid could have gotten to where Eli threw it.</p>[/quote]

Coughlin said both the TE (beckum) and the WR (cruz) didn't run the right routes...

personally after watching the play i don't think Cruz was suppose to be crossing and Beckum was suppose to run a dig. Go watch Beckum on that play, hes runnin around like a chicken with no head

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

your a fool old man
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

then you go to

[/quote]</p>

Guess what veteran QB's do in that case........<u>Take the friggin sack.</u></p>

[/quote]yea and if he takes the sack youll give him **** for not throwing it away.
    [/quote]</p>

<u><font color="#0000ff">If you think that you haven't heard a word I've said ove rthe past 4 years.</font></u></p>

[/quote]Wait a minute, that sounds like Marriage communication []
    [/quote]</p>

My wife knows full well that Eli needs to throw it away more, take more sacks and stop chucking it into coverage.</p>[/quote]

He makes great plays throwing into coverage - u just dont acknowledge it because it would dramatically kill all ur hate points on eli

and im not joining ur reverb team until i get my old guns shirt

The one position that I feel would greatly help Eli is the tightend position. </P>

It's evindent that in Gilbride's offensive scheme the tightend is used sparingly. </P>

But if the Giants had a reliable tightend then Eli would not have to force throws to his wr's</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]JP, I thought you were driving MY truck home from thee game?
    [/quote]</P>

Thank you for the donation!!!!</P>

lol actually it's my buddies turn to drive. i drove last year...we switch. PLUS, he's got a kid now, so it's my excuse to make him be responsible and me to be the opposite =P</P>

[/quote]What's the issue with buying beer on Sunday in Jersey? I do it all the time. I get (2) 24 oz Bud Ice to start Gameday for $3.00 at the liquor place on the right just before the turn onto Patterson Plank.

I can't believe the price of those? All things Giants are good
    [/quote]</P>

I dont know dude.....ask Matt and Lando, they are the ones who forgot to get it!!! (i had my own trunk stash anyway lol)
    AND THAT'S AFTER Bandy gave them money (I can't confirm this obviously)...but it still makes me laugh lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant