All-Pro

Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"][/quote]
    Your wife tell you I called?
    [/quote]Yes she did Landon very nice of you ....hadn't seen you around today ...how things going for you...

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"][/quote]
    [/quote]Yes she did Landon very nice of you ....hadn't seen you around today ...how things going for you...[/quote]
    Good man. I was hoping you could email me some pics of the pups. Your wife told me someone had first choice so I would like to get 1 of the other 2 boys if possible. She thought it was about $300 to fly him out here and then I don't know how much the dogs are. Seems like alot and I was hoping you might be able to do a payment plan or something. I mean I wan't one of the lil guys but daaaaaaamn. lol. I guess I could just drive over and pick one up.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]only moorehead can ignore the coach saying whose fault the interception was but still try and think hes right

its sad at this point
    [/quote]</P>

You must have missed TC'c comments right after when he said he would rather Eli throw it away or take the sack on that play.</P>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</P>

[/quote]

obviously cuz it was intercepted.. who wouldn't rather have that than an intercpetion

since we're playing the obvious game, someone then followed up with would u rather have a completion for a gain, incompletion, or sack
    [/quote]</P>

maybe you can explain Eli's explaination of the first pick. he said it was 4th down so he didn't want to take a sack or throw it away.......makes sense.</P>

It was 2nd and 10.</P>

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...f-01c9e8405357</P>

[/quote]

im no therapist pappy

all i know is that two receivers ran the wrong route on the interception
    [/quote]</P>

And he threw it up for grabs anyway. You don't see a problem with that?</P>

[/quote]

So let me get this straight - had this been a completion, u'd still have an issue with it?
    [/quote]</P>

How was it going to be a completion if the guy ran the wrong route? Eli chucked it into coverage. Horrible decision. His job is to eat the ball or throw it away when they play isn't there.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]only moorehead can ignore the coach saying whose fault the interception was but still try and think hes right

its sad at this point
    [/quote]</p>

You must have missed TC'c comments right after when he said he would rather Eli throw it away or take the sack on that play.</p>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</p>

[/quote]

obviously cuz it was intercepted.. who wouldn't rather have that than an intercpetion

since we're playing the obvious game, someone then followed up with would u rather have a completion for a gain, incompletion, or sack
    [/quote]</p>

maybe you can explain Eli's explaination of the first pick. he said it was 4th down so he didn't want to take a sack or throw it away.......makes sense.</p>

It was 2nd and 10.</p>

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...f-01c9e8405357</p>

[/quote]

im no therapist pappy

[/quote]</p>

And he threw it up for grabs anyway. You don't see a problem with that?</p>

[/quote]

So let me get this straight - had this been a completion, u'd still have an issue with it?
    [/quote]</p>

How was it going to be a completion if the guy ran the wrong route? Eli chucked it into coverage. Horrible decision. His job is to eat the ball or throw it away when they play isn't there.</p>[/quote]

uhm - are u really asking that?

I really don't know where to even start. I thought you just understood how it all works more.

ever hear of throwing to where the receiever WILL be, or in this case where they are SUPPOSE to be?

Coughlin said they both were running wrong routes. I have a feeling Cruz was suppose to sail while Beckum dug.

That would of kept the under linebacker not running in the passing lane and freezing the guy who got the pick to possibly play a step off. Boom Beckum runs the right route

so many variations it could of been
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"][/quote]
    [/quote]Yes she did Landon very nice of you ....hadn't seen you around today ...how things going for you...[/quote]
    Good man. I was hoping you could email me some pics of the pups. Your wife told me someone had first choice so I would like to get 1 of the other 2 boys if possible. She thought it was about $300 to fly him out here and then I don't know how much the dogs are. Seems like alot and I was hoping you might be able to do a payment plan or something. I mean I wan't one of the lil guys but daaaaaaamn. lol. I guess I could just drive over and pick one up.
    [/quote]Keep an eye on your pm I will get some pics for you and we will talk things out there see what the flight costs are for sure and what not...I will help you out what I can...do you have a pc at home? check my facebook wall there is a link to some pics

All-Pro

TAGF....wow

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

its sad at this point
    [/quote]</P>

You must have missed TC'c comments right after when he said he would rather Eli throw it away or take the sack on that play.</P>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

maybe you can explain Eli's explaination of the first pick. he said it was 4th down so he didn't want to take a sack or throw it away.......makes sense.</P>

It was 2nd and 10.</P>

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...f-01c9e8405357</P>

[/quote]

im no therapist pappy

[/quote]</P>

And he threw it up for grabs anyway. You don't see a problem with that?</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

How was it going to be a completion if the guy ran the wrong route? Eli chucked it into coverage. Horrible decision. His job is to eat the ball or throw it away when they play isn't there.</P>

[/quote]

uhm - are u really asking that?

I really don't know where to even start. I thought you just understood how it all works more.

ever hear of throwing to where the receiever WILL be, or in this case where they are SUPPOSE to be?

Coughlin said they both were running wrong routes. I have a feeling Cruz was suppose to sail while Beckum dug.

That would of kept the under linebacker not running in the passing lane and freezing the guy who got the pick to possibly play a step off. Boom Beckum runs the right route

so many variations it could of been
    [/quote]</P>

From an Associates Press article by Tom Canavan.....</P>

</P>
    <P id=yui_3_3_0_4_131478815308318>..........Manning took some of the blame for the failure of the receiver to adjust, saying he probably should have thrown the ball into the ground when he noticed his receiver out of position...............</P>

So he saw the receiver out of position and threw it anyway. This is the kind of thing that drives me nuts about Eli.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Morning biznatches
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]Morning biznatches[/quote]Mornin JP.

How are you sir

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]Morning biznatches[/quote]Mornin JP. How are you sir[/quote]</P>

ok, considering I'm at work.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant