Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]can you ever be polite AND objective at the same time? bastad

im sorry, but im not seeing him jerk foward. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz4KUT9Rgl8 .

[/quote]</P>

This slo mo film clearly shows it.</P>

And maybe you can explain the physics of all the discharge moving forward and exiting the front, from a shot from the rear.</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yELvW...740492FFFE36FF</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I love that MJD writes for Yahoo
    [/quote]</p>

?</p>[/quote]
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner?<font size="2">author=MJD</font>

I have a man crush on him I think. Could be from back to back fantasy years but the guy is a stud. He plays the game the right way as well...

This assumes good behavior on Benson's part, of course, which I guess we shouldn't take for granted. I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but saying that he's allowed himself to get in some bad situations would not be inaccurate.</p>

And this is jail. This is not a stable, predictable atmosphere.<font color="#0000ff"> There's no telling what a man will have to do if Nasty Nate decides he wants his fruit ****tail and the Squirrel Master isn't around.</font></p>

</p>

<font color="#0000ff"><font color="#000000" size="4">LMAO!!!</font>
    </font></p>

[/quote]</p>

how do you know its THE MJD? where does it say that?</p>[/quote]
    I can't find it. But it is him. He has actually been doing it for quite a while.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<span class="ysp-player">Jeremy Shockey(notes)</span> might not be the premiere tight end he used to be, but if you're walking around the Carolina Panthers locker room with a chunk of pork tenderloin lodged in your gullet, he's still your MVP.

Fellow Panthers tight end <span class="ysp-player">Ben Hartsock(notes)</span> knows that now. Brad Biggs on NFPost.com reported that Hartsock found himself unable to breathe in the team locker room Monday sometime after lunch. Fortunately, Shockey stepped in, the pork popped out, and everyone lived happily ever after.</p>

[Related: Nationals Park beer vendor saves choking child]</p>

Here's how it went down, according to Hartsock's agent Mike McCartney.</p>
    <blockquote>

"He said to me a little while ago, 'I really hope this doesn't get out but if it does it's going to be a funny story.' [...]</p>

"He started to go to the bathroom and I don't know if he collapsed, but he couldn't breathe," McCartney said. "Some new guy came and tried to give him the Heimlich. It didn't work. Then, Shockey hit him in the back pretty hard and out came the meat. The Panthers told me it was really scary.</p>

"Ben told me Shockey came over and gave me the Heimlich Maneuver and saved my life. He was in good spirits and he's real thankful for Shockey."</p></blockquote>

And then the Panthers spent the rest of practice showing tremendous compassion by yelling things like, "Don't choke, Hartsock!"</p>

Bless your heart, Jeremy Shockey. I hope Hartsock doesn't end up taking your job now.</p>

[/quote]good stuff shockey. hahaha
    [/quote]First of all, what is this guy doing sitting on the ****ter eating porkloin? I'm trying to picture this...the guy with the pork in his throat falls thru the bathroom stall door unable to breath. Shockey mounts his bare *** and wacks him in the back. Good thing for Hartsock that Shockey's a homo!
    [/quote]</p>

Speaking of that. Colonoscopy for Morehead on Friday. Maybe I should have Shockey standing by.</p>

[/quote]Now that's a crappy subject. lol. Is this your first diagnostic?
    [/quote]</p>

My first colonoscopy. Gotta do what we gotta do.</p>[/quote]Yes, gotta be responsible about your own health. I need to get one done as well to establish a baseline. I hear that some docs will do the gastro and colono during the same procedure. That's what I want to schedule for. I just have to tell the doc not to use the same scope or at least do the gastro first if he's going to re-use.....[]

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]can you ever be polite AND objective at the same time? bastad

im sorry, but im not seeing him jerk foward. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz4KUT9Rgl8 .

[/quote]</p>

This slo mo film clearly shows it.</p>

And maybe you can explain the physics of all the discharge moving forward and exiting the front, from a shot from the rear.</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yELvW...740492FFFE36FF</p>[/quote] i agree, it looks like all the matter is moving forward, <u>BUT</u> why is he being forced back?? oswald was using a high powered rifle, his face should be slamming into the seat in front of him. it could be the camera playing tricks on the eye, but i know thats not an answer mh wants to hear

I guess Chad Ochocinco like fish?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I can't find it. But it is him. He has actually been doing it for quite a while.

[/quote]</P>

im familiar with the blog...just never knew how to find out if it was him...

i DO know that he has that fantasy football show on XM Sirius</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

This slo mo film clearly shows it.</p>

And maybe you can explain the physics of all the discharge moving forward and exiting the front, from a shot from the rear.</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yELvW...740492FFFE36FF</p>[/quote] i agree, it looks like all the matter is moving forward, <u>BUT</u> why is he being forced back?? oswald was using a high powered rifle, his face should be slamming into the seat in front of him. it could be the camera playing tricks on the eye, but i know thats not an answer mh wants to hear
    [/quote]That video is not great quality. Maybe just my pc. I see projectile fluid launching forward out of the front of his head if that is what I'm seeing. That would suggest kill shot entered from rear.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I can't find it. But it is him. He has actually been doing it for quite a while.

[/quote]</p>

i DO know that he has that fantasy football show on XM Sirius</p>[/quote]Sorry, pls bear with me, who is mjd?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

i DO know that he has that fantasy football show on XM Sirius</p>[/quote]Sorry, pls bear with me, who is mjd?
    [/quote]

Maurice Jones Drew
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

Maurice Jones Drew
    [/quote]decent running back--jacksonville. Didn't know he wrote stuff.