Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]only moorehead can ignore the coach saying whose fault the interception was but still try and think hes right

its sad at this point
    [/quote]</P>

You must have missed TC'c comments right after when he said he would rather Eli throw it away or take the sack on that play.</P>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

Although, I do recall Bradshaw getting some good gains on 1 or 2 passes last year. But still....not really much of a threat.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]Although, I do recall Bradshaw getting some good gains on 1 or 2 passes last year. But still....not really much of a threat.[/quote]</P>

I disagree. Bradshaw is definately a threat to catch it out of the backfield. He's not near as good as Tiki was, but he still makes a lot of plays as a pass receiver.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

I think "Hooligans" is really "Thurston Howell".
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

Like I said. Eli literally never steps into a throw to take the hit. Even on the deep ball to manningham, it was questionable if he was going to get hit(he didnt get hit) and he still wouldnt step into the throw. I'm convinced that Eli maybe steps into the throw when a hit is imminent 1% of the time.</P>

All-Pro

As for Bradshaw, he isn't a very fluid catcher of the ball, which leads to him not being overly relevant in the passing game; that and Eli has had troubles in recent years getting the ball to backs in a catchable position, its usually at their feet.

[quote user="Morehead State"]I think "Hooligans" is really "Thurston Howell".[/quote]</P>

I think "Hooligans" is a great movie!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]

The one position that I feel would greatly help Eli is the tightend position. </p>

It's evindent that in Gilbride's offensive scheme the tightend is used sparingly. </p>

But if the Giants had a reliable tightend then Eli would not have to force throws to his wr's</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

that and we dont have a security blanket at RB lol....Tomlinson, Gore... Reggie Bush also comes to mind....those are guys who can make moves catching passes out of the backfield. I feel like we havent been successful out of that since like....idk, one of Tiki's last year.</p>

[/quote]

thats actually a misconception

bradshaw had 35 balls last year

[/quote]

actually i meant 47

thats top 10 in receptions for RBs last year
    [/quote]</p>

That stat is misleading. </p>

Your fooling yourself if you think defenses fear Bradshaw has a receiving option. </p>[/quote]

I think we are going to utilizine him the pass game more with lack of TE.

I think defenses fear any time bradshaw gets the ball in open space wtih his strength, speed, and quickness
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]only moorehead can ignore the coach saying whose fault the interception was but still try and think hes right

its sad at this point
    [/quote]</p>

You must have missed TC'c comments right after when he said he would rather Eli throw it away or take the sack on that play.</p>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</p>[/quote]

obviously cuz it was intercepted.. who wouldn't rather have that than an intercpetion

since we're playing the obvious game, someone then followed up with would u rather have a completion for a gain, incompletion, or sack

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I can't wait to meet you guys!
    [/quote]</p>

I'll be the one pulling in the parking lot blasting "**** YOU, I'M FAMOUS" by Shooter Jennings, on full volume with some bump in my trunk. lol</p>[/quote]

i don't know why, its just because of shooter put for u people that tweet out ther

@shootermcgavin

@TheBillWalton

@Jesus_m_christ

ARE ALL MUST FOLLOWS LMAO