Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]Although, I do recall Bradshaw getting some good gains on 1 or 2 passes last year. But still....not really much of a threat.[/quote]</p>

I disagree. Bradshaw is definately a threat to catch it out of the backfield. He's not near as good as Tiki was, but he still makes a lot of plays as a pass receiver.</p>[/quote]

yea i think thats what it is

i think people are still hung up on the threat tiki was and then they see what Philly does \

I expect a bigger year for Bradshaw in the pass game - significant
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]I think "Hooligans" is really "Thurston Howell".[/quote]

haha i agree

i think MarvolousMike or whatever is manningbowl

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I can't wait to meet you guys!
    [/quote]</p>

I'll be the one pulling in the parking lot blasting "**** YOU, I'M FAMOUS" by Shooter Jennings, on full volume with some bump in my trunk. lol</p>[/quote]hahaha. You should order t-shirts of you Leisure diving.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]only moorehead can ignore the coach saying whose fault the interception was but still try and think hes right

its sad at this point
    [/quote]</P>

You must have missed TC'c comments right after when he said he would rather Eli throw it away or take the sack on that play.</P>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</P>

[/quote]

obviously cuz it was intercepted.. who wouldn't rather have that than an intercpetion

since we're playing the obvious game, someone then followed up with would u rather have a completion for a gain, incompletion, or sack
    [/quote]</P>

maybe you can explain Eli's explaination of the first pick. he said it was 4th down so he didn't want to take a sack or throw it away.......makes sense.</P>

It was 2nd and 10.</P>

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...f-01c9e8405357</P>
    Get well soon 80.

LT - PM

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]only moorehead can ignore the coach saying whose fault the interception was but still try and think hes right

its sad at this point
    [/quote]</p>

You must have missed TC'c comments right after when he said he would rather Eli throw it away or take the sack on that play.</p>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</p>

[/quote]

obviously cuz it was intercepted.. who wouldn't rather have that than an intercpetion

since we're playing the obvious game, someone then followed up with would u rather have a completion for a gain, incompletion, or sack
    [/quote]</p>

maybe you can explain Eli's explaination of the first pick. he said it was 4th down so he didn't want to take a sack or throw it away.......makes sense.</p>

It was 2nd and 10.</p>

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...f-01c9e8405357</p>[/quote]

im no therapist pappy

all i know is that two receivers ran the wrong route on the interception

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

its sad at this point
    [/quote]</P>

You must have missed TC'c comments right after when he said he would rather Eli throw it away or take the sack on that play.</P>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

maybe you can explain Eli's explaination of the first pick. he said it was 4th down so he didn't want to take a sack or throw it away.......makes sense.</P>

It was 2nd and 10.</P>

[/quote]

im no therapist pappy

[/quote]</P>

And he threw it up for grabs anyway. You don't see a problem with that?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

its sad at this point
    [/quote]</p>

You must have missed TC'c comments right after when he said he would rather Eli throw it away or take the sack on that play.</p>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

maybe you can explain Eli's explaination of the first pick. he said it was 4th down so he didn't want to take a sack or throw it away.......makes sense.</p>

It was 2nd and 10.</p>

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...f-01c9e8405357</p>

[/quote]

im no therapist pappy

[/quote]</p>

And he threw it up for grabs anyway. You don't see a problem with that?</p>[/quote]

So let me get this straight - had this been a completion, u'd still have an issue with it?

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

its sad at this point
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

It was 2nd and 10.</P>

[/quote]

im no therapist pappy

[/quote]</P>

And he threw it up for grabs anyway. You don't see a problem with that?</P>[/quote]nah...Eli done it just to piss you off.

[quote user="byron"][/quote]
    Your wife tell you I called?