Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

finally, hitting a batter comes back to bite the sox. not like we needed the run anyway after cervelli crushed it at least 20 ft over the green monster. and boston fans chanting "hip hip youre gay". yea mh, boston fans are soooo ****ing classy, omg.

[quote user="dezzzR"]and boston fans chanting "hip hip youre gay". yea mh, boston fans are soooo ****ing classy, omg.
    [/quote]</P>

lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]</P>

Jarrod whatever his last name didn't like the clap Cervelli did at homeplate. </P>

What a soar loser, is this what baseball has turned too. Can't have any sort of emotions? </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]</p>

Jarrod whatever his last name didn't like the clap Cervelli did at homeplate. </p>

What a soar loser, is this what baseball has turned too. Can't have any sort of emotions? </p>[/quote]is it right? mehh, but if another team did it to us i wouldnt even notice.

[quote user="ny06"]Jarrod whatever his last name didn't like the clap Cervelli did at homeplate.

What a soar loser, is this what baseball has turned too. Can't have any sort of emotions? </P>

[/quote]</P>

hehe some catcher/catcher hatred!? lol

Idk, reminded me of the Ortiz thing earlier this year that everyone made a big deal about. WHO CARES!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]Jarrod whatever his last name didn't like the clap Cervelli did at homeplate.

[/quote]</P>

Idk, reminded me of the Ortiz thing earlier this year that everyone made a big deal about. WHO CARES!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Exactly.</P>

Its like Romper room with Dez. Who cares.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]Jarrod whatever his last name didn't like the clap Cervelli did at homeplate.

What a soar loser, is this what baseball has turned too. Can't have any sort of emotions? </p>

[/quote]</p>

Idk, reminded me of the Ortiz thing earlier this year that everyone made a big deal about. WHO CARES!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

Exactly.</p>

Its like Romper room with Dez. Who cares.</p>[/quote]lol i just said i wouldnt of even of noticed it if kay didnt say anything or if lacky didnt retaliate. and who cares? obviously lacky did. bahahahahahahahahaaaaa

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]</P>

Jarrod whatever his last name didn't like the clap Cervelli did at homeplate. </P>

[/quote]is it right? mehh, but if another team did it to us i wouldnt even notice.
    [/quote]</P>

Why do you focus on such foolish things.</P>

You guys had to win this game. It would have been a disaster for the Yankees if they didn't. It was CC against Lackey. Now the series starts. You have to beat Beckett and Lester with the back of your rotation.</P>

Lets all watch and see what happens together.</P>

The only thing notable about last nights game was the Sox inability to get a big hit when they needed it. I'll leave the Cervelli nonsense to the children.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]Jarrod whatever his last name didn't like the clap Cervelli did at homeplate.

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Exactly.</P>

Its like Romper room with Dez. Who cares.</P>

[/quote]lol i just said i wouldnt of even of noticed it if kay didnt say anything or if lacky didnt retaliate. and who cares? obviously lacky did. bahahahahahahahahaaaaa
    [/quote]</P>

Evidentally. But it has nothing to do with the outcome of the game. And its the outcome that matters.</P>

Cervelli is a bit emotional and I guess it irks some guys.</P>