Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I love that MJD writes for Yahoo
    [/quote]</p>

?</p>[/quote]
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...ner?author=MJD

I have a man crush on him I think. Could be from back to back fantasy years but the guy is a stud. He plays the game the right way as well...

This assumes good behavior on Benson's part, of course, which I guess
    we shouldn't take for granted. I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but
    saying that he's allowed himself to get in some bad situations would not
    be inaccurate.</p>

And this is jail. This is not a stable, predictable atmosphere.<font color="#0000FF">
    There's no telling what a man will have to do if Nasty Nate decides he
    wants his fruit ****tail and the Squirrel Master isn't around.</font></p>

</p>

<font color="#0000FF"><font color="#000000" size="4">LMAO!!!</font>
    </font></p>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<span class="ysp-player">Jeremy Shockey(notes)</span> might not be the premiere tight end he used to be, but if you're walking around the Carolina Panthers locker room with a chunk of pork tenderloin lodged in your gullet, he's still your MVP.

Fellow Panthers tight end <span class="ysp-player">Ben Hartsock(notes)</span>
    knows that now. Brad Biggs on NFPost.com reported that Hartsock found
    himself unable to breathe in the team locker room Monday sometime after
    lunch. Fortunately, Shockey stepped in, the pork popped out, and everyone lived happily ever after.</p>

[Related: Nationals Park beer vendor saves choking child]</p>

Here's how it went down, according to Hartsock's agent Mike McCartney.</p>
    <blockquote>

"He said to me a little while ago, 'I really hope this doesn't get out but if it does it's going to be a funny story.' [...]</p>

"He started to go to the bathroom and I don't know if he collapsed,
    but he couldn't breathe," McCartney said. "Some new guy came and tried
    to give him the Heimlich. It didn't work. Then, Shockey hit him in the
    back pretty hard and out came the meat. The Panthers told me it was
    really scary.</p>

"Ben told me Shockey came over and gave me the Heimlich Maneuver and
    saved my life. He was in good spirits and he's real thankful for
    Shockey."</p></blockquote>

And then the Panthers spent the rest of practice showing tremendous compassion by yelling things like, "Don't choke, Hartsock!"</p>

Bless your heart, Jeremy Shockey. I hope Hartsock doesn't end up taking your job now.</p>[/quote]good stuff shockey. hahaha
    [/quote]First of all, what is this guy doing sitting on the ****ter eating porkloin? I'm trying to picture this...the guy with the pork in his throat falls thru the bathroom stall door unable to breath. Shockey mounts his bare *** and wacks him in the back. Good thing for Hartsock that Shockey's a homo!

MMB--PM

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]only moorehead can ignore the coach saying whose fault the interception was but still try and think hes right

its sad at this point
    [/quote]</P>

You must have missed TC'c comments right after when he said he would rather Eli throw it away or take the sack on that play.</P>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</P>

[/quote]

obviously cuz it was intercepted.. who wouldn't rather have that than an intercpetion

since we're playing the obvious game, someone then followed up with would u rather have a completion for a gain, incompletion, or sack
    [/quote]</P>

maybe you can explain Eli's explaination of the first pick. he said it was 4th down so he didn't want to take a sack or throw it away.......makes sense.</P>

It was 2nd and 10.</P>

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...f-01c9e8405357</P>

[/quote]

im no therapist pappy

all i know is that two receivers ran the wrong route on the interception
    [/quote]</P>

And he threw it up for grabs anyway. You don't see a problem with that?</P>

[/quote]

So let me get this straight - had this been a completion, u'd still have an issue with it?
    [/quote]</P>

How was it going to be a completion if the guy ran the wrong route? Eli chucked it into coverage. Horrible decision. His job is to eat the ball or throw it away when they play isn't there.</P>

[/quote]

uhm - are u really asking that?

I really don't know where to even start. I thought you just understood how it all works more.

ever hear of throwing to where the receiever WILL be, or in this case where they are SUPPOSE to be?

Coughlin said they both were running wrong routes. I have a feeling Cruz was suppose to sail while Beckum dug.

That would of kept the under linebacker not running in the passing lane and freezing the guy who got the pick to possibly play a step off. Boom Beckum runs the right route

so many variations it could of been
    [/quote]</P>

From an Associates Press article by Tom Canavan.....</P>

</P>
    <P id=yui_3_3_0_4_131478815308318>..........Manning took some of the blame for the failure of the receiver to adjust, saying he probably should have thrown the ball into the ground when he noticed his receiver out of position...............</P>

So he saw the receiver out of position and threw it anyway. This is the kind of thing that drives me nuts about Eli.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

If anyone is interested, this is the definitive book on the Kennedy assassination. Morehead highly recommends it.....Really.</P>

Gerald Posner is one of the truly great investigative journalists.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

how bout u just save us the 20 bucks and just tell us who they think did it
    [/quote]</P>

If you want Matt I will send you my copy. Its a great read.</P>

Obviously Oswald acted alone and Posner absolutely proves it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You really think Oswald acted alone in the Kennedy assasination? </P>

Oswald may have been the shooter, but there were others way up who were apart of this assasination. </P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

There was no conspiracy. Oswald was a nut job who wanted to kill the President. He was hired at the Book Depository several weeks before there were ever any plans to visit Dallas. He got the job because the landlord of his apartment worked there.</P>

There was no "magic bullet" The only possible explaination for the injuries of both Kennedy and Connally was one bullet. It was impossible for the bullett to not be totally destroyed and do the bone damage to Connally unless it was slowed by passing through another object. that was unfortunately the upper back of the president.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well if thats the case why did Ruby kill him? </P>

Why does Oswald after supposedly killing the president he goes to see a movie?</P>

They have also said Oswald was not a great shot. And from where he was in the book depository he had to shoot JFK 200 yards in a moving vehicle. </P>

If you look at the Zapruder film you can see he is hit twice. One in the neck, and the second one was the head shot. </P>

Do you also beleive that Oswald killed that cop before the assasination? </P>

Too many questions that are not awnsered. I would love to read the files, but they will never release them to the public. </P>

And the main question I have, where did JFK brains go? </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

1.Ruby loved JFK. It was well known. His club was closed due to the assasination and he went to the Western Union office to wire money to one of his dancers. there is a time stamped record of the transaction. The WU office was down the street from the ploice station. He saw the commotion and it was easy for him to get access since all the cops knew him.</P>

2. Oswald didn't go to see a movie. There was an APB out on him because there was an eye witness who saw him shoot a police officer. He was pursued into the theatre where he was aprehended.</P>

3. Oswald was trained by the marines as a marksman. the shot was not difficult at all. this is one of the greatest myths of the case.</P>

4. Correct. there were 3 shots. the first deflected off the tree and skinned a man in the cheek by the bridge underpass. the second hit Kennedy in the neck and upper back and then passed into Connally, breaking a rib, deflecting off his wrist bone and ending up in his clothing. The Zapruder film shows his lapel flapping outward at the exact time it had to exit his torseau. The third was the horrible head shot.</P>

5. Yes he did. there was an eye witness. it was for that crime that he was being pursued by the cops. Ballistics matched it to his hand gun.</P>

6. There are actually very few questions. where do I start. there has been an entire cottage industry created by assasination conspirarists.</P>

What you also don't know about were the eyewittness acounts of the rifle sticking out of the 6th story window. the crowd of people pointing to it at the moment of the shooting. So many other solid pieces of evidence would have to be completely ignored to believe a conspiracy.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You still didn't awnser what happened to his brain at the hospital. </P>

There are no records of what happened to it. </P>

<U>That would have been a huge piece to what gun was the kill shot. </U></P>

</P>

[/quote]and again when you watch that head shot, he jerks backwards towards oswald and kinda slides over towards jackie.
    [/quote]</P>

Of course....You are wrong.</P>

Please look at frame 312 and 313. You can clearly see the first move of the head as forward. Also all the brain matter (sorry people) exiting the head at the front.</P>

You can actually see the matter moving forward and exiting the front. that shot came from the rear.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<SPAN class=ysp-player>Jeremy Shockey(notes)</SPAN> might not be the premiere tight end he used to be, but if you're walking around the Carolina Panthers locker room with a chunk of pork tenderloin lodged in your gullet, he's still your MVP.

Fellow Panthers tight end <SPAN class=ysp-player>Ben Hartsock(notes)</SPAN> knows that now. Brad Biggs on NFPost.com reported that Hartsock found himself unable to breathe in the team locker room Monday sometime after lunch. Fortunately, Shockey stepped in, the pork popped out, and everyone lived happily ever after.</P>

[Related: Nationals Park beer vendor saves choking child]</P>

Here's how it went down, according to Hartsock's agent Mike McCartney.</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

"He said to me a little while ago, 'I really hope this doesn't get out but if it does it's going to be a funny story.' [...]</P>

"He started to go to the bathroom and I don't know if he collapsed, but he couldn't breathe," McCartney said. "Some new guy came and tried to give him the Heimlich. It didn't work. Then, Shockey hit him in the back pretty hard and out came the meat. The Panthers told me it was really scary.</P>

"Ben told me Shockey came over and gave me the Heimlich Maneuver and saved my life. He was in good spirits and he's real thankful for Shockey."</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

And then the Panthers spent the rest of practice showing tremendous compassion by yelling things like, "Don't choke, Hartsock!"</P>

Bless your heart, Jeremy Shockey. I hope Hartsock doesn't end up taking your job now.</P>

[/quote]good stuff shockey. hahaha
    [/quote]First of all, what is this guy doing sitting on the ****ter eating porkloin? I'm trying to picture this...the guy with the pork in his throat falls thru the bathroom stall door unable to breath. Shockey mounts his bare *** and wacks him in the back. Good thing for Hartsock that Shockey's a homo!
    [/quote]</P>

Speaking of that. Colonoscopy for Morehead on Friday. Maybe I should have Shockey standing by.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<span class="ysp-player">Jeremy Shockey(notes)</span> might not be the premiere tight end he used to be, but if you're walking around the Carolina Panthers locker room with a chunk of pork tenderloin lodged in your gullet, he's still your MVP.

Fellow Panthers tight end <span class="ysp-player">Ben Hartsock(notes)</span> knows that now. Brad Biggs on NFPost.com reported that Hartsock found himself unable to breathe in the team locker room Monday sometime after lunch. Fortunately, Shockey stepped in, the pork popped out, and everyone lived happily ever after.</p>

<blockquote>

"He said to me a little while ago, 'I really hope this doesn't get out but if it does it's going to be a funny story.' [...]</p>

"He started to go to the bathroom and I don't know if he collapsed, but he couldn't breathe," McCartney said. "Some new guy came and tried to give him the Heimlich. It didn't work. Then, Shockey hit him in the back pretty hard and out came the meat. The Panthers told me it was really scary.</p>

"Ben told me Shockey came over and gave me the Heimlich Maneuver and saved my life. He was in good spirits and he's real thankful for Shockey."</p></blockquote>

And then the Panthers spent the rest of practice showing tremendous compassion by yelling things like, "Don't choke, Hartsock!"</p>

Bless your heart, Jeremy Shockey. I hope Hartsock doesn't end up taking your job now.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Speaking of that. Colonoscopy for Morehead on Friday. Maybe I should have Shockey standing by.</p>[/quote]Now that's a crappy subject. lol. Is this your first diagnostic?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<SPAN class=ysp-player>Jeremy Shockey(notes)</SPAN> might not be the premiere tight end he used to be, but if you're walking around the Carolina Panthers locker room with a chunk of pork tenderloin lodged in your gullet, he's still your MVP.

Fellow Panthers tight end <SPAN class=ysp-player>Ben Hartsock(notes)</SPAN> knows that now. Brad Biggs on NFPost.com reported that Hartsock found himself unable to breathe in the team locker room Monday sometime after lunch. Fortunately, Shockey stepped in, the pork popped out, and everyone lived happily ever after.</P>

[Related: Nationals Park beer vendor saves choking child]</P>

Here's how it went down, according to Hartsock's agent Mike McCartney.</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

"He said to me a little while ago, 'I really hope this doesn't get out but if it does it's going to be a funny story.' [...]</P>

"He started to go to the bathroom and I don't know if he collapsed, but he couldn't breathe," McCartney said. "Some new guy came and tried to give him the Heimlich. It didn't work. Then, Shockey hit him in the back pretty hard and out came the meat. The Panthers told me it was really scary.</P>

"Ben told me Shockey came over and gave me the Heimlich Maneuver and saved my life. He was in good spirits and he's real thankful for Shockey."</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

And then the Panthers spent the rest of practice showing tremendous compassion by yelling things like, "Don't choke, Hartsock!"</P>

Bless your heart, Jeremy Shockey. I hope Hartsock doesn't end up taking your job now.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Speaking of that. Colonoscopy for Morehead on Friday. Maybe I should have Shockey standing by.</P>

[/quote]Now that's a crappy subject. lol. Is this your first diagnostic?
    [/quote]</P>

My first colonoscopy. Gotta do what we gotta do.</P>

can you ever be polite AND objective at the same time? bastad

im sorry, but im not seeing him jerk foward. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz4KUT9Rgl8 .

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I love that MJD writes for Yahoo
    [/quote]</P>

?</P>[/quote]
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...ner?author=MJD

I have a man crush on him I think. Could be from back to back fantasy years but the guy is a stud. He plays the game the right way as well...

This assumes good behavior on Benson's part, of course, which I guess we shouldn't take for granted. I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but saying that he's allowed himself to get in some bad situations would not be inaccurate.</P>

And this is jail. This is not a stable, predictable atmosphere.<FONT color=#0000ff> There's no telling what a man will have to do if Nasty Nate decides he wants his fruit ****tail and the Squirrel Master isn't around.</FONT></P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff><FONT color=#000000 size=4>LMAO!!!</FONT>
    </FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

how do you know its THE MJD? where does it say that?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<span class="ysp-player">Jeremy Shockey(notes)</span> might not be the premiere tight end he used to be, but if you're walking around the Carolina Panthers locker room with a chunk of pork tenderloin lodged in your gullet, he's still your MVP.

Fellow Panthers tight end <span class="ysp-player">Ben Hartsock(notes)</span> knows that now. Brad Biggs on NFPost.com reported that Hartsock found himself unable to breathe in the team locker room Monday sometime after lunch. Fortunately, Shockey stepped in, the pork popped out, and everyone lived happily ever after.</p>

<blockquote>

"He started to go to the bathroom and I don't know if he collapsed, but he couldn't breathe," McCartney said. "Some new guy came and tried to give him the Heimlich. It didn't work. Then, Shockey hit him in the back pretty hard and out came the meat. The Panthers told me it was really scary.</p>

"Ben told me Shockey came over and gave me the Heimlich Maneuver and saved my life. He was in good spirits and he's real thankful for Shockey."</p></blockquote>

Bless your heart, Jeremy Shockey. I hope Hartsock doesn't end up taking your job now.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Speaking of that. Colonoscopy for Morehead on Friday. Maybe I should have Shockey standing by.</p>

[/quote]Now that's a crappy subject. lol. Is this your first diagnostic?
    [/quote]</p>

My first colonoscopy. Gotta do what we gotta do.</p>[/quote]good luck