Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]</P>

Jarrod whatever his last name didn't like the clap Cervelli did at homeplate. </P>

What a soar loser, is this what baseball has turned too. Can't have any sort of emotions? </P>

[/quote]is it right? mehh, but if another team did it to us i wouldnt even notice.
    [/quote]</P>

Why do you focus on such foolish things.</P>

You guys had to win this game. <U>It would have been a disaster</U> for the Yankees if they didn't. It was CC against Lackey. <U>Now the series starts.</U> You have to beat Beckett and Lester with the back of your rotation.</P>

Lets all watch and see what happens together.</P>

The only thing notable about last nights game was the Sox inability to get a big hit when they needed it. I'll leave the Cervelli nonsense to the children.</P>

[/quote]ohh thats right i forgot how mature you are!

a disaster? why because the yanks would only make the wild card if we come in second?? give me a break. you keep thinking winning the division is the be all end all.

you hear that everyone, we didnt win last night, that game meant nothing, the real games start tonight. i couldnt give a **** if the sox beat the yanks every single regular season game this year.
    plaaaayyyyooffs, well see ya there.

hmmm 09, " feels like deja vu all over again"
    [/quote]</P>

3-10 vs.the Sox will do that to a guy.</P>

[/quote]

and u guys are only up a half game - kinda pathetic

just a loser mentality for a loser city. When u play us its your world series and u feel content. The world series is actually our world series
    [/quote]</P>

I was reminded in mid April by Dez that no team in baseball history has started 0-6 and made the playoffs. No team that started 2-10 has made the playoffs.</P>

This is a glorious season for the Sox. Destiny is on our side. You can make all the rationalizations you want. You can convince yourself of anything as well. But the Sox are truly a team of destiny.</P>

[/quote]

im not rationalizing anything

u have a 7 game lead on us in our series on the season and are only up a .5 game and are due for some losses vs us (as history would show)

its kinda pathetic

[/quote]</P>

Well here's the way I look at it. We are in first place and we have owned the Yankees this year.</P>

Thats all good.</P>

You say tomato..........</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]</p>

Jarrod whatever his last name didn't like the clap Cervelli did at homeplate. </p>

What a soar loser, is this what baseball has turned too. Can't have any sort of emotions? </p>

[/quote]is it right? mehh, but if another team did it to us i wouldnt even notice.
    [/quote]</p>

Why do you focus on such foolish things.</p>

You guys had to win this game. <u>It would have been a disaster</u> for the Yankees if they didn't. It was CC against Lackey. <u>Now the series starts.</u> You have to beat Beckett and Lester with the back of your rotation.</p>

Lets all watch and see what happens together.</p>

The only thing notable about last nights game was the Sox inability to get a big hit when they needed it. I'll leave the Cervelli nonsense to the children.</p>

a disaster? why because the yanks would only make the wild card if we come in second?? give me a break. you keep thinking winning the division is the be all end all.

you hear that everyone, we didnt win last night, that game meant nothing, the real games start tonight. i couldnt give a **** if the sox beat the yanks every single regular season game this year.

[/quote]</p>

3-10 vs.the Sox will do that to a guy.</p>

[/quote]

just a loser mentality for a loser city. When u play us its your world series and u feel content. The world series is actually our world series
    [/quote]</p>

I was reminded in mid April by Dez that no team in baseball history has started 0-6 and made the playoffs. No team that started 2-10 has made the playoffs.</p>

This is a glorious season for the Sox. Destiny is on our side. You can make all the rationalizations you want. You can convince yourself of anything as well. But the Sox are truly a team of destiny.</p>

[/quote]

u have a 7 game lead on us in our series on the season and are only up a .5 game and are due for some losses vs us (as history would show)

its kinda pathetic

[/quote]</p>

Well here's the way I look at it. We are in first place and we have owned the Yankees this year.</p>

Thats all good.</p>

You say tomato..........</p>[/quote]

its all about the finish and ur mid series with us..

we win the next 2 then u haven't "owned" as us much as u'd like to think and u still can't get first place.

I love the fact that we are going to take the division

MMB guarantee - put it in ur sig
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]</P>

Jarrod whatever his last name didn't like the clap Cervelli did at homeplate. </P>

What a soar loser, is this what baseball has turned too. Can't have any sort of emotions? </P>

[/quote]</P>

Why do you focus on such foolish things.</P>

You guys had to win this game. <U>It would have been a disaster</U> for the Yankees if they didn't. It was CC against Lackey. <U>Now the series starts.</U> You have to beat Beckett and Lester with the back of your rotation.</P>

Lets all watch and see what happens together.</P>

The only thing notable about last nights game was the Sox inability to get a big hit when they needed it. I'll leave the Cervelli nonsense to the children.</P>

[/quote]</P>

3-10 vs.the Sox will do that to a guy.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I was reminded in mid April by Dez that no team in baseball history has started 0-6 and made the playoffs. No team that started 2-10 has made the playoffs.</P>

This is a glorious season for the Sox. Destiny is on our side. You can make all the rationalizations you want. You can convince yourself of anything as well. But the Sox are truly a team of destiny.</P>

[/quote]

its kinda pathetic

[/quote]</P>

Well here's the way I look at it. We are in first place and we have owned the Yankees this year.</P>

Thats all good.</P>

You say tomato..........</P>

[/quote]

we win the next 2 then u haven't "owned" as us much as u'd like to think and u still can't get first place.

[/quote]</P>

You think Hughes is beating Beckett and The Head Case is beating Lester?</P>

I like your confidence. Misguided but impressive.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"]

Jarrod whatever his last name didn't like the clap Cervelli did at homeplate. </p>

What a soar loser, is this what baseball has turned too. Can't have any sort of emotions? </p>

[/quote]</p>

You guys had to win this game. <u>It would have been a disaster</u> for the Yankees if they didn't. It was CC against Lackey. <u>Now the series starts.</u> You have to beat Beckett and Lester with the back of your rotation.</p>

The only thing notable about last nights game was the Sox inability to get a big hit when they needed it. I'll leave the Cervelli nonsense to the children.</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I was reminded in mid April by Dez that no team in baseball history has started 0-6 and made the playoffs. No team that started 2-10 has made the playoffs.</p>

This is a glorious season for the Sox. Destiny is on our side. You can make all the rationalizations you want. You can convince yourself of anything as well. But the Sox are truly a team of destiny.</p>

[/quote]

its kinda pathetic

[/quote]</p>

Well here's the way I look at it. We are in first place and we have owned the Yankees this year.</p>

Thats all good.</p>

You say tomato..........</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

You think Hughes is beating Beckett and The Head Case is beating Lester?</p>

I like your confidence. Misguided but impressive.</p>[/quote]

pretty sure we have CC in that mix too no? Or do we just not count our ace workhorse for your sake of argument?

I think we own Beckett. I think I can outpitch him if i have the yankees batting for me
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]only moorehead can ignore the coach saying whose fault the interception was but still try and think hes right

its sad at this point
    [/quote]</p>

You must have missed TC'c comments right after when he said he would rather Eli throw it away or take the sack on that play.</p>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</p>

[/quote]

obviously cuz it was intercepted.. who wouldn't rather have that than an intercpetion

since we're playing the obvious game, someone then followed up with would u rather have a completion for a gain, incompletion, or sack
    [/quote]</p>

maybe you can explain Eli's explaination of the first pick. he said it was 4th down so he didn't want to take a sack or throw it away.......makes sense.</p>

It was 2nd and 10.</p>

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...f-01c9e8405357</p>

[/quote]

im no therapist pappy

all i know is that two receivers ran the wrong route on the interception
    [/quote]</p>

And he threw it up for grabs anyway. You don't see a problem with that?</p>

[/quote]

So let me get this straight - had this been a completion, u'd still have an issue with it?
    [/quote]</p>

How was it going to be a completion if the guy ran the wrong route? Eli chucked it into coverage. Horrible decision. His job is to eat the ball or throw it away when they play isn't there.</p>

[/quote]

uhm - are u really asking that?

I really don't know where to even start. I thought you just understood how it all works more.

ever hear of throwing to where the receiever WILL be, or in this case where they are SUPPOSE to be?

Coughlin said they both were running wrong routes. I have a feeling Cruz was suppose to sail while Beckum dug.

That would of kept the under linebacker not running in the passing lane and freezing the guy who got the pick to possibly play a step off. Boom Beckum runs the right route

so many variations it could of been
    [/quote]</p>

From an Associates Press article by Tom Canavan.....</p>

</p>
    <p id="yui_3_3_0_4_131478815308318">..........Manning took some of the blame for the failure of the receiver to adjust, saying he probably should have thrown the ball into the ground when he noticed his receiver out of position...............</p>

So he saw the receiver out of position and threw it anyway. This is the kind of thing that drives me nuts about Eli.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

If anyone is interested, this is the definitive book on the Kennedy assassination. Morehead highly recommends it.....Really.</p>

Gerald Posner is one of the truly great investigative journalists.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

how bout u just save us the 20 bucks and just tell us who they think did it
    [/quote]</p>

If you want Matt I will send you my copy. Its a great read.</p>

<u>Obviously Oswald acted alone </u>and Posner absolutely proves it.</p>

[/quote]debatable.
    [/quote]</p>

Make your case Dez.</p>

Morehead knows the Kennedy assasination like the back of my hand.</p>[/quote]honestly im 50/50 on it. the second shot "magic bullet" def went through jack and into the mayor.

but then some random shmuck gets oswald, then bobby and thats another conspiracy of its own.....somethings off and i think SOMETHINGS being covered up

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

its kinda pathetic

[/quote]</p>

Thats all good.</p>

You say tomato..........</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

You think Hughes is beating Beckett and The Head Case is beating Lester?</p>

I like your confidence. Misguided but impressive.</p>[/quote]kinda shows how serious the yanks take the sox. not very much......

All-Pro

Did the red sox loose last night ? </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

probably justwarming up for oct</P>

[quote user="byron"]

Did the red sox loose last night ? </p>

</p>

</p>